Page 7 of 15 FirstFirst ...
... LastLast
    10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by stomination View Post
    It does make sense because the usage of "alt-right" is labeling anyone who voted against Hillary now.
    Kinda like "SJW" is applied to anyone who doesn't think like the right-leaning troll crowd does then...?

Quote Originally Posted by Bodakane View Post
    Not a troll. I'll probably you sue you.

No, I bought in to what you guys were selling. Winners win, losers get oppressed......or their houses burn down.
    So houses being burnt down is a good thing? Ok lol. I guess you can't complain when right wingers say they have the moral superiority.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Winter Blossom View Post
    It's pretty sad that people will stoop this low and laugh at others misfortunes. I sincerely hope none of them truly wish to see people lose their homes to fires just because they may have voted for Trump. That's horrible.
    Just shows how scumbag liberals are, whining little babies because their *sure thing* didn't make it and now wishing misfortune on the people who caused it...they constantly tried to portray anyone who supports Trump in any way as a uneducated redneck hick...well I guess there are no truer words than "It takes one to know one".

Quote Originally Posted by Kapadons View Post
    I'm still confused how a man made forest fire is climate change? Do the people spouting that shit even know what climate change actually is?
    Because climate change is man made for the most part?
    "My successes are my own, but my failures are due to extremist leftist liberals" - Party of Personal Responsibility

Prediction for the future

Quote Originally Posted by Kapadons View Post
    I'm still confused how a man made forest fire is climate change? Do the people spouting that shit even know what climate change actually is?
    Then they wonder why nobody takes them seriously on climate change. Speaking of which, wasn't Al Gore saying the world should be flooded by this point? lol.

Quote Originally Posted by Yirrah View Post
    Kinda like "SJW" is applied to anyone who doesn't think like the right-leaning troll crowd does then...?
    Pretty much.

Quote Originally Posted by RickJamesLich View Post
    So houses being burnt down is a good thing? Ok lol. I guess you can't complain when right wingers say they have the moral superiority.
    No, it's a consequence(of pretending that climate change doesn't exist and actively contributing to it).

You reap what you sow.
    "My successes are my own, but my failures are due to extremist leftist liberals" - Party of Personal Responsibility

Prediction for the future

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Vjnzen View Post
    And people wonder, why many people dislike the left atm. Sometimes I feel ashamed of people, that claim to see the world I do, but think, that there are exeptions for liberalism and people "deserve" whatever the fuck happens to them. What a bunch of cunts.
    Are you saying you don't like being grabbed by the pussy? I don't get it... a year of complaining that PC culture needs Trump to stop it. You get "liberals" not being PC and instead of celebrating, you bitch? When did Trump make you all so sensitive? Deal with it... #MAGA
    Folly and fakery have always been with us... but it has never before been as dangerous as it is now, never in history have we been able to afford it less. - Isaac Asimov
    Every damn thing you do in this life, you pay for. - Edith Piaf
    The party told you to reject the evidence of your eyes and ears. It was their final, most essential command. - Orwell
    No amount of belief makes something a fact. - James Randi

Quote Originally Posted by RickJamesLich View Post
    You're trying really hard to make seem like I said things I didn't. You'll be hearing from lawyers. I have the best lawyers.

I don't think houses burning down are good thing, I just prefer to focus on houses that haven't burned down.
    "When Facism comes to America, it will be wrapped in a flag and carrying a cross." - Unknown

Remember when Trump mocked a disabled reporter? Remember when he mocked POWs?

Glad he won, this is a much better way to be.
    Not sure what this has to do with this thread.

Its still sad you're mocking dead people.

Quote Originally Posted by PosPosPos View Post
    No, it's a consequence(of pretending that climate change doesn't exist and actively contributing to it).

You reap what you sow.
    Do you believe that people who fought for tranny's to use any bathroom they want should then get their kids molested by said tranny's in said bathrooms? lol.

Quote Originally Posted by Felya View Post
    At least one of them is a comedian who has said far worse. What's next, Carlin is a triggered SJW who was horrible? Lenny Bruce? Bill Hicks?

I am giving Black more credit than he deserves, but the point should stand.

- - - Updated - - -

That's not true at all. I've never seen anyone voting for Jill Stein or Garry Johnson be called alt-right. Are you sure you are not beating around the bush?
    Nah those ppl were just called the idiots who helped trump win.

https://twitter.com/harto/status/796247032696635392

Thats just one example where they blame 3rd party voters for trumps win.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Excellion View Post
    Just shows how scumbag liberals are, whining little babies because their *sure thing* didn't make it and now wishing misfortune on the people who caused it...they constantly tried to portray anyone who supports Trump in any way as a uneducated redneck hick...well I guess there are no truer words than "It takes one to know one".
    No, it just shows that the anti-PC crowd are so involved with the selves, you don't even see a victory when it's in your face. You wanted PC to go away, now you got "liberals" not being PC. Why are you not celebrating? #MAGA
    Folly and fakery have always been with us... but it has never before been as dangerous as it is now, never in history have we been able to afford it less. - Isaac Asimov
    The party told you to reject the evidence of your eyes and ears. It was their final, most essential command. - Orwell

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Felya View Post
    Are you saying you don't like being grabbed by the pussy? I don't get it... a year of complaining that PC culture needs Trump to stop it. You get "liberals" not being PC and instead of celebrating, you bitch? When did Trump make you all so sensitive? Deal with it... #MAGA
    Your point? Or are just triggered someone on the left doesn't agree with you?

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by stomination View Post
    Nah those ppl were just called the idiots who helped trump win.

https://twitter.com/harto/status/796247032696635392

Thats just one example where they blame 3rd party voters for trumps win.
    How is that no? It would be a yes, they were not called alt-right. You were wrong, now by your own admission.

Why are you bitching, instead of celebrating the PC culture going away? Liberals are not being PC... you got what you wanted... #MAGA

Quote Originally Posted by PosPosPos View Post
    Because climate change is man made for the most part?
    is it true that one active volcano eruption from an average sized volcano produces more pollution that what we humans produce in a year? is it?

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Vjnzen View Post
    Your point? Or are just triggered someone on the left doesn't agree with you?
    I am responding to you, not what ever group you want to blame for the shit you post. PC culture is bad? Then celebrate! Liberals are not being PC... #MAGA

You're trying really hard to make seem like I said things I didn't. You'll be hearing from lawyers. I have the best lawyers.

I don't think houses burning down are good thing, I just prefer to focus on houses that haven't burned down.
    Nah lol, I get what you're doing. Seriously, people like you are why Trump won. Your group is worse than the very small number of KKK nationalists out there.

Wait, someone said something mean on the internet?
    Quote Originally Posted by Tojara View Post
    Look Batman really isn't an accurate source by any means
    Quote Originally Posted by Hooked View Post
    It is a fact, not just something I made up.

This is exactly the kind of vitriol that will get the Democrats into the white house in 2020, amirite?