Page 1 of 7
... LastLast
    10+ Year Old Account
    every one of my key strokes is actually a brush stroke on the canvas that is the off-topic forum

What do you want under your Christmas Tree this year?

hopefully a tree stand to hold it up. I got everything right now, family, friends-coworkers. This will probably be the best Christmas to date. Living in a new place right now and I'm really happy. I still can't see out of my eyes for the most part but that will be fixed in the new year.

I'm debating on whether to get a tree or not. And then if I'll do real or plastic one. ^^
    Quote Originally Posted by Jtbrig7390 View Post
    True, I was just bored and tired but you are correct.

Last edited by Thwart; Today at 05:21 PM. Reason: Infracted for flaming
    Quote Originally Posted by epigramx View Post
    millennials were the kids of the 9/11 survivors.

10+ Year Old Account
    every one of my key strokes is actually a brush stroke on the canvas that is the off-topic forum
    i'm definitely going fake tree with stand and lights included. Next year might be different.

Deleted
    Why would anyone have a Christmas tree? I don't think they are still a thing.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Hiram View Post
    they are still a thing in Canada.

Don't have a tree, am not a stickler for presents.

I get two weeks off work though, so thats nice.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Jayburner View Post
    they are still a thing in Canada.
    Cool! Do you use real trees or plastic ones?

A hooker.

10chars
    They always told me I would miss my family... but I never miss from close range.

10+ Year Old Account
    Cool! Do you use real trees or plastic ones?

thats the whole thing right now. real or plastic. I live in a 3 story apartment building wihout an elevator.

Deleted
    Nothing, I don't celebrate christmas.

10+ Year Old Account
    you can practice christmas or not. I'm bumping this shit until new years eve.

Partying in Valhalla
    15+ Year Old Account
    Er, well, my parents still send me gifts, but it's nothing secret or anything like that, we just give them out when they come in, no point in waiting. I already know it's going to be a Penguins Jersey. Probably Sidney Crosby, knowing my parents.

Quote Originally Posted by Annoying View Post
    Er, well, my parents still send me gifts, but it's nothing secret or anything like that, we just give them out when they come in, no point in waiting. I already know it's going to be a Penguins Jersey. Probably Sidney Crosby, knowing my parents.
    @THE Bigzoman

So your parents hate you?

Clothes. I suck at fashion compared to sister, so I try to get my sister to pick stuff for the rest of the bunch to get me.
    Last edited by Ripster42; 2016-12-02 at 11:56 PM.
    Quote Originally Posted by Rudol Von Stroheim View Post
    I do not need to play the role of "holier than thou". I'm above that..

TREE?!?
    You mean Aluminum Pole right?
    READ and be less Ignorant.

I celebrate festivals! We have an unadorned aluminum pole.

10+ Year Old Account
    Since most posters on MMO Champ declare themselves as atheist they get fuck all, I don't expect anything but my son will get me something even if it is socks.

My son. I would give anything right now just to spend a single day...hell, even a single hour with him. I'd even settle for five minutes. The economy in Northern California is absolute shit and the job hunt, even with a college degree and plenty of work experience, is not going well. It cuts even deeper knowing that every day unemployed just pushes that reunion day back even further.

Definitely a thing in the US and I don't see any reason it would stop being one. I go by 3 tree lots in the morning each day, it is a rather healthy market it would seem.
    "Privilege is invisible to those who have it."