Page 32 of 34 FirstFirst ...
LastLast
    Regardless of whatever poll you want to throw out, it doesn't change the simple fact that change the rules after the election is over is stupid. I'll concede, you might be right. Personally, I don't give a shit who won. My choice was Bernie. But, again, you can't change the rules after the game has been played. That's like changing the outcome of the Super Bowl because your team lost on a last second touchdown, but in the previous example, you try and claim victory because you had more yards. Stupid, ludicrous, and lacking any actual logic.

Quote Originally Posted by Allybeboba View Post
    Except those people did not "explode". You have to realize the media is so biased it reports what it wants people to read.
    You would have thought people would have learned with Wikileaks people would have seen actually learned how corrupted the media is and has been. And how it continues to be.
    Mainstream media gave Trump a 10:1 ratio of negative press compared to Hillary. They talked about her for 42 second getting brought up on Federal charges and Trump hours and hours and hours about something he said over 15 years ago. Compare the two, Federal charges over something someone says in a private conversation over 15 years ago.
    And this is just one small example.
    I am by no means a Trump fan, but no one can understate the odds that he beat to win the election. The deck was most certainly stacked against him that is for sure.
    Now they very much "exploded" im sure youtube has their greatest hits of them.

As for the main stream media giving him bad press, they repeated what he said, played the clip and then talked about it: later claiming media is biased and he never said such a thing, heck even his empty podium got more air time then two of the presidential candidates.

As for the charges, none was ever filled, you can only report about things that have been talked to death, verified and double checked so much before its dead air time, compared the new scandal of the day for Trump.

Edit: just look at the new scandal, another claim about voter fraud with zero proof
    Last edited by Stormspellz; 2016-11-29 at 07:19 AM.

There's no voter fraud, but if there is Russia and Trump are guilty. Liberal doublethink in action.

Quote Originally Posted by anyaka21 View Post
    Regardless of whatever poll you want to throw out, it doesn't change the simple fact that change the rules after the election is over is stupid. I'll concede, you might be right. Personally, I don't give a shit who won. My choice was Bernie. But, again, you can't change the rules after the game has been played. That's like changing the outcome of the Super Bowl because your team lost on a last second touchdown, but in the previous example, you try and claim victory because you had more yards. Stupid, ludicrous, and lacking any actual logic.
    For like the third time in this thread, nobody's trying to rewrite the rules after the fact. These sports analogies are retarded because the points - the EC - only determined who would be President, and I'm not disputing that. Debate over whether or not the EC should be changed is in another thread. My point is that (A) the claim that a popular campaign would have gone Trump's way is ludicrous on the face of it, and (B) far more people voted for Clinton than for Trump, and pretending that Trump has some kind of mandate just because he scored a technical win based on rules laid down two hundred years ago is just moronic.

Why don't you actually try reading my posts instead of making me explain myself again?

Quote Originally Posted by Daerio View Post
    There's no voter fraud, but if there is Russia and Trump are guilty. Liberal doublethink in action.
    Y'know, apart from being completely off-topic, this is just willfully dumb. You know perfectly well that the voter fraud we're referring to is the kind that Voter ID would supposedly fix, and that kind of fraud is extremely rare. Outside interests hacking into voting databases to change the outcome (which I don't even think happened) is a completely different thing. Stop muddying the waters to get a petty zinger in.
    Last edited by LaserSharkDFB; 2016-11-29 at 02:51 PM.

7+ Year Old Account
    Trump: The recount is a waste of time, because there was no fraud, but there was massive fraud which is why I lost the popular vote.

Just the kind of doublethink expected of conservatives.

Quote Originally Posted by Noxx79 View Post
    Trump: The recount is a waste of time, because there was no fraud, but there was massive fraud which is why I lost the popular vote.

Just the kind of doublethink expected of conservatives.
    I'm pretty sure the argument from Trump is that there was no voter fraud from HIS side, and the establishment's point was that the election was originally thought to be unassailable. Only one of those is a flip flop.
    Last edited by Daerio; 2016-11-29 at 03:26 PM.

