Page 15 of 16 FirstFirst ...
LastLast
    Quote Originally Posted by rym View Post
    So the Drumpfenfans denounce Jill Steins campaign as scam.

Anything new?
    Calling the recount a scam is a bi-partisan effort.

In fact, Stein initiating a recount under these circumstances probably means that we will never have a legitimate recount in this country. Ever.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Daerio View Post
    In fact, Stein initiating a recount under these circumstances probably means that we will never have a legitimate recount in this country. Ever.
    Actually it is legitimate. No matter who is "initiating" it.

Sounds more like a triple-partisan-effort from your side.

Quote Originally Posted by rym View Post
    Actually it is legitimate. No matter who is "initiating" it.

Sounds more like a triple-partisan-effort from your side.
    Yeah so one of the states has competed and it was out by 1 vote. So at this rate hillary might get enough votes in 70 years. Keep sending her money though. Anything to avoid the truth
    There is the sad paradox of a world which is more and more sensitive about being politically correct, almost to the point of ridicule, yet does not wish to acknowledge or to respect believers’ faith in God

Pandaren Monk
    7+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Sicari View Post
    Take your own advice. Inform yourself

http://elections.wi.gov/elections-vo...ipment-premier

This is a machine that is used in some counties in Wisconsin. I'm guessing not in yours.
    Oh really? If what you claim is true (which it isn't btw) feel free to call the Wisconsin election commission phone number at (608) 261-2028 because the voting machine you claim has been used in fact isn't being used in ANY municipality in the state. How do I know this? Well they in fact provide a list.

http://elections.wi.gov/sites/defaul..._pdf_19011.pdf

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by sethman75 View Post
    Yeah so one of the states has competed and it was out by 1 vote. So at this rate hillary might get enough votes in 70 years. Keep sending her money though. Anything to avoid the truth
    Comments like this willfully ignore the entire point of a recount effort.

It isn't to change election results. It's the verify them. If the money is spent and the numbers don't really change, that's not a demonstration that it was wasted, at all.

Quote Originally Posted by Endus View Post
    Comments like this willfully ignore the entire point of a recount effort.

It isn't to change election results. It's the verify them. If the money is spent and the numbers don't really change, that's not a demonstration that it was wasted, at all.
    Counther result deniers don't have any good reason to suspect they aren't accurate in the first place.

They're only claim is that Trump did well in an area that he was supposed to do well in and because that area also used electronic tabulation it must be Russian haxswords.

If they wanted to verify the results it would be a nation wide effort and they would be open to the reality that a lot of illegal immigrant votes, dead votes, double votes, and fraudulent votes probably occurred.

But nah, they don't think that's possible.

Russians hacking machines that were never connected to the internet though ...they believe that.
    MAGA
    When all you do is WIN WIN WIN

I don't understand why people would be against recounts. Part of a functional democracy is having verifiable elections. If anyone should be for recounting it should be trump supporters, so they could unequivocally prove that the voters in that state wanted him to be president. Any suspicions of shenanigans occurring casts doubt on his entire legitimacy.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Zombergy View Post
    Counther result deniers don't have any good reason to suspect they aren't accurate in the first place.
    You thinking that doesn't make it true.

They're only claim is that Trump did well in an area that he was supposed to do well in and because that area also used electronic tabulation it must be Russian haxswords.
    This is false.

If they wanted to verify the results it would be a nation wide effort and they would be open to the reality that a lot of illegal immigrant votes, dead votes, double votes, and fraudulent votes probably occurred.
    This is WILDLY fallacious and completely ignores the entire rationale. Willful ignorance isn't a valid position.

