Page 63 of 66 FirstFirst ...
... LastLast
    Quote Originally Posted by Dopefreshx View Post
    Congrats to <Honestly> of Frostmourne on US 2nd.

OCE 2 - NA 0
    Kappa //

LUL
    Druid | UI | Youtube
    R1 & 14x Glad PvPer
    Honestly US 2nd / Ally World 1st

Quote Originally Posted by Desh View Post
    Top 2 US guilds are OCE. Where's the US at?
    eating turkey and shopping

Quote Originally Posted by friedmudkipz View Post
    There's been a US guild in the top 10 literally every tier tho.

Last 2 spot

Quote Originally Posted by zyZ View Post
    eating turkey and shopping
    The usual excuse for NA guilds is that EU players get so much holiday time. But this time the excuse is that NA are on holiday.
    Quote Originally Posted by rogoth View Post
    I'm glad you brought up IQ, the last standardised IQ test I took I scored a 127, the threshold for 'Genius' is 140, and the threshold for 'Gifted Genius' is 165+, based on the fact the global average IQ is 84, and the fact you're likely Americanwhere the national IQ is BELOW the global average and falling consistently which has led to calls for global intervention in your abysmal education system, I feel you have VERY LITTLE room to talk about IQ levels, but thanks for trying.

So Danish Terrace killed it before FatSharkYes AND with less people with 35+ trait. Huh.

Edit. Nvm, I think I misread.

Deleted
    bruh they're never in the race...

Bringing up the rear like usual. US "competitive" raiding is a joke

US needs more passion to beat eu

Quote Originally Posted by xdrapow View Post
    US needs more passion to beat eu
    No US just needs more social welfare like sweden gives out money like candies, especially to refugees. Maybe US raiders could pretend to be refugees and migrate to sweden and raid there?

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by jjbarea View Post
    No US just needs more social welfare like sweden gives out money like candies, especially to refugees. Maybe US raiders could pretend to be refugees and migrate to sweden and raid there?
    Probably the n.1 troll post of the day.

Quote Originally Posted by Shot89 View Post
    are you saying its not true? the only reason EU keeps winning even with the day advantage is because US raiders have to work 3 jobs and a part time at mcdonalds and they get like 1 day off for a full year of work

But then it would be a EU guild, so it doesn't really help US.

Deleted
    are you saying its not true? the only reason EU keeps winning even with the day advantage is because US raiders have to work 3 jobs and a part time at mcdonalds and they get like 1 day off for a full year of work
    And what this have to do with refugees? Last time i remember, i didn't notice a World First Syrian guild around.

And what this have to do with refugees? Last time i remember, i didn't notice a World First Syrian guild around.
    refugees get free money for nothing, so americans can move to sweden pretend to be refugees get free money and raid 24/7.

Deleted
    refugees get free money for nothing, so americans can move to sweden pretend to be refugees get free money and raid 24/7.
    You shuold look for the Italian politician Matteo Salvini, "Lega Nord" party.
    He will be your new best friend for sure!

Deleted
    na, you need to come from the sands to count as a refugee.

He said it like a dick but he isn't wrong, European countries get much better benefits for the working class. In the US we fight and kill for a 2 week vacation

Sent from my SM-G935P using Tapatalk

Quote Originally Posted by Staalsy View Post
    He said it like a dick but he isn't wrong, European countries get much better benefits for the working class. In the US we fight and kill for a 2 week vacation
    Why do Americans talk about Europe as if every country is the same. So cringe. But then again I'm 12 and cringe at everything haHAA.
    I'm glad you brought up IQ, the last standardised IQ test I took I scored a 127, the threshold for 'Genius' is 140, and the threshold for 'Gifted Genius' is 165+, based on the fact the global average IQ is 84, and the fact you're likely Americanwhere the national IQ is BELOW the global average and falling consistently which has led to calls for global intervention in your abysmal education system, I feel you have VERY LITTLE room to talk about IQ levels, but thanks for trying.

Quote Originally Posted by GranitXhaka29 View Post
    Why do Americans talk about Europe as if every country is the same. So cringe. But then again I'm 12 and cringe at everything haHAA.
    The countries in which the top guilds come from are uniform.

Quote Originally Posted by Staalsy View Post
    The countries in which the top guilds come from are uniform.

Yep Greece definitely has the same economic status and welfare system of the UK, yep.