10+ Year Old Account
    There is no in person voter fraud, because logically it's completely ineffective. You are talking about a person driving from polling location to polling location, knowing a name that would be registered in each district and then being able to do it enouph times to have any impact on election. How long do polls remain open? How long does it take to drive between polling places? How long does the individual vote take? How many opportunities does that create to be caught? Do the the math...

The voter fraud being discussed here, is through electronic means. As in, one action can change enouph votes to actually influence an election. Not in person, can be done by foreign entities that aim to harm Americans, not just other Americans who disagree with you. Only way to be caught is to notice the breach.

The reason you don't see the differance, is the same reason I pointed out above... you... got... scammed...

- - - Updated - - -

I'm pretty sure the argument from Trump is that there was no voter fraud from HIS side, and the establishment's point was that the election was originally thought to be unassailable. Only one of those is a flip flop.
    No, the argument was that voter ID doesn't work. This isn't voter ID... and his claim that there would be no voter fraud from his side doesn't work either, because at least one person was caught trying to vote for Trump multiple times... caught through registration, without voter ID...
    Folly and fakery have always been with us... but it has never before been as dangerous as it is now, never in history have we been able to afford it less. - Isaac Asimov
    Every damn thing you do in this life, you pay for. - Edith Piaf
    The party told you to reject the evidence of your eyes and ears. It was their final, most essential command. - Orwell
    No amount of belief makes something a fact. - James Randi

Good, the media got what they deserved.
    Sided with Hilary from day 1, never gave any sort of quality news on Sanders just as they did Ron Paul.
    Cried like every other leftist who didn't even vote when Hillary lost and now they are getting ripped.
    "Do fish have dreams?" - Nick Cage
    The Cage!! In his most primal form!!

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by NickCageFanatic View Post
    Good, the media got what they deserved.
    Sided with Hilary from day 1, never gave any sort of quality news on Sanders just as they did Ron Paul.
    Cried like every other leftist who didn't even vote when Hillary lost and now they are getting ripped.
    Again, wrong line of reasoning. Trump didn't win the popular vote. Those leftists did vote for Hillary by over 2 million more than the none-leftists (?) that voted for Trump.

Edit: The media did change to make Trump seem more reasonable than he has been treated his entire time in public. This is a TV celebrity that had a character portrayed by Phill Heartman in the late 80s. Trump has been a joke for over 30 years and you think they sided with Hillary now? Sorry, the fact that the media didn't play the looney toons theme every time he was on air, already means Trump was treated far better when running for president, than any instance before. That includes when he was a democrat for 10 years, then an independent for 10 years and now as a republican. Trump was taken far more seriously than ever in his history. It's not that media was favoring Clinton now, it's that Trump has been a joke for 30+ years because of of who he is.

This wasn't made up by media:

http://www.wwe.com/f/styles/wwe_16_9..._trump_vkm.jpg

and this was a joke before then:

http://2.bp.blogspot.com/-63LaPWUO8o...ntcammacho.jpg

- - - Updated - - -

As I keep reminding folks. Electoral college is how the establishment filters the public vote. Trump did not win the public vote, so any assertions about ideological victories or sticking it to the establishment is simply wrong. Trump won because of the establishment of electoral college, not in spite of it. The establishment is what got Trump the victory, not the public. Sorry... your anti-establishment, blue collar billionaire is as much an oxymoron as it seems... anti-establishment billionaire... blue collar billionaire... scammed...
    Last edited by Felya; 2016-11-29 at 06:54 PM.
    Folly and fakery have always been with us... but it has never before been as dangerous as it is now, never in history have we been able to afford it less. - Isaac Asimov
    The party told you to reject the evidence of your eyes and ears. It was their final, most essential command. - Orwell

Quote Originally Posted by Stormspellz View Post
    Now they very much "exploded" im sure youtube has their greatest hits of them.

