Page 6 of 8 FirstFirst ...
LastLast
    10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Alydael View Post
    You are not a fan of that? To each their own, I guess.

On a side note, I am so glad culture is moving away from those skinny, anorexic type chicks. Some of those women were basically a broomstick with a wig on. Thank god for progress!
    Hahaa culture is not. Look at most of the models and actresses you see. None of them a tubs.

Quote Originally Posted by Lady Dragonheart View Post
    What determines the proper "fat %," I wonder? Is it a static fixed number, or is it determined by something else?
    21-24% is women into fitness. 25-30% is a healthy women not into fitness. 14-20%is an Athlete women. 10-12% Is the minimum body fat a women can have without having serious health problems. Remove 5-8% for all of those you get the Male proportion, except the minimum for men can be very low 2-4%, before health problems. So if you are not an overwight women, 30% of your body can be fat tissues.
    Last edited by minteK917; 2016-11-27 at 12:40 AM.

Elemental Lord Lady Dragonheart's Avatar
    7+ Year Old Account
    Amongst the Wilds, or in my Garrison... >.>
    Quote Originally Posted by Ouch View Post
    21-24% is women into fitness. 25-30% is a healthy women not into fitness. 14-20%is an Athlete women. 10-12% Is the minimum body fat a women can have without having serious health problems. Remove 5-8% for all of those you get the Male proportion. So if you are not an overwight women, 30% of your body can be fat tissues.
    Well, that's body fat, I assumed that you were referring to someone's rear, specifically. Women (and men), carry fat in different places, so it can be rather inaccurate if you were insisting on an entire body fat percentage, especially since water displacement is the most commonly used measure (to my understanding) body fat.
    I am both the Lady of Dusk, Vheliana Nightwing & Dark Priestess of Lust, Loreleî Legace!
    ~~ ~~
    <3 ~ I am also the ever-enticing leader of <The Coven of Dusk Desires> on Moon Guard!

The Unstoppable Force THE Bigzoman's Avatar
    10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Tennisace View Post
    Hahaa culture is not. Look at most of the models and actresses you see. None of them a tubs.
    I don't understand how you can hate fat people so much.

Never change though. Never change.

7+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Mistame View Post
    Evenly distributed proportions. Not thin, not what some would call "curvy" (which is misused, as girls of various sizes are "curvy") but is more aptly described as "thick". There is nothing "normal" about the picture Blade Wolf posted. She looks like she has ass implants, at least.
    *Shrugs* She looks rather normal to me, in all honesty. Her assets, top and bottom, are really not that big, especially by today's standards in health and diet. However, her form is over-accentuated by her pose, if she were to properly stand straight it wouldn't look overly hyper-sexualized. It is rather normal, though, I'd say.
    I am both the Lady of Dusk, Vheliana Nightwing & Dark Priestess of Lust, Loreleî Legace!
    ~~ ~~
    <3 ~ I am also the ever-enticing leader of <The Coven of Dusk Desires> on Moon Guard!

Got your back.

Quote Originally Posted by Blade Wolf View Post

Not a fan of big asses but i'll contribute.
    Well done boys.

7+ Year Old Account
    What do you call Plus-Size Models, then? They are models, some of them are also actresses.
    ~~ ~~

Quote Originally Posted by Lady Dragonheart View Post
    What do you call Plus-Size Models, then? They are models, some of them are also actresses.
    None of the butt posted here are even plus size model. All of them are under 30% body fat for sure. Tennis is just sick, but when is he not?

We've know for ages that curvy girls/girls with titty and booty fat are prime specimens, they don't call them child bearing hips for nothing. The whole new obsession with skinny/petite/frail girls is a newer thing. Pre 1900s these girls were frowned upon for marriage due to health and fertility issues. Even now skinny/narrow hipped girls tend to be far more at risk for c-sections/have difficult pregnancys. Give me a nice curvy girl any day.

Deleted
    Too sad their butts take so long to develop. I mean the posed girls are almost always 28+

7+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by CrowleyXIV View Post
    Too sad their butts take so long to develop. I mean the posed girls are almost always 28+
    Have a little patience. Couple of years down the line they will be ripe!

13/11/2022 Sir Keir Starmer. "Brexit is safe in my hands, Let me be really clear about Brexit. There is no case for going back into the EU and no case for going into the single market or customs union. Freedom of movement is over"

Jessica alba has a perfect butt to me.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Ilikegreenfire View Post
    We've know for ages that curvy girls/girls with titty and booty fat are prime specimens, they don't call them child bearing hips for nothing. The whole new obsession with skinny/petite/frail girls is a newer thing. Pre 1900s these girls were frowned upon for marriage due to health and fertility issues. Even now skinny/narrow hipped girls tend to be far more at risk for c-sections/have difficult pregnancys. Give me a nice curvy girl any day.
    Pre 1900s? What was the state of science back then? Not very developed.
    Of course as we become more enlightened we will move away from finding "curvies" fat and move towards accepting that fitness is where it's at.

Deleted
    How many women have you seen naked... Fat... is kinda something most have unless they are Anorexic. So youll never find a normal girl with under 10% body fat. What did you think breast were made off?

Im not sure where you get this idea that only bros would like a toned butt. Or what ever you mean by bros.

Theres a difference between saying you prefer flat butt, which is a possibility and saying a normal butt is fat. There is only one fat picutre in this thread, i posted it in the first page.
    The key part in making breasts attractive to men is generally the glandular tissue, not fat by itself. You're unlikely to find any girl with under 10% body fat also, Iris Kyle might be pushing that while on-stage but she's a pretty rare exception.

Great news...

I have long cursed my lack of a bootay. This is only more depressing news for me.

Deleted
    21-24% is women into fitness. 25-30% is a healthy women not into fitness. 14-20%is an Athlete women. 10-12% Is the minimum body fat a women can have without having serious health problems. Remove 5-8% for all of those you get the Male proportion, except the minimum for men can be very low 2-4%, before health problems. So if you are not an overwight women, 30% of your body can be fat tissues.
    Honestly, men start getting health problems when going below 8% unless they're supplementing hormones exogenously. We can't produce testosterone very well at that low bf, which leads to problems like impotence, lethargy and weakened immune system.

Quote Originally Posted by Fencers View Post
    Great news...

I have long cursed my lack of a bootay. This is only more depressing news for me.
    pretty sure we need to see to understand what you are talking about .

on a serious note... i like booty but well not too much of it.. guess its just a question of taste .

i prefere a woman that can take care of here body...but then i dont think evryone has the same notion of a big botty

7+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by THE Bigzoman View Post
    I don't understand how you can hate fat people so much.

Never change though. Never change.
    Maybe it's a self-hatred? I don't see any other way that it can constantly be on the mind...
    ~~ ~~

Deleted
    Of course as we become more enlightened we will move away from finding "curvies" fat and move towards accepting that fitness is where it's at.
    People who think there even were much of fat girls pre 1900s are pretty deluded.

Fitness and curves are not mutually exclusive.

Besides that, as i said even in the modern age skinny narrow hipped girls tend to have more health issues, especially related to pregnancy then curvy girls do. C-sections/problematic pregnancy's are scary and costly even in the modern age, they are also much more common in skinny/narrow hipped girls. If if something goes wrong and a lady with a problematic pregnancy not in range of a hospital when she starts to deliver she and or the baby could die. I would prefer having a baby mamma that does not need a C-sec.