150 33.26%
  • No

301 66.74%

Thread: Remove Mythic+

Page 15 of 16 FirstFirst ...
LastLast
    Blademaster
    10+ Year Old Account
    I don't feel forced to run Mythic+. I run it when it's available and guildies want to do them when I want to do them... but I've gone weeks without doing them and I'm doing just fine.

Just because you can't control yourself doesn't mean that you should infringe on other people's enjoyment.

Do not remove Mythic+. I don't have the ability or desire to log in for coordinated raids and m+ actually lets me advance my character beyond ilevel 845. Just because you feel "pressured" into doing something doesn't mean you need to remove it and ruin things for everybody else.

Quote Originally Posted by Mendzia View Post
    No. Just no.
    I hate LFR but i don't think they should scrapped it now.

Don't like it = don't do it. Simple as that.

Nobody is forcing you to do M+.
    You can get the same gear from raids/WQs/mythics and much more.

Why do you think you are forced to do it daily?

It is not lazy development. People wanted instances to be relevant for a long time not just for 1 week.

I don't think that using alot of underlines will change anything here.

How can anything be 'random' and 'repetable' at the same time?...

I also don't like legendaries RNG.
    I don't pvp so i won't say anything here.

I don't have much time to play now and i'm slighty bored with WoW (again) but i think Legion is best thing whan happend to this game since WotLK.
    Blizzard official forums are better place than MMOChamp if you really want to tell what you think about them.

It is ok bro. That why we have forums - everyone can introduce personal point of view.
    I believe i've addressed all of those points but one.

It's random because even though it's the same dungeon, a few things change, like the loot and a few attributes of the mobs inside. But the dungeon itself is repeatable infinite times in a week, so it's like an endless stream of character progression.

Raids have a weekly lockout.

@MoanaLisa why did you lock and then unlock this? Or the more important question could one ask is with which mod the OP is sleeping?
    They always told me I would miss my family... but I never miss from close range.

Quote Originally Posted by BurntToast View Post
    I don't feel forced to run Mythic+. I run it when it's available and guildies want to do them when I want to do them... but I've gone weeks without doing them and I'm doing just fine.

Just because you can't control yourself doesn't mean that you should infringe on other people's enjoyment.
    What about the game itself?

The game development suffers when the developers find themselves happy with the state of the game when in truth, players are doing the same piece of content, everyday, all the time

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by TheRabidDeer View Post
    Do not remove Mythic+. I don't have the ability or desire to log in for coordinated raids and m+ actually lets me advance my character beyond ilevel 845. Just because you feel "pressured" into doing something doesn't mean you need to remove it and ruin things for everybody else.
    Aren't normal mythic dungeons enough for you?

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by Gsara View Post
    Why would anyone want to remove the only thing thats been added to game worth bothering with in years? No one "needs" to do or is being "forced" to spam m+ every day.
    Your opinion is valid. What about all the others that didn't feel like mythic+ had any place in modern wow ?
    Last edited by tikcol; 2016-12-02 at 04:57 PM. Reason: important grammar

This is unreal. M+ is probably the best thing to happen to the game in years. We finally have something to do when we're not raiding.

I will admit I can see how it's frustrating for raiders. Perhaps they should put a cap on how many you can do per week. People that grind all day are at an advantage in terms of gear chances and AP.

LFR is far worse then Mythic+ and that hasn't been removed. Troll will be Troll. If you really want something removed, remove LFR.

I still don't understand the Troll mentality, why do people make Troll threads like this? Does it really make them happy to make other people miserable?

Quote Originally Posted by Mockingowl View Post
    mythic + is the only reason my mates and i are still playing because raiding got annoying
    Why did it get annoying? Did you realize that, perhaps, LFR is enough for you?
    Last edited by Darsithis; 2016-12-02 at 05:41 PM.

Ok, Coming from a place of mythic raiding I do get that feeling of "I have to do this..."
    Right now only 3 pieces of my gear are from raiding, one of those from the order hall quest to kill x raid boss. Everything else is from dungeons for an 890 in bag ilevel (885 equipped).
    I am however so so happy with mythic plus. I love playing this game 20+ hours per week but raiding more than 8 or 9 hours starts pushing me towards burn out. Having awesome challening PVE content on demand that guarantees some reward (even if not gear, just AP is fine).

Feeling forced to do something that only offers rewards is a trap many people IRL fall into and start working 12 hours per day 6 days a week because they feel forced to go make that money simply because they can or because they they want to keep up with the Joneses. Then there are nerds like us who would rather have a time consuming hobby than work 70 hours per week. Mythic dungeons kind of work the same, if you don't want to do that many, change your game style to something that makes you happy. Find a group that raids at a level that only requires raid gear.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by tikcol View Post
    Isn't LFR enough for you?

M+ isnt the problem... in fact its a cure and a bridge for many players raiders and non.

