Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst ...
    Quote Originally Posted by ArMeD_SuRvIvOr View Post
    When we first started playing int WotLK, we signed up to play a soul consuming, vitality leaching, disease spreading, brutal killing machine. Dual wielding counters this appeal.
    If you are looking for any of these things than you are playing the wrong class. Out of all those things you mentioned the only thing that any spec of dk does is spread diseases and unholy was the only one that really worried about it. Duel wield has always been frosts thing sure you could use a 2 hander but it was never really viable. You could also duel wield on a blood dk in mop but you suffered for doing it. Personally I don't care if frost was 2h or duel wield but AFAIK fury warriors can't xmog their 2 handers into one handers which I think would be easier to accomplish.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by beeftotem View Post
    If you are looking for any of these things than you are playing the wrong class. Out of all those things you mentioned the only thing that any spec of dk does is spread diseases and unholy was the only one that really worried about it. Duel wield has always been frosts thing sure you could use a 2 hander but it was never really viable. You could also duel wield on a blood dk in mop but you suffered for doing it. Personally I don't care if frost was 2h or duel wield but AFAIK fury warriors can't xmog their 2 handers into one handers which I think would be easier to accomplish.
    I remember frosts doing 2h until WoD with no big dps loss. Also it is far more iconic to Frost DK than fury warriors. 2h defines Frost, Frostmourne is its icon and should be restored

Deleted
    Artifact system would have been a nice place to let people have 2 frost, just make a really nice skin out of it.

I would so looove to se an actiavte skill for frost from the artifact that combines the weapons into the shadow of frostmourne or something. inc. damage done by X and making the weapon count as a 2h weapon during the duration
    OR even cooler, having a button that swaps between 2h and DW. Having DW more as a builder for RP and Runes and 2h for dmg burst.
    so when you pop CDs you go 2h which lower your RP generation or something but inc your damage with some skills, balance need here like hell ofc. but I would love if they combined the 2 old speccs in one way or another.

Deleted
    Answer me this though: If it would only be cosmetic, how do you change the animation? Because Frost has a really fast attackspeed on their weapons, it would look atrocious if every MH/OH hit would also have to be a 2h hit.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Coldara View Post
    Answer me this though: If it would only be cosmetic, how do you change the animation? Because Frost has a really fast attackspeed on their weapons, it would look atrocious if every MH/OH hit would also have to be a 2h hit.
    simple, DK would use it fast, unholy d can do it currently with unholy frenzy or something. see no problem here

15+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Hoeth View Post
    I'd settle for an option to sheath 1-handed weapons on the back vice the hips.
    I'd prefer this as well, especially if you're using the ungodly large Dark Runeblade appearance.

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by celeris View Post
    What? the OP states that he doesn't even play a death knight.
    And admitted they didn't intend on playing one any time soon. Post was not meant to do anything more than to inject OP's boner-for-Arthas fueled headcanon into DK discussion.
    Quote Originally Posted by Ulqiorra View Post
    If you equate playing WoW to having electricity, I feel very, very happy for the rest of the world, as that kind of thinking will, inevitably, lead to the eradication of your seed from the gene pool.
    WoW Toons: Duskwind (retired)/Duskrime (retired)
    Diablo 3 Profile