Page 4 of 6 FirstFirst ...
LastLast
    Quote Originally Posted by Slipmat View Post
    This just gets better and better, show me please exactly where i implied Trion are paying me and telling me what to say, maybe stick to your reddit "forum", a fine, upstanding example of decent gamers who are passionate about games.
    When you called yourself CNN is when you implied to yourself

but I defended you and said you were more like fox news
    Pokemon FC: 4425-2708-3610

I received a day one ORAS demo code. I am a chosen one.

This just gets better and better, show me please exactly where i implied Trion are paying me and telling me what to say, maybe stick to your reddit "forum", a fine, upstanding example of decent gamers who are passionate about games.
    Maybe stick to your Rift forum then. A "fine" bunch of people exist on that forum right? Oh wait........ I sure as hell find it amusing people are defending how this game launched, how many bugs there are and how broken in general the game is.

Also let's get one thing straight. Defending a broken, buggy mess is not passion. That is both insanity and stupidity.

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by zito View Post

but I defended you and said you were more like fox news
    In what universe is Fox News a defence?
    Last edited by Eleccybubb; 2016-11-29 at 06:38 PM.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Eleccybubb View Post
    Maybe stick to your Rift forum then. A "fine" bunch of people exist on that forum right?
    Same as the "fine" bunch of outstanding posters on this Forum and every game forum out there, maybe you need to expand your horizons a bit more and not live here 24/7.

Quote Originally Posted by zito View Post
    Still no idea what you're talking about, if it helps, check my Forum 'handle' clearly says i'm in Ireland, CNN is about the only American News only channel they give here on cable, there's Bloomberg and CNBC but no Fox News, although Sky News is the European version from what i hear, both owned by Murdoch, but i digress......

Same as the "fine" bunch of outstanding posters on this Forum and every game forum out there, maybe you need to expand your horizons a bit more and not live here 24/7.

Still no idea what you're talking about, if it helps, check my Forum 'handle' clearly says i'm in Ireland, CNN is about the only American News only channel they give here on cable, there's Bloomberg and CNBC but no Fox News, although Sky News is the European version from what i hear, both owned by Murdoch, but i digress......
    Oh please Rift forums are the worst bunch of white knights around. Along with the moderator team that shuts down any form of criticism. Also I don't live here 24/7 but nice try. I spend a lot of time here especially at night due to insomnia if you must know so while I do some work I browse on this.

>Purposefully misreading my post or not doing research.

>Trashing my subreddit cause I don't delete player complaints.

Quote Originally Posted by McChaffee View Post
    >Purposefully misreading my post.

Did you expect any less?

Did you expect any less?
    No, but since this isn't the RIFT forums, I can call him out on his bullsh*t.

10+ Year Old Account
    Really? oh right, you just make sure you and your posters down vote any post that doesn't agree with you. yep, a fine example of non biased Forum running alright.

Really? oh right, you just make sure you and your posters down vote any post that doesn't agree with you. yep, a fine example of non biased Forum running alright.
    You mean like anyone who posts criticism on the Rift forums gets it removed or says anything in game gets absolutely jumped on by fanboys? Rift is a prime example of a biased forum. And no other games do not sweep criticism under the rug unless it's just vile unnecessary hate spewing so don't even try to compare Rift's forums to any others.

You mean you don't like that Reddit is working exactly as intended?

Geewiz.

People downvoting what they don't like! What black magic is this!?

You mean you don't like that Reddit is working exactly as intended?

Geewiz.

People downvoting what they don't like! What black magic is this!?
    It's almost like every person in the world is unique. Who would have thought eh?

10+ Year Old Account
    I don't understand why people play this game. I enjoyed it for a while but it's basically just a buggy, inferior version of WoW. And it looks like they're really pushing the WoW clone aspect even now. They just can't compete.

Quote Originally Posted by Quetzl View Post
    I don't understand why people play this game. I enjoyed it for a while but it's basically just a buggy, inferior version of WoW. And it looks like they're really pushing the WoW clone aspect even now. They just can't compete.
    I don't really mind if it's similar to another game. Like I said all the people here who have issues with Rift do not hate the game. They hate the developers choices of the game and want it to improve.

Quote Originally Posted by Quetzl View Post
    Base RIFT up to Storm Legion was great.

Everything after patch 2.5 kept decreasing in quality.

10+ Year Old Account
    You mean like anyone who posts criticism on the Rift forums gets it removed or says anything in game gets absolutely jumped on by fanboys? Rift is a prime example of a biased forum. And no other games do not sweep criticism under the rug unless it's just vile unnecessary hate spewing so don't even try to compare Rift's forums to any others.
    Stop, please you're killing me, you're really stating that with a straight face on you, check which Game website you're on, now re-read what you posted, please tell me you're not that naive.

Stop, please you're killing me, you're really stating that with a straight face on you, check which Game website you're on, now re-read what you posted, please tell me you're not that naive.
    Do you actually have something to contribute, or are you going to simply make vague posts?

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Edge- View Post
    Do you actually have something to contribute, or are you going to simply make vague posts?
    If people here actually made posts that one could "contribute" to then sure, all i see is game bashing, same posters are also in other game sub Forum bashing there, seems to be a common past time here, i'm more than happy to debate with anyone, if they can actually debate.

If people here actually made posts that one could "contribute" to then sure, all i see is game bashing, same posters are also in other game sub Forum bashing there, seems to be a common past time here, i'm more than happy to debate with anyone, if they can actually debate.
    Criticism is game bashing? So people having valid concerns with the game such as content at launch being disabled, major bugs and poorly optimised clients is bashing? Really?

Alright example from my thread.

Community. The forums moderation ethic seems to be this. Any ounce of criticism get's shut down. This is not acceptable imo as a game needs criticism both positive and negative to grow. Solution. Get a moderation team that actually wants to moderate instead of shut down threads that have valid concerns or criticisms.

How is that not a valid critique of the game and how it is run? I offered criticism on the moderation then proceeded to provide a solution to my criticism. I would love to know how a well known fact that they do shut down criticism on the forums is bashing the game?
    Last edited by Eleccybubb; 2016-11-29 at 07:54 PM.

If people here actually made posts that one could "contribute" to then sure, all i see is game bashing,
    One persons critique is another's game bashing, I guess. Can you point to any that you feel don't contribute specifically? Feel free to report them if they're there, but responding without engaging with the actual discussion going on in the thread, as you've been told before, is not productive in the slightest.

If you have nothing to respond to, making vague posts that ignores the current discussion is basically spam and contributes nothing to the discussion.

same posters are also in other game sub Forum bashing there, seems to be a common past time here,
    Some, sure. And they'll be in other game forums/threads praising a game too. It's almost like people have different opinions of different games : )

i'm more than happy to debate with anyone, if they can actually debate.
    Well, there's plenty of criticism in this thread for you to dig into, so have at it!

10+ Year Old Account
    I should have been clearer and said constructive criticism, feel free to point out any post that fits that parameter.