Page 4 of 5 FirstFirst ...
LastLast
    Nostalrius tryhards ddos blizz servers.

10+ Year Old Account
    RIP guild raid night.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by adam86shadow View Post
    I really don't understand the QQ, yeah it's inconvenient but do people really have nothing else to do? Go play something else, watch TV, see friends, go outside /shrug
    I'm busy messing with mods for skyrim and listening to music whilst I wait for any news though I really do want to get back in as I had a Highmountain cache I was about to collect which expires tomorrow and had one more WQ to go on the weekly before the server dropped me.
    Elune: "My sister needed Anima so I let my favoured people die. What is this 'Maw' you speak of?"
    Daily reminder that Steam has never had a monopoly on PC Gaming, don't mistake age and popularity for domination.
    Because people don't understand words: Forced and Necessity

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by hallilad View Post
    Why don't you go out for a walk? Well, that's because it's fucking dark and freezing cold out side and it's ten to seven at night... Playing time!
    You don't eat out? Have a drink with friends? Go cinema after 5pm? Play another game, it's only one night off WoW

10+ Year Old Account
    You don't eat out? Have a drink with friends? Go cinema after 5pm? Play another game, it's only one night off WoW
    How about some people just want to log in and play the game that helps them relax? Why don't you stop telling people what to do with their free time?

Yeah tonight was my only chance to get my 20/20 wq done on my dh before reset to keep me going via the app until next week.. hmm...

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Darknessvamp View Post
    I'm busy messing with mods for skyrim and listening to music whilst I wait for any news though I really do want to get back in as I had a Highmountain cache I was about to collect which expires tomorrow and had one more WQ to go on the weekly before the server dropped me.
    I finished up watching a TV series, I sympathize with WQ as I am in same boat but some people are behaving like Blizzard shit on their bed Technical issues occur

10+ Year Old Account
    I really don't understand the QQ, yeah it's inconvenient but do people really have nothing else to do? Go play something else, watch TV, see friends, go outside /shrug
    For some, certain evenings are their chance to play. It's reasonable to be frustrated under those circumstances.

So? It's still just a mild inconvenience. I was going to finish a raid today but can't however I aren't upset
    People get upset over different things, who would've thought?

Next to that, Weekly chest = possible Legendary / 885 Item.

Ye same.. perfect timing so I can test out Final Fantasy 15 instead, my tinfoil hat theory is that Square E is behind the DDOS!

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Huntardicus View Post
    How about some people just want to log in and play the game that helps them relax? Why don't you stop telling people what to do with their free time?
    I like to play WoW to relax to but some people are acting very salty over one night.

7+ Year Old Account
    So, I read that in NA people are being able to connect again.
    Can somebody here confirm it?
    "You can wear whatever costume you want for Halloween and it's totally cool but here's a list of costumes I'll shame you for and call you sexist and racist if you do wear them"
    - Laci Green 2015.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Aviemore View Post
    For some, certain evenings are their chance to play. It's reasonable to be frustrated under those circumstances.
    I did accept it's a inconvenience but it isn't Blizzards fault, technical issues happen

I like to play WoW to relax to but some people are acting very salty over one night.
    Damn right i`ll be salty when i am 18/20 WQ`s for weekly q on 2 chars, and intended to finish it on both chars tonight

It's fixed, was able to login just now EU.

Quote Originally Posted by Hawthorne Wipes View Post
    So, I read that in NA people are being able to connect again.
    Can somebody here confirm it?
    Just got in on EU.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Varjo410 View Post
    Nope, not working yet
    #boycottchina

Quote Originally Posted by Varjo410 View Post
    This. I just had an influx of people login to guild (I was already in).

Quote Originally Posted by Trassk View Post
    Nope, not working yet
    It is. Relog your WoW/BN. http://imgur.com/Eec7lOU (UK time)
    Last edited by Soisoisoi; 2016-11-29 at 07:06 PM.

10+ Year Old Account
    It's not about it being one night. It's about it being the final day before reset when a lot of people get the things done that they've been putting off all week. To top it off, it's my guild's main progress night on Tuesdays for mythic. We only raid twice per week, so we're essentially losing an entire week's worth of progress as a result.

7+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Reavyn View Post
    Just got in on EU.
    Cool! Just got it as well!
    "You can wear whatever costume you want for Halloween and it's totally cool but here's a list of costumes I'll shame you for and call you sexist and racist if you do wear them"
    - Laci Green 2015.