Page 1 of 2
LastLast

Different Reward for Mythic Plus?

I think they should add Pets/mounts/toys with different degrees of rarity or along side with this add Skill based drops other then ilvl.

for example a chance at a mount from a lvl 15 or higher chest etc.

Thoughts?

Quote Originally Posted by snackfeat View Post
    Why?

10char
    Right now there zero reasons to do anything higher than 12.

You get a wpn skin, tons of ap and high level gear. It doesn't need any other rewards.
    "Privilege is invisible to those who have it."

Deleted
    What is harder: to rekill a boss or to re-achieve a +15 chest (or +20 chest @ nighthold gear) each week?

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by snackfeat View Post
    10char
    Why do people say 10char?

I'm hoping it doesn't literally mean "I have 10 110's"..?

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by TOM_RUS View Post
    Right now there zero reasons to do anything higher than 12.
    That's because most people aren't interested in Mythic 6+

Mythic + already has enough rewards, if anything Heroic & Mythic 0 needs more so people run them more otherwise new players are stuck waiting forever to do class hall and profession stuff

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by hallilad View Post

Because MMOC doesn't post anything below 10 characters / letters

It means mmo-champion requires you to have 10 characters in your message before it lets you submit it.

Whats with the anti fun patrol... jesus. Advocating for less content... You guys have issues.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by bmjclark View Post
    It means mmo-champion requires you to have 10 characters in your message before it lets you submit it.
    Thanks for the explanation

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by ManOluck View Post
    Whats with the anti fun patrol... jesus. Advocating for less content... You guys have issues.
    Nobody is advocating for less content, theyre being realistic, there are already plenty of rewards for M+, the question is why add more when there is already plenty to incentivise doing the content?

Remember its not as simple as throwing new mounts or pets at an achievement, those rewards have to be designed and implimented. Why spend that time building something as extra rewards for something that already has a ton of rewards?

Thanks for the explanation
    lol 10characters

Quote Originally Posted by Meatgrinder View Post
    Nobody is advocating for less content, theyre being realistic, there are already plenty of rewards for M+, the question is why add more when there is already plenty to incentivise doing the content?

Remember its not as simple as throwing new mounts or pets at an achievement, those rewards have to be designed and implimented. Why spend that time building something as extra rewards for something that already has a ton of rewards?

Why spend the time (although I question how much time would actually be required to add a few mounts and pets...). This is end game for alot of people. Timewalking has mounts (eg. infinite time reaver) Its just something to keep the grind fresh.

Really, I don't know why I need to explain why adding content is a good thing. This is all backwards logic and you must be trolling if you don't want new shit.

Deleted
    Because it would piss more people off than please. People already sigh at Mythic getting shoehorned in, adding mounts etc. to Mythic 12 will just rub salt in

- - - Updated - - -

Why spend the time (although I question how much time would actually be required to add a few mounts and pets...). This is end game for alot of people. Timewalking has mounts (eg. infinite time reaver) Its just something to keep the grind fresh.

Really, I don't know why I need to explain why adding content is a good thing. This is all backwards logic and you must be trolling if you don't want new shit.
    Because probably less than 15% actively do Mythic 12

Quote Originally Posted by adam86shadow View Post
    Because it would piss more people off than please. People already sigh at Mythic getting shoehorned in, adding mounts etc. to Mythic 12 will just rub salt in

- - - Updated - - -

Because probably less than 15% actively do Mythic 12
    Where is your source that "all people" feel this way? Do you just make up shit on the spot to fuel your backwards logic? I can make up facts to, did you know 49% of all wow players like less content? I think you fit into this catagory.

Advocating for less content... You guys have issues.
    And you're not advocating for more content, you're asking for more incentive to do existing content. I would much rather have more things to do, than more reasons to repeat what I'm already doing. The content pace for this expansion has actually been good so far, I have no complaints there. But if the current rewards aren't reason enough for people to do the content, throwing a pony in there isn't going to suddenly sway the masses.

Deleted
    Where is your source that "all people" feel this way? Do you just make up shit on the spot to fuel your backwards logic? I can make up facts to, did you know 49% of all wow players like less content? I think you fit into this catagory.
    Quote where I said "all people"

- - - Updated - - -

As stated you're not even adding content, just empty insensitive to rerun old content - that's lazy. Legion needs more new stuff

Considering that even the top players in the world have over 95% of their mythic+ completions at levels 2-9, and less than 5% at levels 10+, it does seem like highest levels are not enough rewarding. On top of that there's no additional rewards for going to level 15 (except achievement). What could help is to give extra loot chests for really high levels, IMO mythic+15 could drop 5 chests, even if not completing it on time.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by impending doom View Post
    Considering that even the top players in the world have over 95% of their mythic+ completions at levels 2-9, and less than 5% at levels 10+, it does seem like highest levels are not enough rewarding. On top of that there's no additional rewards for going to level 15 (except achievement). What could help is to give extra loot chests for really high levels, IMO mythic+15 could drop 5 chests, even if not completing it on time.
    I honestly don't thinking adding anything will incite people doing it if they simply don't enjoy it.