10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by GennGreymane View Post
    hmmm?
    /10
    /confuzzed

Holy crap why is my name green boarded!
    It's magic! The end is nigh! Save your loved ones!

10+ Year Old Account
    hmmm?
    /10
    /confuzzed

Yaaaay, you've finally started making MMO Champ great again! You have my vote, Genn. <3 Away with those boring blue/red colors... It is green time!
    Quote Originally Posted by King Candy View Post
    I can't explain it because I'm an idiot, and I have to live with that post for the rest of my life. Better to just smile and back away slowly. Ignore it so that it can go away.
    Thanks for the avatar goes to Carbot Animations and Sy.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Xanjori View Post
    I tend to keep game sounds off because I am watching a stream, obviously while raiding gotta be able to hear some game sounds (mostly bossmod.) Also sometimes people talk and apparently it's rude if I just permanently ignore them,
    It's ok to mute people. I usually end up muting like half the raid usually. It can cause some complications but makes the raid way more enjoyable.

I play with all my game sounds on.

Quote Originally Posted by May90 View Post
    Yaaaay, you've finally started making MMO Champ great again! You have my vote, Genn. <3 Away with those boring blue/red colors... It is green time!
    hmmm?
    /10
    /confuzzed

I see MMOC web designers can give people special name tags, but they can't program message tracking or search functionality worth a damn.

I'm starting think MMOC is designed by Artists who have no idea what code is.

It's like DeadlyBoss Mods all over again... Or Halo 5.... Or Legion... Or Diablo... Or ElvUI...

Quote Originally Posted by Xanjori View Post
    I tend to keep game sounds off because I am watching a stream, obviously while raiding gotta be able to hear some game sounds (mostly bossmod.) Also sometimes people talk and apparently it's rude if I just permanently ignore them,
    I've turned off Combat sounds, and addon sounds in WoW... Mostly useless, unneeded information with annoying, or out of sync sounds.
    If there is an addon that generates sound without any options to disable the sound, I uninstall the addon. >,<

Left Dialog and Cinematic sounds on, though.
    I have music playing more of the time, sometimes a stream.
    Last edited by Shadow Fox; 2016-11-30 at 12:26 AM.
    I'm a Kitsune! Not a cat, or a mutt!

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Shadow Fox View Post
    I've turned off Combat sounds, and addon sounds in WoW... Mostly useless, unneeded information with annoying, or out of sync sounds.
    If there is an addon that generates sound without any options to disable the sound, I uninstall the addon. >,<

Left Dialog and Cinematic sounds on, though.
    I have music playing more of the time, sometimes a stream.
    I only turn on my own music for online non-RPG games. When it comes to single player games or MMORPGs, I want to be immersed in the story/action!

Sounds... I could only turn them off sometimes when they are boring or completely irrelevant.
    Quote Originally Posted by King Candy View Post
    I can't explain it because I'm an idiot, and I have to live with that post for the rest of my life. Better to just smile and back away slowly. Ignore it so that it can go away.
    Thanks for the avatar goes to Carbot Animations and Sy.

Grrrr!!

Tonights maintenance fucked up my account, it seems.
    Maintenance started, and got kicked offline on all services, needing relog into everything. And I can't... Keeps telling me my password is incorrect. I thought the maintenance was over, or am I wrong?

Quote Originally Posted by May90 View Post
    I only turn on my own music for online non-RPG games. When it comes to single player games or MMORPGs, I want to be immersed in the story/action!

Sounds... I could only turn them off sometimes when they are boring or completely irrelevant.
    Usually depends on the game for me...
    Games like Rainbow 6 and Battlefield, I'll leave the sounds on, and even raise them as high as I'm able to. Sound is far too important of a information tool to try and get an idea of where an enemy is at, or what they're doing, or about to do.

Guess I'd put overwatch here too; With the Ultimates in the game giving off a sound indication for both teams, that is also directional of where it is coming from.

Other games... WoW, Diablo, Guild Wars... I'll leave the sound off 9/10 times I play.

Some other games like Minecraft, Elite Dangerous, Star Citizen, Ark... I will leave the sound on, but often turn off the music in the games, and load my own, but at a reduced volume to not overwhelm the noises I need to hear at random times. (Nearby Creepers, scanner notifications, dinosaurs nearby...)

My Volume Mixer on my system is like... %100 System and games, %40 on Voice chat, and 2-20% on Music depending on the game. If I don't need sound in a game, and I'm not in voice, I raise my music up to 100%
    I'm a Kitsune! Not a cat, or a mutt!

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Reica View Post
    Only sometimes. When people aren't asleep.
    and draenei aren't here.
    r.i.p. alleria. 1997-2017. blizzard ruined alleria forever. blizz assassinated alleria's character and appearance.
    i will never forgive you for this blizzard.

7+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by breadisfunny View Post
    and draenei aren't here.
    Draenei are always here. Like the Naaru, we're everywhere.

Draenei are always here. Like the Naaru, we're everywhere.
    Just have to make sure to keep repeating how the Naaru have not forgotten you, as if that will make you truly believe it.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Jester Joe View Post
    Just have to make sure to keep repeating how the Naaru have not forgotten you, as if that will make you truly believe it.
    The Naaru have not forgotten you, too, Joe. And they are watching you from the bushes.

Quote Originally Posted by Cerilis View Post
    The Naaru have not forgotten you, too, Joe. And they are watching you from the bushes.
    Well I hope they like what they see.

7+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Jester Joe View Post
    Well I hope they like what they see.
    I just asked.. they weren't sure :<

I just asked.. they weren't sure :<
    W...what's that suppose to mean?!

10+ Year Old Account
    28 quotes..how to decide what to respond to. Decisions decisions.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Tennisace View Post
    28 quotes..how to decide what to respond to. Decisions decisions.
    Reply to all of them! At the same time!

Elemental Lord Lady Dragonheart's Avatar
    7+ Year Old Account
    Amongst the Wilds, or in my Garrison... >.>
    Quote Originally Posted by hmzlol View Post
    Any mature girls or women on forum? PM my your Instagram I'm compulsive wanker
    All of the older women that I know of, including myself, don't really have or really need instagram... >.>

I have issues keeping up with something as simple as facebook, in all honesty.
    I am both the Lady of Dusk, Vheliana Nightwing & Dark Priestess of Lust, Loreleî Legace!
    ~~ ~~
    <3 ~ I am also the ever-enticing leader of <The Coven of Dusk Desires> on Moon Guard!

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Lady Dragonheart View Post
    All of the older women that I know of, including myself, don't really have or really need instagram... >.>

I have issues keeping up with something as simple as facebook, in all honesty.
    Heh, facebook.. That's for old people <3

(But seriously, I have no social media presence because I find it to be a waste of time)

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Mehman View Post
    Heh, facebook.. That's for old people <3

(But seriously, I have no social media presence because I find it to be a waste of time)
    Same. I have a twitter account under I barely use.

It's kind of sad how some people spend so much time on facebook stalking others and trying to compete.

7+ Year Old Account
    i have al sounds disabled except for ambiet and zone and settigns are at lowest on all my computers just to keep a decent framerate after this last patch. and load screens are taking forever now. wonder what changed?
    “Listen, three eyes,” he said, “don’t you try to outweird me, I get stranger things than you free with my breakfast cereal.”