Quote Originally Posted by GranitXhaka29 View Post
    Yep Greece definitely has the same economic status and welfare system of the UK, yep.
    Many of the top European guilds stem from one country, Exorsus, DT, From Scratch etc.

Whereas labor laws and such vary from state to state and county to county in the US.
    Try harder succboi

Sent from my SM-G935P using Tapatalk

Quote Originally Posted by Staalsy View Post
    Many of the top European guilds stem from one country, Exorsus, DT, From Scratch etc.

Whereas labor laws and such vary from state to state and county to county in the US.
    Try harder succboi

First of all succboi, what the fuck even is that?

You've said "many of the guilds" but you've picked the only three in the top 10 that have one country rosters. And it doesnt even help prove your point as Russia is far different to France which is again different to Denmark.

You're so unbelievably ignorant, but I'll let you off because I love it when people adhere to stereotypes.
    Quote Originally Posted by rogoth View Post
    I'm glad you brought up IQ, the last standardised IQ test I took I scored a 127, the threshold for 'Genius' is 140, and the threshold for 'Gifted Genius' is 165+, based on the fact the global average IQ is 84, and the fact you're likely Americanwhere the national IQ is BELOW the global average and falling consistently which has led to calls for global intervention in your abysmal education system, I feel you have VERY LITTLE room to talk about IQ levels, but thanks for trying.

Your country's educational system seems like a failure:x

are we really going to pick russia as an example of "welfare benefits" lol

Quote Originally Posted by jjbarea View Post
    are we really going to pick russia as an example of "welfare benefits" lol
    No I picked Russia as an example of people of common tradition and culture, something that the US does not have.

I really don't understand why fellow EU players get so butthurt and upset when someone mentions how much easier it is to dedicate time to raiding than it is in the US.

It's probably not the main factor as to why EU has more guilds in the top ten than the US, but it's certainly a contributing factor. Anyone that says otherwise is just being blatantly ignorant.

Quote Originally Posted by WhatIsLegion View Post
    I really don't understand why fellow EU players get so butthurt and upset when someone mentions how much easier it is to dedicate time to raiding than it is in the US.
    Because it is not true. And when facts are provided to the contrary we're met with uneducated responses like "lol u butthurt eu fag".
    Quote Originally Posted by rogoth View Post
    I'm glad you brought up IQ, the last standardised IQ test I took I scored a 127, the threshold for 'Genius' is 140, and the threshold for 'Gifted Genius' is 165+, based on the fact the global average IQ is 84, and the fact you're likely Americanwhere the national IQ is BELOW the global average and falling consistently which has led to calls for global intervention in your abysmal education system, I feel you have VERY LITTLE room to talk about IQ levels, but thanks for trying.

Shouldn't the US players be butthurt to no end that they:

Quote Originally Posted by Staalsy View Post
    In the US we fight and kill for a 2 week vacation
    Here in Germany the minimum paid vacation is 20 workdays and most have more than that (I have 30). Unions might not be such a bad idea after all

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Roosta View Post
    Its funny that you think it was your strategy, as I'm pretty sure the Russians exploited it too. I can tell you that lots of top guilds knew about the bug, but your guild was the only one to stoop low enough to actually use it.
    Stoop low enough to use it? im pretty sure we didnt get banned, the russians did, how come we didnt get banned if they used the exact same "exploit" as us?

Mechagnome
    10+ Year Old Account
    Australia and New Zealand, combined have a population of about 29 million and have nowhere near the expansive welfare benefits that Europe has and are more akin to America and yet It they've now got 2 guilds that are 3/3M where as America and Canada, 350 million people, have none. Even counting Limitlol that's still only one to America.

I think the important distinction between US and EU is that at the end of the day, Americans are just bad at the game.
    Quote Originally Posted by Elementium View Post
    People so addicted that they're actually angry at Blizzard for WoW getting old >.< Insulting WoW because your tired of it is like hating your dad because he's older than you and not as fun as your friends.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Krazzorx View Post
    Have the next round of kill vids been released yet?

The BM is glorious!

Quote Originally Posted by Roflomnom View Post
    The BM is glorious!

DAMN......... they burned limit so hard they gonna have to play Ice Ice Baby as their kill video....

Holy shit that video

dying

So now Ion is on Twitter saying a bug that's the very definition of a bug isn't a bug, essentially confirming that it's completely up to whatever he decides.

I don't see how this is complicated. Using a bug in a fight that breaks a mechanic or causes it to behave in an unintended way that simplifies dealing with the mechanic without any cost is exploiting. Blizzard's free to decide whether they think an exploit is punishable, but claiming it's not a bug and use of it isn't an exploit is retarded. Dia's cast timing thing got fixed and nobody got banned for abusing that. Nobody even got banned for the Ursoc exploit.

But hey, it's Ion. His peak career is making totally arbitrary decisions based on 0 expertise or otherwise marketable skills in a video game that he's running into the ground.

Quote Originally Posted by Plastkin View Post
    But hey, it's Ion. His peak career is making totally arbitrary decisions based on 0 expertise or otherwise marketable skills in a video game that he's running into the ground.
    As opposed to what you've achieved right?

This game is going down the shitter because 2 guilds that 99.999999% of the player base give zero shits about got suspended for a week. Legion has been one of the best xpacks and has brought a fuck ton of subs back, and kept them, but let me tell you about this one time Ion personally banned 2 guilds!

Quote Originally Posted by Mohoots View Post
    DAMN......... they burned limit so hard they gonna have to play Ice Ice Baby as their kill video....
    They should tank Limit for exploiting instead, watching that made me think I'm watching our own Method video. Wouldn't have happened without Limit.

Yeah and limit have a gaming house too... I guess come nighthold we have no chance

End yet, we still have a Russian guild in Top 10.
    Openness (ex-Exorsus members) snatched it from their former mates. Need to check up Russian forums for some salty crackers. Loving it!
    Last edited by Smag; 2016-11-29 at 12:03 PM.