Page 2 of 13 FirstFirst
... LastLast
    I liked all xpacs so far

OP, replace the second graph with class activity graph to remove the artificial spike in the blue line (it is pretty surely artificial because it's just one curve disagreeing with 12 others):

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by aeuhe4yxzhds View Post
    But then what am i supposed to do? Oh farm m+ all day instead?
    Yeeeeah???????

Quote Originally Posted by Arvandor View Post
    legion had the worst class design ever!

many classes are totally broken.

their class fantasy was a classic fail. i bet we will not more read these words in blue from blizzard.
    pls speak for yourself - for every players that couldnt give less f....s about the visuals and playability only care about being on tp of numbers there are 10 who are like " whooo this is soo cool -example breath of sindragosa )

Quote Originally Posted by shuubi View Post
    For all things PVP Wod was miles better than Legion. For all things ALTS, Wod was miles better than Legion.

In other all other things Legion is better, though, and it's still going so I'll reserve my judgement untill we see what's in 7.3.
    I agree with this.

Quote Originally Posted by Ehuehuecopter View Post
    He has indeed, but people there are too fucking stupid to understand.
    Or maybe a bunch of bootlickers circle-jerking each others don't actually define truth.

Quote Originally Posted by aeuhe4yxzhds View Post
    But then what am i supposed to do? Oh farm m+ all day instead?
    Or not play ALL DAY a fucking game?

Quote Originally Posted by Akka View Post
    Or maybe a bunch of bootlickers circle-jerking each others don't actually define truth.
    No, just stupid donkeys that cant understand how the mmo scenario has shifted in these 12 years

Deleted
    WoD was actually really enjoyable for me to be honest. I really doubt they will top the quality of Legion though, easily the best expansion I've played to date. I don't burn out quick nowadays though as I don't have as much time to play, I could see World Quests getting a bit boring after a while... Saying that daily quests are boring as shit as well, I wanted to jump off bridge in TBC with Isle of Quel'danas! All in all it's pretty flawless in my eyes, loving the Artifact system combined with the Legendary items.

Deleted
    The PvP QQ here is hysterical.

PvP in Legion is the best it's ever been. It the highest semblance of balance WoW has ever had. No one needs the pointless gear grinds that just shut everyone else out unless they endure a streak of losses till they finally get enough honor to get it because they get 1shot by everyone else.

PvP is fun, is for fun. It doesn't need grinds. If you don't want to PvP atm cause you have no big gear rewards guess what? You're not a PvP'er!

Also, the less than 3m queues agree with me. A huge improvement.

With that said, i was one of the few that liked WoD and i knew this moment would come cause i saw them destroy most specs/classes in beta in the name of fantasy. WoD was simply more fun to play. There was a lack of content though, and that was the problem. But when you were playing, it was a joy.
    The biggest killer in Legion is not even the legedaries for me, It's the endless AP grind and the unecessary class redesigns (and honestly ignoring feedback and till this day keeping many of the god awful mechanics and talents).
    Last edited by mmoc80be7224cc; 2016-12-01 at 12:49 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by Arvandor View Post
    legion had the worst class design ever!

many classes are totally broken.

their class fantasy was a classic fail. i bet we will not more read these words in blue from blizzard.
    Then you didn't play vanilla because most classes were broken then. Almost as if blizz has always had the problem of tuning toons

Legion just isn't that good hate to say it because it was really fun for 1-2 months. The player base is very noticeably declining because max level is just flat out boring.

The questing and initial playthru was really fun, The artifact system was interesting and There were a ton of dungeons that looked cool and were fun.

Then people got max level and slowly figured out that everything was repetitive and boring.

World quests are boring, Mythic+ is literally just the same instance scaled up over and over gets boring, Class Balance is a complete mess, Legendary system is a complete mess, Making playing alts irrelevant, PvP is a disaster, Class pruning ruined some classes and removed their entire identity they had for 11 years and Raiding in WoW just really isn't relevant anymore.

The challenge in WoW is just gone Blizzard has made sure of that. You just get max level in a few days play for about a month and find out there is nothing to do that is interesting and quit.

That's what made Vanilla-WOTLK so enjoyable. You didn't get to max level in a day, you didn't get full epics in a day, you didn't have to run 3 different difficulties everyone was on the same playing field, Blizzard didn't assume we were all idiots and we had abilities. This just isn't the case anymore.

warcraftrealms is worthless

Legion >>> WoD

Quote Originally Posted by Nemmar View Post
    The PvP QQ here iw hysterical.

PvP in Legion is the best it's ever been. It the highest semblance og balace WoW has ever had. No one needs the pointless gear grinds that just shut everyone else out unless they endure a streak of losses till they finally get enough honor to get it because they get 1shot by everyone else.

PvP is fun, is for fun. It doesn't need grinds. If you don't want to PvP atm cause you have no big gear rewards guess what? You're not a PvP'er!
    Yeah, yeah, yeah.

That's why the number of people who PVP shrunk to about half of what it was in *WoD* (the ultimate floor).

The exact numbers:

3v3 ladder in Legion season 1 is 64% that of WoD season 3 on EU, 56% on US.
    RBG ladder in Legion season 1 is 43% that of WoD season 3 on EU, 37% on US.

10+ Year Old Account
    I enjoy Legion a lot. My favorite expansion so far.

Quote Originally Posted by Life-Binder View Post
    warcraftrealms is worthless

Legion >>> WoD
    Warcraftrealms actually shows that Legion is better than WoD. It's just that it's not miles better, or at least players don't think it's miles better, and that's perhaps objective - there *are* big issues.

7+ Year Old Account
    Legion has too much repetitive content Imo. I like this but some ppl dont (Casuals).

Quote Originally Posted by Ehuehuecopter View Post
    No, just stupid donkeys that cant understand how the mmo scenario has shifted in these 12 years
    Thanks for proving my point.

Quote Originally Posted by kamuimac View Post
    pls speak for yourself - for every players that couldnt give less f....s about the visuals and playability only care about being on tp of numbers there are 10 who are like " whooo this is soo cool -example breath of sindragosa )
    numbers are not more important for a long time playing 24/7 player..

Quote Originally Posted by lazzy View Post
    That's what made Vanilla-WOTLK so enjoyable. You didn't get to max level in a day, you didn't get full epics in a day, you didn't have to run 3 different difficulties everyone was on the same playing field, Blizzard didn't assume we were all idiots and we had abilities. This just isn't the case anymore.
    True, save for the fact it was Vanilla-TBC. WotLK was actually the beginning of this very system you're criticizing.