Quote Originally Posted by Vralek View Post
    wait a minute. this is supposed to be a moderator free channel. we all agreed on it. none of you mods over here! and take your fake mod hedgehog with you! he has shit taste!
    You cannot stop me, you can only hope to contain me.

Quote Originally Posted by Jester Joe View Post
    You cannot stop me, you can only hope to contain me.
    Did you buy new HS packs? I'm tempted but Aggro Warrior is so good now it seems.

Quote Originally Posted by Schirmy View Post
    Did you buy new HS packs? I'm tempted but Aggro Warrior is so good now it seems.
    More than I should admit to, yes.

And yeah pirate warrior seems to be the new hip rush deck

Lapdances of Sidonia - 6/10 (Fine)

Just finished both seasons of the anime on Netflix, an entertaining watch but there's better anime out on Netflix. I hope we get a S3 to wrap up the story though!

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Valyrian the Moofia Boss View Post
    Lapdances of Sidonia - 6/10 (Fine)

Just finished both seasons of the anime on Netflix, an entertaining watch but there's better anime out on Netflix. I hope we get a S3 to wrap up the story though!
    The manga was pretty much axed so I'll spoil you and say that the ending was extremely rushed and made little sense.

10+ Year Old Account
    So catching up on S2 of Hibike (episode 4)- it is beautiful, fun, great characters; however, it definitely suffers from a case of mind your own fuckin business. Hopefully this isn't a consistent plot device.

More than I should admit to, yes.

And yeah pirate warrior seems to be the new hip rush deck
    Unfortunately the game doesn't seem to be going in a control-oriented meta. That is the most fun I have personally. I watched Sajvz die on turn 4 to a Pirate Warrior today on stream; albeit he did Lifetap once, that is really deplorable.

Unfortunately the game doesn't seem to be going in a control-oriented meta. That is the most fun I have personally. I watched Sajvz die on turn 4 to a Pirate Warrior today on stream; albeit he did Lifetap once, that is really deplorable.
    Sounds about right. I mean I'm not an amazing player, but even without the warrior legendary that's about how short the matches were for me so far.

Sounds about right. I mean I'm not an amazing player, but even without the warrior legendary that's about how short the matches were for me so far.
    So you're playing that deck...? I was about to ask for your battletag but I'm not so sure now.

So you're playing that deck...? I was about to ask for your battletag but I'm not so sure now.
    I had win 5 matches as a warrior and play 50 warrior cards as my daily quests.

>anime thread
    >HS talk instead of the far superior and more weeb game shadowverse

yare yare

I had win 5 matches as a warrior and play 50 warrior cards as my daily quests.
    You're forgiven. I shouldn't point fingers though, I played Tempo Mage to rank 7ish and 500 wins lol.

You're forgiven. I shouldn't point fingers though, I played Tempo Mage to rank 7ish and 500 wins lol.
    I usually stick to paladin honestly, but even then...

I play Murloc paladin now.

People still shit on AgK's anime after how retarded the manga has gotten?

The only things that the manga did better: Tatsumi's fusing with Incursio plotline, which went to shit after Akame "killed" Incursio's life force with Murasame; Esdeath dying alone instead of taking Tatsumi's corpse with her; Leone's showdown with the Prime Minister and how she "died" in the manga; the fact the Revolutionary Army actually stormed the capital.

Now for the things that the anime did better: Mine died in a meaningful and touching way, and didn't get the "stuck in a coma to be awakened through the power of love and dragon penis" treatment; Akame's showdown with Kurome was much better than Wave rescuing her and them running away together (though personally I didn't mind the manga's romance plot since I shipped them in the anime); Akame's method of taking out Esdeath in the anime was much more ass-pully than the manga, but it wasn't nearly as stupid. Honestly, the only things I felt like the anime did especially poor at were Leone's death at the end, which was retarded and pointless, and; Esdeath's shattering herself and Tatsumi.

The series isn't especially good but it was entertaining, and I think the entertainment aspect lent itself better to anime format as the series was at least well-animated and had a good art style and great voices. The manga didn't feel as rushed and the story was a bit more fleshed out. A big problem with the series is it tried to do a lot of things and seemed to give up on them after introducing them.

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by Pejo View Post
    So catching up on S2 of Hibike (episode 4)- it is beautiful, fun, great characters; however, it definitely suffers from a case of mind your own fuckin business. Hopefully this isn't a consistent plot device.
    Well, mate, the series is about other people's stories being told through the point-of-view of a side character, so...

Also, it's high school, nobody minds their own business. Just enjoy the ride.

Quote Originally Posted by Sj View Post
    People still shit on AgK's anime after how retarded the manga has gotten?
    Because a polished turd isn't much better than the turd.

Because a polished turd isn't much better than the turd.
    Except the big complaint about the anime (besides being 2edgy4me) was that the anime-original stuff sucked. The manga went full retard, too, so I don't get the purpose of distinguishing anymore. Both endings are bad.

Except the big complaint about the anime (besides being 2edgy4me) was that the anime-original stuff sucked. The manga went full retard, too, so I don't get the purpose of distinguishing anymore. Both endings are bad.
    I didn't read the manga really until after though, so to me, it's just more of "Well, they both suck now"

I didn't read the manga really until after though, so to me, it's just more of "Well, they both suck now"
    I still at least they're both entertaining and nice to look at. I wouldn't say they suck completely.

10+ Year Old Account
    The manga was way better until the middle of it, now I sincerely agree that it went downhill and the ending feels somewhat lame but whatever. In my opinion despite both being bad the manga still is less bad.

I'm debating buying some myself, but as you've already discussed I'm not sure if I'll be happy with how things stand. Frankly I like my quirky decks too much and for somebody who is only mediocre in skill I lose heavily to people who have the benefit of pre-refined decks that they know how to play (or even sometimes don't).

Edit: this being doubly susceptible to aggro-face decks who don't give you time to even figure out what works and doesn't work.
    Last edited by Neichus; 2016-12-04 at 03:29 AM.