Page 83 of 113 FirstFirst ...
... LastLast
    Quote Originally Posted by iFool View Post
    The legendary ring nerf might be too much but it's understandable.[/B]
    At the moment the effect and the nerfs are both overtuned, but we need to consider that class balancing is made considering tier sets and legendaries, as stated by devs themselves.
    See, but that is exactly the problem. Set bonusses and legendarys should not be mandatory to make a spec competetive. And while DH is totally fine in M+ it is a disaster in Raids, because Single Target ist just too weak (without the ring).
    They made the same bullshit with fury warrior in the last addon, who was bareplay playable because you were rage starved all the time for half of the addon. Then they added set bonusses to fix this and adjusted the damage ouput and it was "fine" as long as you had the set bonus.
    But at least from my point of view that is really not how a class should be designed.

Deleted
    I don't really know about that, but then again I switched Fury halfway through our HFC hc progress, and I already had 4pc and the class trinket.

The way I see it, gear could very well fix all the problems we're experiencing now, especially the resource generation ones. Granted the nerf to Demon Blades kind of irks me, I'm in no position to tell how Felblade complements our Fury gain.
    However, there's no way the class should sit in an unlimited resource availability this early in the expansion without facing dire, horrendous nerfs or without a major overhaul.

Quote Originally Posted by jayinjersey View Post
    Has anyone tested the range on the Cleave? Is it "stacked" like live or do you have a few yards this time?

Also, can the other hits crit? and if they do, does that refund the fury? (I believe it was like this at one point in beta and was changed)
    From the testing ive done these are the findings I've come across

1) It seems to be about 8 yards from main target, maybe 10 - Its a little but not a lot. Reminds me a lot like blade flurry
    2) Yes they can crit, it goes off and has its own crit roll - However it doesn't seem like the crits give you fury back
    3) Right now unless I'm seeing things wrong it does NOT work for Annihilation which is a huge downer, but maybe might get fixed.

On average with an 897 weapon at 878 ilvl it seems to be maxing out around 120k.

Quote Originally Posted by bryntjl View Post
    1) It seems to be about 8 yards from main target, maybe 10 - Its a little but not a lot. Reminds me a lot like blade flurry
    Blade Flurry cleaves from the rogue's location, not the target's. Chaos Cleave is from the target's location?

is there a trinket string?

also any tips this is my DH rerolled this week

http://us.battle.net/wow/en/characte...leath/advanced
    "We live in a world where a style of play that uses posession and passing to try and make spaces is made fun of.
    While a style of play where a team sits back for 90 minutes and breaks away in 1v1 situations is respected."
    - Ronald Koeman.

If this is trully the case (don't have time to verify), I find it's very offensive not to have a blue post regarding DH like Hunter, SP, Fire mage etc. on 7.1.5 changes considering we are prolly the class with the most changes announced right now.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by EqualWin View Post
    is there a trinket string?

also any tips this is my DH rerolled this week

http://us.battle.net/wow/en/characte...leath/advanced
    Talents are good, stick with Barrage for now but consider that Chaos Blades might take over in consistency.
    Low crit, low agi, no vers, wrong trinkets, but gear will fix it.

Nuke ench + mining, get herb + inscri, try and go for a DMC Dominion, you won't change that easily. Also, run the world boss for the Thrice Accursed Compass, but try and get yourself a Tirathon's from Wardens.
    Trinkets are king to buffer your dps.

Sell the excessive cards you get with inscription and buy the Dominion ones you need. Or stash the excessives, do decks and sell those instead.

If your main is definitely shelved, buy heaps of herbs with the Blood of Sargeras it's bound to have piled up.
    I'd advise Dreamleaf for inscription purposes.

I really disagree with the advice to switch professions. If you want to go for the trinket, just use the professions you have to farm stuff (fel slate sells very well for example).

But even regarding the trinket, I am really not sure if it is worth its cost.
    This is from icy veins:

You are right of course, the darkmoon deck is very good, but so are the WQ trinkets (for which you only need a little bit of luck) or Memento of Angerboda. There are a lot more trinkets that come really, really close to the Darkmoon Deck (even just running raidfinder and getting a +10 upgrade on Bloodthirsty Instinct is really close).

Don't get me wrong, I don't want to say "Darkmoon Deck is crap, don't go for it", because thats not true, it's just that it's price currently is way, way, way too high for the power it brings.

I don't understand that list.. it has WQ Vers/Mastery/Haste but no WQ Crit.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Dextar View Post
    I don't understand that list.. it has WQ Vers/Mastery/Haste but no WQ Crit.
    Because Hunger of the Pack is WQ crit

@iFool thanks, about the professions, im kinda new to legion and i only know how to make gold with ench / alch (im mining cus i had it while lvling) I'm not that of a try hard to spend 80k on that trinket (thats the price here)
    thanks anyway i'll try to farm the others, I've those shitty tinkers cause i was getting carried in mythics

@Accendor thanks for the list and i agree, if i was in a top guild or something, i would go for it, but right now im just being a casual
    Last edited by EqualWin; 2016-11-25 at 05:25 AM.
    "We live in a world where a style of play that uses posession and passing to try and make spaces is made fun of.
    While a style of play where a team sits back for 90 minutes and breaks away in 1v1 situations is respected."
    - Ronald Koeman.

Is Mark of Hidden Satyr still best neck enchant? I dont know if it was nerfed or something but on some fights it does not even make 2% dmg and I was sure few weeks ago it was doing more damage. I heard Mark of the Claw is better now because it proc very often but Im not sure if its true.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Mamut View Post
    Is Mark of Hidden Satyr still best neck enchant? I dont know if it was nerfed or something but on some fights it does not even make 2% dmg and I was sure few weeks ago it was doing more damage. I heard Mark of the Claw is better now because it proc very often but Im not sure if its true.
    Simmed it out real quick using my own character, and yes, Satyr is still ahead.

How did you get enchants IDs for simcraft? Wowhead shows me very different IDs in URL than simcraft.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Mamut View Post
    How did you get enchants IDs for simcraft? Wowhead shows me very different IDs in URL than simcraft.

Satyr pisses me off, enhance shaman used it, it did 3x the amount it did for me

Quote Originally Posted by mitre27 View Post
    Satyr pisses me off, enhance shaman used it, it did 3x the amount it did for me
    scales with their mastery and is ppm based so happens more often because they stack haste and mastery.

Quote Originally Posted by neck deep View Post
    scales with their mastery and is ppm based so happens more often because they stack haste and mastery.
    That's pretty shit.

So what is the opinion on DMD vs. Memento? I see varying everywhere.

Itemlevel 876
    38,46% Crit
    13,12% Haste
    4,73% Versatility
    20.07% Mastery

Currently equipped:
    Bloodthirsty Instinct 865 with socket (150 agi)
    Eye of Command 860

Got today:
    Eye of Guarm, Heroic Warforged 880
    1631 Agility
    1043 Crit

I have no Idea what to switch. I think it's eye of command, but I am not sure.