150 33.26%
  • No

301 66.74%

Thread: Remove Mythic+

Page 5 of 16 FirstFirst ...
... LastLast
    10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by tikcol View Post
    You should understand that people share different opinions than you and that those opinions are as valid as yours. The poll is the perfect example of that and your denial wont change it.
    You're not really offering an opinion. You're stating that everyone is forced to run Mythic+. We have to. We have no choice, we're raped (your own words) into doing it by Blizzard. The reality is much different.

If you were stating an opinion, you'd have said: "I feel that I am forced to run it often and I suspect a lot of my fellow high-end mythic raiders do, too. Blizzard shouldn't have designed something so lucrative for gear outside of raiding so we're not all feeling like we have to run it. What do you think?"

Quote Originally Posted by Darsithis View Post
    It sounds like what is happening here is that you're in a very hardcore guild that requires you to run everything you can. That doesn't mean everyone feels compelled to run Mythic+ or has to. I'd argue that pretty much only the top guilds and people who have a need to be "perfect" run it that much.

Everyone likes maximizing their gear. The question is, how far will they go to do it? I am content with heroic EN gear.
    No, not quite. I'm not even in a guild. I just like the feeling of being in the best state I can possible be in. I just mentioned your guild because you are in one, and some can be quite obnoxious with requirements.

10+ Year Old Account
    You're the perfect example. You barely understand what Mythic+ does to the game. You're running mythic+ 2 and 850 ilevel. I did that the first week mythic+ was released
    It gives me something to look forward to: escalating challenge in content I enjoy running as I gear up, rather than diminishing enjoyment as I outgear it. I frankly don't care what it does to the most hardcore of hardcore guilds because you infants would cry and throw tantrums back in the Vanilla days, where you'd have to go to Mara for a nature resist trinket or run BRD every time you wanted to craft Dark Iron gear.

Again, problem exists between chair and keyboard, and trying to claim that catering to your whims is good for the game is what caused Warlords of Draenor. Don't bank on Blizz designing an entire expansion around you lot again. You now have to be hardcore to reap the benefits of a hardcore playstyle. Welcome to MMORPGS.
    Be seeing you guys on Bloodsail Buccaneers NA!

I'm 879 in optimized gear and I barely do any mythic +

Quote Originally Posted by Darsithis View Post
    You're not really offering an opinion. You're stating that everyone is forced to run Mythic+. We have to. We have no choice, we're raped (your own words) into doing it by Blizzard. The reality is much different.

If you were stating an opinion, you'd have said: "I feel that I am forced to run it often and I suspect a lot of my fellow high-end mythic raiders do, too. Blizzard shouldn't have designed something so lucrative for gear outside of raiding so we're not all feeling like we have to run it. What do you think?"
    I could have chosen different words and I'm sorry if it offended anyone even though that wasn't the intention.

But I was referring to the poll, not the OP

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by Saiona View Post
    I'm 879 in optimized gear and I barely do any mythic +
    That comes from another issue I mentioned. RNG

Deleted
    Just report the troll aka OP and move on.

Infracted
    Last edited by Darsithis; 2016-12-02 at 03:15 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by Thage View Post
    It gives me something to look forward to: escalating challenge in content I enjoy running as I gear up, rather than diminishing enjoyment as I outgear it. I frankly don't care what it does to the most hardcore of hardcore guilds because you infants would cry and throw tantrums back in the Vanilla days, where you'd have to go to Mara for a nature resist trinket or run BRD every time you wanted to craft Dark Iron gear.

Again, problem exists between chair and keyboard, and trying to claim that catering to your whims is good for the game is what caused Warlords of Draenor. Don't bank on Blizz designing an entire expansion around you lot again. You now have to be hardcore to reap the benefits of a hardcore playstyle. Welcome to MMORPGS.
    I can't accept that WoD argument. I loved WoD.

Your threads are so tiring... If you dislike so many things about the game, do us all a favor and quit.

It will be best for everybody, we won't have to listen to you bicker and you will move on to something you actually like.

Clearly WoW is not for you.

Quote Originally Posted by Yonasknepper View Post
    Just report the troll aka OP and move on.
    Well a super moderator is currently discussing the "thread" with the OP so.

gg
    They always told me I would miss my family... but I never miss from close range.

