Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst
LastLast
    Quote Originally Posted by chesder View Post
    Alright I identified the issue. There is some interactions with a buffed Rupture that prevents an icon showing since overwriting it is frowned upon. I implemented a small fix that should reduce the time it can buffer from +2 seconds to <1 second.

Let me know if this works for you!
    I just did a 5 minute run on a training dummy didn't have any errors! great job, thank you again! Love this

Did vanish previously show up for vanish>rupture at one time? I thought it did and I'm not seeing it happen any longer?

Quote Originally Posted by Ginerashon View Post
    Did vanish previously show up for vanish>rupture at one time? I thought it did and I'm not seeing it happen any longer?
    I'll look into it. It should show up if using talents

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by chesder View Post
    - Rupture will now glow when empowered with Exsanguinate
    Can I ask how you did this? I have my own TMW setup but I've never been able to figure this one out.

What are the chances the RtB portion can be isolated? I'm pretty content with the rest of my tmw that I've set up, but I would like to leverage your reroll system.

Quote Originally Posted by Wolfemeister View Post
    What are the chances the RtB portion can be isolated? I'm pretty content with the rest of my tmw that I've set up, but I would like to leverage your reroll system.
    Not sure what you mean. If were wanting to build he RtB priority yourself you can right click and drag the icon from the rotation out and remake it yourself. The counter system only applies to the RtB icon so you can modify it as you like

THANK YOU ALOT FOR THE ADDON AND YOUR CONTRIBUTION!

I want to ask you if is possible to move abit all the TMW zone down or somewhere more convinient for me, it is a bit hard right under the char.

Thank alot for all your help!
    Stealthing between ticks since '06

Quote Originally Posted by Djspw View Post
    THANK YOU ALOT FOR THE ADDON AND YOUR CONTRIBUTION!

I want to ask you if is possible to move abit all the TMW zone down or somewhere more convinient for me, it is a bit hard right under the char.

Thank alot for all your help!
    There is a Chain icon that you can click and drag to move the whole profile.

I have been using this TMW profile to try and DPS but i encounter 2 situations:
    1. I use vanish the mobs reset.
    2. I get energy starved when I need to use mutilate and I end up just waiting a solid 3 seconds to use my next mutilate.

Shouldn't you use FoK in stead of mutilate at certian points? Does that show in the TMW auras?

Quote Originally Posted by Vatts View Post
    I have been using this TMW profile to try and DPS but i encounter 2 situations:
    1. I use vanish the mobs reset.
    2. I get energy starved when I need to use mutilate and I end up just waiting a solid 3 seconds to use my next mutilate.
    2 is entirely normal.

For 1, just make a macro: /cast Vanish /cast Rupture

Quote Originally Posted by PessimiStick View Post
    2 is entirely normal.

For 1, just make a macro: /cast Vanish /cast Rupture
    Even with a macro the mobs reset if I'm the only one attacking it.
    I vanish+rapture and it starts to evade my attacks and resets back to 100% hp.

Even with a macro the mobs reset if I'm the only one attacking it.
    I vanish+rapture and it starts to evade my attacks and resets back to 100% hp.
    So just don't do it in the open world, it's not like you need CDs for that anyway.

Quote Originally Posted by PessimiStick View Post
    So just don't do it in the open world, it's not like you need CDs for that anyway.
    I agree but the icon just sits there in the middle of the screen until I use it, and I have no idea what skill should I use next.

I agree but the icon just sits there in the middle of the screen until I use it, and I have no idea what skill should I use next.
    I don't think you'll need this TMW more than a week anyway. By then you should know the rotation.

Quote Originally Posted by nocturnus View Post
    I don't think you'll need this TMW more than a week anyway. By then you should know the rotation.
    You overestimate my learning curve...

I've played rogue since Wrath but been out of it for Warlords and Legion ( played a Hunter at the start of warlords but found the xpansion meh so I stopped and started Legion as a DK )

Anyway I'm playing Assassination and downloaded this profile cause it served me well on other classes but my question is why does it say, very often, I should use envenom at 4 or even 3 CP ?

I am using the raid encounter build from here http://www.icy-veins.com/wow/assassi...builds-talents, I'm sure there is logic behind it like increased uptime of Eleborate Planning but it seems counterintuitive to Deeper Stratagem which lets you use 6 CP finishers instead of 5 and to my instinct of playing in the past like Cata or MoP , use 4 CPs if u must but aim for 5.

The icy veins guide discusses for a part the weight of 5 CP vs 6 CP finishers but what I notice with the tellmewhen profile is that most of the time it lets me use it at 4 CP or even 3, not complaining it is wrong but I would like the explanation behind it so I don't feel dumb :P

Quote Originally Posted by FluFF View Post
    I've played rogue since Wrath but been out of it for Warlords and Legion ( played a Hunter at the start of warlords but found the xpansion meh so I stopped and started Legion as a DK )

Anyway I'm playing Assassination and downloaded this profile cause it served me well on other classes but my question is why does it say, very often, I should use envenom at 4 or even 3 CP ?

I am using the raid encounter build from here http://www.icy-veins.com/wow/assassi...builds-talents, I'm sure there is logic behind it like increased uptime of Eleborate Planning but it seems counterintuitive to Deeper Stratagem which lets you use 6 CP finishers instead of 5 and to my instinct of playing in the past like Cata or MoP , use 4 CPs if u must but aim for 5.

The icy veins guide discusses for a part the weight of 5 CP vs 6 CP finishers but what I notice with the tellmewhen profile is that most of the time it lets me use it at 4 CP or even 3, not complaining it is wrong but I would like the explanation behind it so I don't feel dumb :P
    It is pretty much for elaborate planning. While combing through logs and talking to some Rogues I found that it is better to use 3 or 4 CP on envenom to maintain the buff over letting it drop. It's uptime is more valuable since it directly affects the damage of your Rupture and garrote.

Yeah that's what I thought also read some more and it seems Agonizing Poison and elaborate planning is a different playstyle to the old ''pool energy and unload 5/6 cp finishers'' this is more about constant using abilities and keeping EP up without pooling.
    This is more about using abilities as soon as you can and having enough crit so that mut gives 3cp most of the time so you can keep the envenoms and elaborate planning running.

Then again I was out of it since MoP so that's understandable to adjust.
    Final question, sometimes the ''cast this next'' button pulses between mutilate and rupture, can I choose either one then or is this more of a reminder that rupture is about to fall off and its ok to refresh it with less then 5 or 6 CP ?