They could have tried or done anything to RTB and I would have been happy, even if it turned out worse. At least then we'd know they are looking at the spec. Instead we get a nerf to Blade Flurry and rewording on probably the worst Golden Trait in the game.

Currently the spec is dumpster tier outside having one or two of the BIS legendaries.

I'm really confused about the nerf to blade flurry. This only makes sense if they're doing some kind of single-target buff right? They have to be aware that this spec is barely played in raids (~10% of raiding rogues), why would they nerf if it even more?

Quote Originally Posted by Xanatu View Post
    I'm really confused about the nerf to blade flurry. This only makes sense if they're doing some kind of single-target buff right? They have to be aware that this spec is barely played in raids (~10% of raiding rogues), why would they nerf if it even more?
    I guess the presence of Outlaw rogues for Helya progression was offensive to them?

Quote Originally Posted by Xanatu View Post
    There was already a single target buff though, in the first ptr patch. Like 10% to saber slash and pistol I think, and an overall 100% damage increase to blunderbuss.

Quote Originally Posted by Valnar View Post
    There was already a single target buff though, in the first ptr patch. Like 10% to saber slash and pistol I think, and an overall 100% damage increase to blunderbuss.
    That was tooltips for the buff that went live a month back.

Even the blunderbuss one? I didn't realize that.

Deleted
    i wonder if they know about demon hunter snapshot macros. I guess they dont have it on the radar yet but they should, Havoc's bursting to 4million DPS ST is a big one. Some raiding guilds are setting there logs to private trying to hide it this way. Other then that i guess damage output will be much lower in general in patch 7.1.5. I mean 25% less secondary stats but craftable Itemlvl 880 Items, well i guess every1 will catch up in gear quite easy to mythic raiding people. Which is fine because there is stuff like relics and trinkets where crafting stuff isnt as good as Mythic stuff.

Back to topic, i guess with overall higher gear with the "right stats" on it blizzard is afraid Outlaw catches up to much to "upper ranks" i could bet they will announce that they like the position were outlaw or Rogue in general currently is. Or just say and do nothing
    Last edited by mmoc4e5aba46b8; 2016-12-01 at 08:33 AM.

Quote Originally Posted by NarfTV View Post
    i wonder if they know about demon hunter snapshot macros. I guess they dont have it on the radar yet but they should, Havoc's bursting to 4million DPS ST is a big one. Some raiding guilds are setting there logs to private trying to hide it this way. Other then that i guess damage output will be much lower in general in patch 7.1.5. I mean 25% less secondary stats but craftable Itemlvl 880 Items, well i guess every1 will catch up in gear quite easy to mythic raiding people. Which is fine because there is stuff like relics and trinkets where crafting stuff isnt as good as Mythic stuff.

Back to topic, i guess with overall higher gear with the "right stats" on it blizzard is afraid Outlaw catches up to much to "upper ranks" i could bet they will announce that they like the position were outlaw or Rogue in general currently is. Or just say and do nothing
    what exactly is happening for them to snapshot for 4m st burst?

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by ahnzu View Post
    what exactly is happening for them to snapshot for 4m st burst?
    i just won't share exploits, its obvious what to do if i would tell it here.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Valnar View Post
    Even the blunderbuss one? I didn't realize that.
    Blunderbuss is actually greatly buffed in ptr compared to live. And Between the eyes cd gets reduced bh true bearing again. Feel like they need to nerf Greenskins back to what it was or its gonna be over the top legendary. Blunderbuss can amouny to 35-40% of your dps

Deleted
    Just a question about outlaw hidden skin, do you need to be outlaw specced when you run it or just go assa and put loot specialization?

Is it worth replacing a 865 (48 item levels) Fatebringer artifact for 845 (42 item levels) Fate's Thirst ?

Quote Originally Posted by Pikaboo View Post
    Is it worth replacing a 865 (48 item levels) Fatebringer artifact for 845 (42 item levels) Fate's Thirst ?
    No. /10char

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Pikaboo View Post
    Why would you replace higher ilvl relic with better trait for lower ilvl relic with worse trait? Or does your question have some mistakes in it?

Quote Originally Posted by Hengwulf View Post
    Why would you replace higher ilvl relic with better trait for lower ilvl relic with worse trait? Or does your question have some mistakes in it?
    At the start of Legion FT was alot more valuable, ergo it was always better to have FT being buffed despite the relic being 15 or even 20ilvls lower.
    Guessing some older guides may not have been updated past this.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by blulingo View Post
    Just a question about outlaw hidden skin, do you need to be outlaw specced when you run it or just go assa and put loot specialization?
    You dont need to be in outlaw for hidden. I got sub and assa hidden as outlaw so doesnt matter

Anyone has a WA string for when the Greenskin's Waterlogged Wristcuffs buff is up?
    Tried messing around with it myself but cant seem to get it work :<

Deleted
    Did you guy tried DfA before saying it's useless? it allow to avoid lot of targeted AoE since lot of them are mean to do dmg on ground (Top of my head is most of stuff in HoV). Dammage are ok. The real issue is Marked for dead is too strong, It should not be affected by TB to be ok.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Skarsnik View Post
    Did you guy tried DfA before saying it's useless? it allow to avoid lot of targeted AoE since lot of them are mean to do dmg on ground (Top of my head is most of stuff in HoV). Dammage are ok. The real issue is Marked for dead is too strong, It should not be affected by TB to be ok.
    DfA would be great and worth picking if it wouldnt have a CoolDown. :P
    And ofc if it wouldnt be bugged as fuck letting you fall through floors or oftentimes miss everything and do 0 dmg at all.
    Last edited by mmoc4e5aba46b8; 2016-12-04 at 03:56 AM.

Deleted
    DfA needs not to have such shitty animation. It can be something simple on the ground. It will be definitely better.