10+ Year Old Account
    I was giving you the benefit of the doubt until you compared "being forced to run Mythic+" to rape....lmao.

Get over it. Someone is always going to complain about "feeling forced" to run some form of content they don't want to. No matter what Blizzard does there is always going to be some avenue of the game that just offers better gear than the rest. People have been forcing themselves to run stuff since BC and Wrath.

10+ Year Old Account
    I'm not a big fan of M+ but nobody forces you to do anything in WoW. Nobody. Players force these requirements on themselves. Players want to compare and compete against other players. Players want to farm the same content over and over until they're bored out of their skull for a piece of gear that ups their numbers by .001%.

Some people like M+ because it keeps dungeon content relevant and challenging. Personally? I'm content with regular Mythic difficulty and only recently touched into M+ to see what it was about. I've done 3 or 4 so far I think.

10+ Year Old Account
    I know you did. WoD lost 50% of its playerbase in six months. You are not the audience this game needs to be balanced around. Players like you nearly killed this game before Blizzard woke up and realized you are not a sustainable demographic. Again, if you want the benefits of a hardcore playstyle, man up or admit you aren't as hardcore as you think you are. Welcome to MMORPGs.

No, not quite. I'm not even in a guild. I just like the feeling of being in the best state I can possible be in. I just mentioned your guild because you are in one, and some can be quite obnoxious with requirements.
    Haha, you're not even in a guild and you're posting this junk.

Good lord.

Deleted
    Why does everyone think their 87x char with 29 artifact traits is a good example of why you are not forced to run mythic+?

You are not competitive, not even close. If you don't care about pushing content then obviously you are not forced to do anything.

Its like saying i cleared LFR without flasks and pots, so therefore nobody needs them at all, ever.

Quote Originally Posted by Thage View Post
    I know you did. WoD lost 50% of its playerbase in six months. You are not the audience this game needs to be balanced around. Players like you nearly killed this game before Blizzard woke up and realized you are not a sustainable demographic. Again, if you want the benefits of a hardcore playstyle, man up or admit you aren't as hardcore as you think you are. Welcome to MMORPGs.
    I don't consider myself an hardcore individual.

I'm not in a guild, I run LFR all the time, never set foot in any normal raid difficulty or above and run mythic+ dungeons.

I'm not the definition of hardcore.

Another day and yet another flame bait thread by this OP. Why is this allowed? Then he deceptively phrased the poll on top of it. Again why is this allowed?

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Critterer View Post
    Why does everyone think their 87x char with 29 artifact traits is a good example of why you are not forced to run mythic+?

You are not competitive, not even close. If you don't care about pushing content then obviously you are not forced to do anything.

Its like saying i cleared LFR without flasks and pots, so therefore nobody needs them at all, ever.
    No, we're saying that the game should not be balanced completely around 0.01% of the playerbase, because that is unhealthy for the game. That's how we got WoD and it was an absolute disaster and a complete farce to call an MMO. Hardcore players are going to have to be hardcore again, sorry. Welcome to the MMORPG genre; might I recommend Fallout 4 on Survival mode?

Quote Originally Posted by Littleraven View Post
    I was giving you the benefit of the doubt until you compared "being forced to run Mythic+" to rape....lmao.

Get over it. Someone is always going to complain about "feeling forced" to run some form of content they don't want to. No matter what Blizzard does there is always going to be some avenue of the game that just offers better gear than the rest. People have been forcing themselves to run stuff since BC and Wrath.
    Come on, the wording could be different but we all know how it feels when it's time to run mythic+

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by Jewsco View Post
    Another day and yet another flame bait thread by this OP. Why is this allowed? Then he deceptively phrased the poll on top of it. Again why is this allowed?
    There is a thread title

There is a title for the poll (which is a question)

there are two answers.

In order to be competitive you're forced into doing it, whether you like it or not, whether you want to do it or not. This is bad design

- - - Updated - - -

No. I bring important issues to discussion which most people are afraid to talk about.
    No, you feel forced to do the content because you're in a guild who thinks they will one day be top 20 world and asks you to min max everything...when it relatively matters none, and further more who feels forced to do Mythic+? I know a lot of people feel its super enjoyable...

Quote Originally Posted by Critterer View Post

Everyone should use flasks and pots in LFR. I know I use them