Page 21 of 78 FirstFirst ...
... LastLast
    Quote Originally Posted by Maxrokur View Post
    Whooa you guys clearly dont even play warlock, in fact i doubt any of you are doing mythic raid or have any warlock in his raid
    Yep, there are no mythic raiders around here.....and none of us have warlocks on our progression teams because they are so bad......

But back on point, if BoS is the go to playstyle I will just have to be happy with purple parses, because I am not playing that shit. I don't care how good it is.

Ideally they would balance it properly, so that BoS with its supporting legendary is roughly equivalent to GA/Obliteration with its supporting legendary. Ideally.

The tooltip in BoS says that it deals reduced damage to secondary targets. So how much damage would that be? Not sure why they don't including these sort of things in the tooltip.

Also, what is considered as the primary target in regards to BoS? Is it the player's current target or is it the last directly damaged target by the player?

Quote Originally Posted by Nayami View Post
    The tooltip in BoS says that it deals reduced damage to secondary targets. So how much damage would that be? Not sure why they don't including these sort of things in the tooltip.

Also, what is considered as the primary target in regards to BoS? Is it the player's current target or is it the last directly damaged target by the player?
    Your target is the primary target. Also it does what Fists of Fury does, less and less damage to the secondary targets the more there are.

Quote Originally Posted by Maxweii View Post
    Your target is the primary target. Also it does what Fists of Fury does, less and less damage to the secondary targets the more there are.
    Thanks for the answer.

So using BoS on 2-targets would yield the same damage as using it on 3-targets and 5-targets then?

Btw, I believe that Fists of Fury no longer deals reduced damaged to secondary targets.

BoS Does +50% dmg to secondary targets divided evenly

so lets say your BoS does 100k single target, if you add a secondary target it will deal 100K +50K, if you add two secondary targets it will deal 100k+25k+25k. the more targets you add tot he equation the more that 50K will get split. your primary target will always take the full dmg though.

Quote Originally Posted by Baddok21 View Post
    BoS Does +50% dmg to secondary targets divided evenly

so lets say your BoS does 100k single target, if you add a secondary target it will deal 100K +50K, if you add two secondary targets it will deal 100k+25k+25k. the more targets you add tot he equation the more that 50K will get split. your primary target will always take the full dmg though.
    Thanks Baddok. Very clear example.

Quote Originally Posted by Dankdruid View Post
    unholy has been getting some great hotfixes to make it viable when played correctly with correct stats.

the changes so far in 7.1.5 are going to make uh near top.
    This man speaks the truth, lel.

Thanks for the answer.

So using BoS on 2-targets would yield the same damage as using it on 3-targets and 5-targets then?

Btw, I believe that Fists of Fury no longer deals reduced damaged to secondary targets.
    If FoF no longer splits damage then screw Monks :P
    But it was already explained really well so yeah there you go. Basically the best situation for Breath is 1-2 targets at most.

Quote Originally Posted by PaCoz View Post
    Why do DK's have to be "fucking OP"?

This "Bitch hard" attitude is the problem in the DK community from my perspective. Such a toxic forum when most of the threads are just absolute sobfests and circlejerks of "low mobility".

DK's are not doing great, but at least we're not unplayable.

I don't know what community you're looking at. The community I see is the one who constantly says "Eh it won't give live like this"
    No. Don't let it go live like the way it is on the PTR/Beta by complaining. It worked for the fire mages. Mages cried out that they were dead and Blizzard partially reverted some of the nerfs and gave them some compensation buffs in other areas as well.

And I'm not saying that we need to complain about low mobility because, while it sucks, low mobility is fine as long as we hit hard. As it stands we're okay... but unholy is pretty consistently bottom on the logs and frost is only good sometimes. Our single target is still pretty bad and I know there are plenty of classes like fire mage who have really good single target AND AoE.

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by Hoeth View Post
    Yep, there are no mythic raiders around here.....and none of us have warlocks on our progression teams because they are so bad......

But back on point, if BoS is the go to playstyle I will just have to be happy with purple parses, because I am not playing that shit. I don't care how good it is.
    Warlocks always bitching about how bad they are I guess? Do they care to stop and check that warlocks are actually pretty good if you play the right spec for the encounter?

BoS is cancer aids mixed with extra cancer.

Gotta love the Warlock coming to the DK thread and telling the DKs to gtfo off their own thread.
    They always told me I would miss my family... but I never miss from close range.

Quote Originally Posted by Hctaz View Post
    Warlocks always bitching about how bad they are I guess? Do they care to stop and check that warlocks are actually pretty good if you play the right spec for the encounter?

Please dont speak of a class you dont play, just stick with your class your logic can be replicated to all others class in the game, and the only fights a warlock can be near of the top are council style thanks to wreak havoc.