1.) M+ offers amazing gear that is even better when you challenge yourself on high M+ levels (frankly if you earned gear in a M10 that you needed... you earned it. The opposite is being carried by 9-24 other people and soaking gear where you didnt have to work all that hard (with respect to M raiding, which is an accomplishment in of itself).

2.) Only the seriously insane are spamming M+ literally all week (no insult meant). Most of us are targeting a specific piece of loot and running THOSE M+ over and over. Alot of us can agree here that raid gear for the last couple xpacs has been a touch weak.... the M+ system allows us to work to supplement the strange loot in raids. (Look at you Highmaul, Foundry, Nighthold is particularly ugly for Paladins). If I had to depend on ToV ONLY for a trinket.. I would be looking at a terrible stat stick. Instead I can go work BRH over and over and over and pray the Spine ONE DAY DROPS (which it never does - the hamster wheel keeps on a goin)

3.) People are legit playing and clearing M+ are actually working for their gear. The complaint from so many people has been "filthy casuals". If they werent raiding, they were soaking gear without actually improving their skill. Now if you see a guy in M10+ gear and Heroic/Mythic raid guild - its a fairly safe assumption this guy isnt half bad. Some may disagree with me here ... but the "filthy casuals" (of which I have been a proud member of during my casual years).... are actually improving. There is no reason to not assume that M+ has aided incredibly in this.

4.) The only lazy design I find in legion is World Questing. Some may disagree here and thats fine. Repeatable quests which are really the same quests we did while leveling - for varied carrots on a string... isnt really that fun. For examples in what makes daily hubs neat see Argent Crusade, Firelands, Shadopants rep (again some may disagree). Driving a story line within a quest hub on a daily basis was cool and fun. Now we just follow the carrots on sticks and do the same crap day in and day out. This isnt MUCH of a change over the old quest/daily hub method - but it also isnt driven, its isnt progressing, its kinda... like ..... Everyday my son begs me to watch spongebob... every day I have to watch the same EPs of spongebob day in and day out. My reward is that my son stopped screaming, or sat on my lap and was happy... but truth be told its the same crap day in and day out. This is kind of what world questing feels like to me lol. I will say our one true story driven area (Suramar) is getting really really good if you are all up to date on it.

Finally OP - the burn out in legion is a real thing. The thing is they gave us SO MUCH to do, that you personally feel driven to do it all. Ive been there man. For the first 2 months of legion I was literally doing every single world quest on the board day in and day out. I got so burnt out I didnt play WoW for like a week. I came back and only farmed AP tokens now. In regards to M+, same shit. I was grinding 2-3 M+ every night w guildies, and now I find myself disgusted by M+, and doing it only for my chest bank. Is this Blizzards fault I am burnt out on M+... no way its mine. TLDR: Do what you find to be fun and stop worrying abut everyone else spamming M+

Quote Originally Posted by Reachie10 View Post
    LFR is far worse then Mythic+ and that hasn't been removed. Troll will be Troll. If you really want something removed, remove LFR.

I still don't understand the Troll mentality, why do people make Troll threads like this? Does it really make them happy to make other people miserable?
    I make threads whenever I have time and important issues to share, that's all.

It's usually on friday afternoons when I'm available to talk about important issues in depth

Normal mythic only drops 840 gear. Which means I'd have to get extremely lucky to get anything higher.

Quote Originally Posted by Dugraka View Post
    Isn't LFR enough for you?
    Yes and no. It should be enough for me. It isn't because of the nature of mythic+

Deleted
    Lol, this is new. Used to be "remove LFR" threads...

Also, who is "we"? I certainly dont share your hate to M+.

Quote Originally Posted by TheRabidDeer View Post
    Normal mythic only drops 840 gear. Which means I'd have to get extremely lucky to get anything higher.
    Now we're in sync. How many times a day do you run mythic+? How many hours a day do you play?

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by Eucaliptus View Post
    Lol, this is new. Used to be "remove LFR" threads...

Also, who is "we"? I certainly dont share your hate to M+.
    It's me and the people that share my opinion. We're actually quite a few

m+ is awesome, get some discipline and stop whining.

Best thing I ever did in Legion:

Unsubscribed from the game for awhile.

Taking a break from the game will change your perspective on what is "required" and what is not.
    Quote Originally Posted by Djalil View Post
    I am ACTUALLY ASKING for them to ban me and relieve me from the misery of this thread.

10+ Year Old Account
    Your ilevel must be quite low. Why aren't you doing anything to improve it?
    BS post in your own thread.
    The status of someones ilevel is not an indication of how they enjoy the game or how good they are.

Mythic + should not be removed

10+ Year Old Account
    Yes and no. It should be enough for me. It isn't because of the nature of mythic+
    But that's your problem. There's people that only do world quests and LFR and they're just fine. Be like them and you'll have a much better time in WoW. Or keep comparing yourself to people that are willing to put in the work to be the best and stay salty because you don't want to farm M+ or do Mythic raids.