You thinking that doesn't make it true.
    This is false.
    This is WILDLY fallacious and completely ignores the entire rationale. Willful ignorance isn't a valid position.
    Yea ok its only exactly what they are saying but how come this counther result denier conspiracy theory is even allowed here in the first place?
    MAGA

Yea ok its only exactly what they are saying but how come this counther result denier conspiracy theory is even allowed here in the first place?
    Because "This was really close, and we think it warrants a recount" isn't a conspiracy theory. The fact that you disagree doesn't make it a conspiracy theory. The reason "MILLIONS OF ILLEGALS DUN GONE AND VOTED!" is a conspiracy is because it is factually inaccurate.
    "stop puting you idiotic liberal words into my mouth"
    -ynnady

Quote Originally Posted by NineSpine View Post
    Because "This was really close, and we think it warrants a recount" isn't a conspiracy theory. The fact that you disagree doesn't make it a conspiracy theory. The reason "MILLIONS OF ILLEGALS DUN GONE AND VOTED!" is a conspiracy is because it is factually inaccurate.
    Millions? How can you know its millions, or none at all, if we don't audit every vote?

Want do? Do right.
    MAGA

Millions? How can you know its millions, or none at all, if we don't audit every vote?

Want do? Do right.
    I support a mandatory second count in every presidential election, so I don't really understand what point you are trying to make.
    "stop puting you idiotic liberal words into my mouth"
    -ynnady

10+ Year Old Account

Want do? Do right.
    You're more than welcome to pay for those recounts if you like. I encourage it. Nobody's stopping you.

As it stands, Stein's targeting those counties she most wants to see a recount done on first, because she has limited funds to work with, and this stuff isn't free.

You're more than welcome to pay for those recounts if you like. I encourage it. Nobody's stopping you.

As it stands, Stein's targeting those counties she most wants to see a recount done on first, because she has limited funds to work with, and this stuff isn't free.
    She says DRE machines were hacked and wants a recount.

Ok, whats it going to be based off of?

DRE machines have no paper ballot.

So all they will do is sum() and get the exact same count as before.

And she still has this glaring problem with Pennsylvania because that State's laws demand that evidence be shown that the election code wasn't in compliance before a recount is authorized.

Which goes right back to the point that there she has no proof because none exists.

And ya all of this costs money, which is why we're going to have to investigate her bank account after all of this is over because sometimes tells me shes walking away rich.
    MAGA

10+ Year Old Account
    She says DRE machines were hacked and wants a recount.
    False. She pointed out (correctly) that machines in those states were reporting a significant deviation from exit polling, which made her suspect something wrong with the numbers, that something including hacking.

Since, again, we know that Russian hackers were getting into election systems, even if all we've confirmed was attacks on the registration system and not the election machines themselves; http://abcnews.go.com/US/russian-hac...ry?id=42435822

And that's not "tried and failed", they successfully hacked into 4 States' systems.

Ok, whats it going to be based off of?

DRE machines have no paper ballot.

So all they will do is sum() and get the exact same count as before.
    This presumes there's nothing wrong with the machines, which is sort of why they're checking them. Circular arguments aren't valid, Zombergy.

And ya all of this costs money, which is why we're going to have to investigate her bank account after all of this is over because sometimes tells me shes walking away rich.
    And now you're just making up slanderous bullshit for which you have NO evidence or rationale other than your seething dislike of Stein.

False. She pointed out (correctly) that machines in those states were reporting a significant deviation from exit polling, which made her suspect something wrong with the numbers, that something including hacking.
    Exit polling isn't real evidence until your side wants to use it. It really hasn't been that long since the primaries where you and your ilk were arguing from the opposite corner of your twisted maw.

So an observer found tamper seals were broken on voting machines in St. Croix, WI.

Might be just maintenance that didn't put new ones on it correctly but definitely worth investigating, especially with WI's antics regarding the recount.
    Quote Originally Posted by Connal View Post
    From my perspective it is an uncle who was is a "simple" slat of the earth person, who has religous beliefs I may or may not fully agree with, but who in the end of the day wants to go hope, kiss his wife, and kids, and enjoy their company.
    Connal defending child molestation

Day two of the recount has Trump gaining a net 3 votes in the presidential race

Quote Originally Posted by Vyxn View Post
    <snip>
    There's no need to use bold and a huge font, just type like a normal person.

Quote Originally Posted by Vyxn View Post
    Day two of the recount has Trump gaining a net 3 votes in the presidential race
    Also this.