Page 5 of 8 FirstFirst ...
... LastLast
    Quote Originally Posted by Doirdyn View Post
    Just to add to the discussion: blizz plans on adding bad luck protection for hidden skins. It took me over 50 attempts to get my skin.

REALLY doubt you were the proper level and had research done on day 1.

AK has zero impact on drop chances. It can drop starting at Lv105 with the research.
    Took my 10 hours to get too 110 after midnight release, I was farming heroic and starting mythics on day two of the expansion... Its very very possible

10+ Year Old Account
    Do I have to be specced in Veng to loot it?

Aaaaand it happened again. Can't use tome to summon a boss, can't loot when participating in the kill after someone else summons.

Quote Originally Posted by Burnick View Post
    I have killed the boss it supposedly drops from every single day since day one of the expansion.... And I still have not gotten the artifact appearance, I have received the pet several times tho!

I have also never seen a single other demon hunter with it equipped or say they have it, the only ones I did know with it used the Artifact Appearance glitch when that was working to get it.

Does anyone here actually legitimately have the appearance? Does it even ever drop? Whats the drop chance on it? Ive kinda given up hopes for it.
    I lost all hope of getting it, I keep try tho :b
    luckily for me I'm Havoc main

Quote Originally Posted by thebdc View Post
    Aaaaand it happened again. Can't use tome to summon a boss, can't loot when participating in the kill after someone else summons.
    You have to loot atleast one of the items, even when they are sent to you.

2nd kill, sorry boss.

Quote Originally Posted by Nahela View Post
    You would be correct. I've been bug reporting it since release and the situation has actually gotten worse. They at least used to activate when you first applied them, now they literally don't at all, anywhere. Granted before they pretty much all dropped their effects anytime you got into combat and usually turned off permanently when you crossed a sub-zone, but currently they literally don't activate at all. You'll have the buff icon, but none of the effects work. Finally being able to swap the order hall perk was more satisfying than actually getting the drop.
    I get them to work in Dalaran, and that's about it. They don't even work in the DH Class Hall.
    || Ryzen 5800X || Asus RTX 3070 KO OC || Corsair Vengeance 16GB - 3600 || Asus X570 || Corsair 5000D Airflow ||

Quote Originally Posted by Ribesal View Post
    You have to loot atleast one of the items, even when they are sent to you.
    Just lootet all the items from my mailbox, still can't summon. Of course the reason for that could well be that I screwed myself by killing a boss someone else summoned.

Deleted
    About 60+ tries here, still nothing.

Quote Originally Posted by thebdc View Post
    Just lootet all the items from my mailbox, still can't summon. Of course the reason for that could well be that I screwed myself by killing a boss someone else summoned.
    No no, thats not a problem, but you have to wait for the next day after looting

I finally gave up on it this week. After going for it almost every day since September, like 5 or 6 nights a week, for almost three months straight, and no drop, I said F it.

I saw it one a buddies DH and was not impressed, it looks cool in the arms attacking, but when sheathed behind the back, the clipping issues with gear looked bad, and it just looks sort of meh on the back

I much prefer Boneterror, but that's taking me awhile, you need to get Prestige 1 / Honor 50 before Boneterror appearance unlocks, I don't normally PvP, now I am forcing myself to, doing all the PvP WQ's and one random BG a day. I am Honor 18 right now.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Zorachus View Post
    I finally gave up on it this week. After going for it almost every day since September, like 5 or 6 nights a week, for almost three months straight, and no drop, I said F it.
    Same...

All the DH alts in my guild that I conviced to give the class a try have it by now, one guy had it before 110 on his first ever nether boss.

Deleted
    i do the boss every day since i hid 110 (~7 days after release ) nothing!!!

Deleted
    Im sorry for all those who didnt get it yet but i got one in the first week i lvld to 110 and gave it to a friend (yes you can trade it to party members) and got it 2 days after again for the second time...

Captain's log, Star date 47634.44, it has been 3 months now, and yet the FUCKING appearance hasn't drop yet.

I have the hidden artifact apperance, and I have no idea when I looted it. I only killed those demon bosses like 4-5 times, must've looted it in some sort of foggy state high on work or something.

Anyway, it exists. Good luck getting it!
    <Progress> - Firemaw EU

Deleted
    At this point I have given up on getting it the 'normal' way. I got the Havoc appearance a while ago, grinded through the 200 World Quest with it. Now I can use the (ugly color though) vengeance appearance and can slowly work on getting the 100 dungeons color, which I quite like, while specced as tank for the quick invites.

Deleted
    I got mine last night after farming it 99% of the days from when I dinged. Got it from the big fel guard dude.

10+ Year Old Account
    Still nothing.. Have started doing them at odd times so I can fish for the guys who have been confirmed to drop it.

Grunt
    7+ Year Old Account
    Looted Veng appearance being in Havoc spec and loot set to Havoc too, that was day 10 or 12, entered to kill the boss once each day.