As for the main stream media giving him bad press, they repeated what he said, played the clip and then talked about it: later claiming media is biased and he never said such a thing, heck even his empty podium got more air time then two of the presidential candidates.

As for the charges, none was ever filled, you can only report about things that have been talked to death, verified and double checked so much before its dead air time, compared the new scandal of the day for Trump.

Edit: just look at the new scandal, another claim about voter fraud with zero proof
    Actually they caught over 1,000 illegal aliens registered to vote in six Virginia counties alone. And those are the ones that were caught in just those little six counties.

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by Felya View Post
    Again, wrong line of reasoning. Trump didn't win the popular vote. Those leftists did vote for Hillary by over 2 million more than the none-leftists (?) that voted for Trump.

Edit: The media did change to make Trump seem more reasonable than he has been treated his entire time in public. This is a TV celebrity that had a character portrayed by Phill Heartman in the late 80s. Trump has been a joke for over 30 years and you think they sided with Hillary now? Sorry, the fact that the media didn't play the looney toons theme every time he was on air, already means Trump was treated far better when running for president, than any instance before. That includes when he was a democrat for 10 years, then an independent for 10 years and now as a republican. Trump was taken far more seriously than ever in his history. It's not that media was favoring Clinton now, it's that Trump has been a joke for 30+ years because of of who he is.

This wasn't made up by media:

http://www.wwe.com/f/styles/wwe_16_9..._trump_vkm.jpg

and this was a joke before then:

http://2.bp.blogspot.com/-63LaPWUO8o...ntcammacho.jpg

- - - Updated - - -

As I keep reminding folks. Electoral college is how the establishment filters the public vote. Trump did not win the public vote, so any assertions about ideological victories or sticking it to the establishment is simply wrong. Trump won because of the establishment of electoral college, not in spite of it. The establishment is what got Trump the victory, not the public. Sorry... your anti-establishment, blue collar billionaire is as much an oxymoron as it seems... anti-establishment billionaire... blue collar billionaire... scammed...
    3 days after the election it was by 300,000.
    5 days later she won by half a million.
    10 days later it was by an entire million.
    And now it is up to two million!!
    By next year it will be ten million!!
    Top kek!

Top kek!
    Are... are you really this... I'm gonna be generous and say 'uninformed'? Have you not heard about mail-in ballots and the fact that they take a lot longer to count than election day votes? I'm honestly not sure how they account for them before they're tallied, but this is not a new thing and everyone knows about it. If you're actually surprised by this, you are a silly person.

10+ Year Old Account
    Top kek!
    Did you just suggest that counting votes more, would net Hillary 10 million votes? Damn, Shillary is strong with this one.

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by LaserSharkDFB View Post
    Are... are you really this... I'm gonna be generous and say 'uninformed'? Have you not heard about mail-in ballots and the fact that they take a lot longer to count than election day votes? I'm honestly not sure how they account for them before they're tallied, but this is not a new thing and everyone knows about it. If you're actually surprised by this, you are a silly person.
    The guy is suggesting Hillary would win by 10 million if the vote was counted longer. I don't think he realizes that's more support than any Hillary supported suggest that I have ever seen. I don't think he understands that claiming voter fraud, helps Jill Stein's case for recount. That's the quagmire Trump support is stuck in... Going from 'there is fraud everywhere' to 'Trump won, no recount needed' is a very difficult road of bullshit to travers...

Please tell us more about how much fraud is in this election and how there shouldn't be a recount. It's been fun to watch the bullshit flow... illegal immigrants voting for Hillary? Well, expose that shit... support Jill Stein's recount efforts... you cannot argue both, that there is no recount needed and that there is fraud. Claiming it's fine because you support the guy that won, doesn't change that election fraud needs to be exposed. Arguing against a recount, while showing voter fraud, is actually saying there is a problem, but you don't want it to be exposed.