Well a opinion in just that a opinion for me i like a lot BoS

Quote Originally Posted by Maxweii View Post
    If FoF no longer splits damage then screw Monks :P
    But it was already explained really well so yeah there you go. Basically the best situation for Breath is 1-2 targets at most.
    Well Elisande have a phase with a elemental add which the raid have to take down so at least in that boss can be of great help

Please dont speak of a class you dont play, just stick with your class your logic can be replicated to all others class in the game, and the only fights a warlock can be near of the top are council style thanks to wreak havoc.

Well a opinion in just that a opinion for me i like a lot BoS

Well Elisande have a phase with a elemental add which the raid have to take down so at least in that boss can be of great help
    I'm sorry, what are you doing here again?
    They always told me I would miss my family... but I never miss from close range.

Quote Originally Posted by Justpassing View Post
    I'm sorry, what are you doing here again?
    You know that people have still alts which they use to raid in pugs sometimes RIGHT?

Gotta love the Warlock coming to the DK thread and telling the DKs to gtfo off their own thread.
    They're everywhere man, hijacking every thread in sight. Was reading a thread about the water strider mount and it turned from players debating/giving suggestions to warlocks bitching about how they can no longer water walk with their Dreadsteed because of the removal of glyphs in Legion. SMFH.

You know that people have still alts which they use to raid in pugs sometimes RIGHT?
    Your lack of self-awareness is astonishing.
    But seriously, go back to warlock forums, we getting enough: "DK is fine! I'm top 1 in my guild of idiots who doesn't know how to play their classes. Herp derp." from our own. We don't need a warlock joining in.

Oh shit guys Maxrokur the guy who plays an alt DK and sometimes join pugs with it said DKs are fine, yep let's just pack it up.

INFRACTION
    Last edited by Stacie; 2016-12-05 at 10:03 AM. Reason: INFRACTION

Quote Originally Posted by Lerden View Post
    Your lack of self-awareness is astonishing.
    But seriously, go back to warlock forums, we getting enough: "DK is fine! I'm top 1 in my guild of idiots who doesn't know how to play their classes. Herp derp." from our own. We don't need a warlock joining in.
    Oh shit guys Maxrokur the guy who plays an alt DK and sometimes join pugs with it said DKs are fine, yep let's just pack it up.
    And that is why blizzard ignore the majority of feedback of the class for players like you and it's seem is hard for you guys to keep in main theme of the thread are you?

Deleted
    Whooa you guys clearly dont even play warlock, in fact i doubt any of you are doing mythic raid or have any warlock in his raid and is not just the warlock community even blizzard admited that

From Watcher:We agree with a number of the core concerns raised, but don't have immediate solutions (or those solutions will take more time to design, implement, and test than the 7.1.5 PTR cycle affords). A couple of examples off the top of my head:
    Steady/predictable Ember generation suited the Destruction rotation well, and something important was lost in the course of unifying the class to use a single shared resource, but fixing that at this point isn't just as simple as rolling everything back to Embers.
    Mechanics like Demonic Empowerment and Soul Effigy are cumbersome to manage and while they have strong spec-specific theming, the actual gameplay of using them drags down their respective specs.

We're probably too reluctant to acknowledge problems for which we don't yet have a solution to present. But the fact that we haven't yet changed something doesn't mean that we think it's perfect as-is.

http://blue.mmo-champion.com/topic/7...hold-feedback/

Also the top guilds only have 1 warlock and only because those player love a lot his warlock chars like sparkgutzz

http://www.wowprogress.com/guild/eu/tarren-mill/Method

http://www.wowprogress.com/guild/eu/...ether/Serenity

Damage from heyla
    https://www.warcraftlogs.com/statist...le=7&boss=2008

Guarm
    https://www.warcraftlogs.com/statist...le=7&boss=1962

Only we shine in Odyn because Wreak Havoc if you are gonna use warcraft logs at least look the parses and analyzed fight by fight. This is the last reply I gave to you because the stupidity is contagious.
    "Whooa you guys clearly dont even play warlock, in fact i doubt any of you are doing mythic raid or have any warlock in his raid and is not just the warlock community even blizzard admited that"

first of all this is the "death knight" forum so why do you expect us to play warlock? I play as much warlock as you do death knight, heck I don't even think you play any melee spec at all. I'm fully aware what the problems are with warlock and trust me it's not damage, its the clunky gameplay with things like demonic empowerment, soul effigy and affl artifact working around things that got removed in alpha, that's what blizzard is refering to. the only reason why blizzard even responds to things like that is because people like you spread this bad miss information about warlocks around the globe like ebola.

"Also the top guilds only have 1 warlock and only because those player love a lot his warlock chars like sparkgutzz" it's sparkuzz, 1 warlock and 0 DK's, but yea only 1 warlock is sad /s

I did look at the parses and on every fight except guarm warlocks are doing decent (you can't count helya (mythic) because there are not enough parses yet). It's just like I said you're a typical warlock qq'er, so take your bs to the mage forum.

(only contagious thing here is your ignorance)

And that is why blizzard ignore the majority of feedback of the class for players like you and it's seem is hard for you guys to keep in main theme of the thread are you?
    YOU ARE THE ONE derailing this thread, WTF is wrong with you.