Wow... reading through the posts and all I can say is wow. There are some really salty people in here.

Quote Originally Posted by Daelak View Post
    Which parts? Should we be worried about Breitbart's chairman being in the white house? That Trump said climate change was a hoax perpetuated by the Chinese? That deporting 3 million immigrants will bring back 25 million jobs?
    Yall wasnt worried when Hillary was selling State Dept time for Clinton Foundation donors or when state secrets off her rookie ass bathroom server got hacked by foreign governments. Or when John Podesta got caught in collusion with his friend at the justice department.

Get real.
    Quote Originally Posted by Venant View Post
    I feel bad for all those 'protesters' at the Trump rally, it's like the real life equivalent of making a 40 man raid in WoW and not having the boss spawn, thereby denying them a chance at looting.
    Quote Originally Posted by Endus View Post
    That's a nonsense argument that ignores what words mean.

Quote Originally Posted by Luxxor View Post
    Yall wasnt worried when Hillary was selling State Dept time for Clinton Foundation donors or when state secrets off her rookie ass bathroom server got hacked by foreign governments. Or when John Podesta got caught in collusion with his friend at the justice department.

Get real.
    Still waiting for an explanation why requesting donations to charity counts as corruption, the server was never hacked and you're just making that up, and setting aside how unreliable Wikileaks is... sure, that's concerning. Compared to an alt-right nationalist having the President's ear, a literal world-ending situation, and an outright lie on Trump's part? Fucking small change, man. I'd tell you to get real, but you obviously don't even know what reality looks like anymore.

Honestly, I think this is a good thing. I hope Trump takes away as much access to his administration that he can from the mass media.

That way the media actually has to work to report the truth again. Rather than what they get handed by the government. Yes, this means that media's jobs just got harder, but it's probably for the best.

10+ Year Old Account
    Обединени социалистически щати на Америка
    Quote Originally Posted by Willias View Post
    Honestly, I think this is a good thing. I hope Trump takes away as much access to his administration that he can from the mass media.

That way the media actually has to work to report the truth again. Rather than what they get handed by the government. Yes, this means that media's jobs just got harder, but it's probably for the best.
    Aside from Breitbart, that is.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Willias View Post

Weren't you lot complaining about Obama's lack of transparency?

Actually they caught over 1,000 illegal aliens registered to vote in six Virginia counties alone. And those are the ones that were caught in just those little six counties.

- - - Updated - - -

Top kek!
    clerical errors doesn't mean fraud, you can say the same about the various stories of people voting twice for Trump because being worried about voter fraud, just because a handful was caught there is no proof of wide spread fraud.

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by Luxxor View Post

Get real.
    Except many independent review panels all ranked the clintion foundation very highly, and no actual proof of wrong doing was ever found. Compare to Trump who was literally pimping his business on the .gov site, he owns stock in the various oil business wrapped up in the pipline standoff, has talked business with world leaders as official president elect. And we still don't know how much money he owes to foreign interest cause we will never see his tax records.

Quote Originally Posted by Stormspellz View Post
    Except many independent review panels all ranked the clintion foundation very highly,
    Based on what, exactly? Who knows, really! Asked this question before and got no answer.

If the Clinton Foundation was out doing charitable work somewhere in the world, like Haiti, Malawi, Rwanda, or Tanzania, surely someone would be able to point it out somewhere. Instead, we have protesters in Haiti who claim the Clinton's sold billions of dollars in aid to their country, and Chelsea in personal e-mails asking her parents where the money is going and why they're paying billions of dollars to consultants, and getting an answer from the consultants that the reason the foundation pays them is because Bill Clinton is personally getting billions of dollars for "speeches" secured through that same "consultant."

Yes, there's far more evidence that it's a tax shelter set up to benefit the Clinton family than it is a "charitable" organization that does public works. Unless you consider "public works" to be supporting the Clinton Royal family, paying for their army of lackeys and their private jets to fly around the world. I don't.