Page 4 of 7 FirstFirst ...
... LastLast
    Good: world quest are a nice change to daily quests

Bad: too much rng with loot

Two good things:

World scaling which has so much potential to revitalize the open world and keep it relevant to level-capped players. Both for the current expansion and all past expansion open world content.

Mythic+. Progressive difficulty which keeps ANY instanced content relevant to ALL types of players. This mechanic should be applied to dungeons, raids, AND scenarios. It creates the possibility to create instanced content for solo players, 3 man groups, 5 man groups, and raids of ANY size. I can't even describe the potential this mechanic has to allow players of any skill level, and any group size, to have content available for them. The only thing that needs careful balancing would be the rewards, as we've seen with Mythic+ spam right now.

The bad:

Anyone who knows me, or goes to the No-flying thread should know my choice for this. There is no good reason to restrict flying in the way that Blizzard has done with Pathfinder. Having an unlock which takes time and effort is fine. It's actually GOOD. But locking it behind virtually all the content that you'd use flying on is silly and petty. All the reasons given for it's restriction via Pathfinder have been dissected and debunked. It all boils down to Blizzard padding their subscription profits and artificially extending otherwise weak ground content. Instead of creating better open world content, Blizzard chose the path of weakness, and removed a beloved feature that players enjoyed for nearly a decade. I will never stop criticizing them for that.

Good

- Is not WoD

Bad

- the leveling is HORRENDOUS compared to WoD

10+ Year Old Account
    good : all but pvp
    bad : pvp crate, no pvp overhaul, the silly season system did not changed at all while we have an alternate reward system already

Quote Originally Posted by Deztru View Post
    Bad

Mythic+ that has no lockouts of any sort at all, a daily/weekly AP cap per dungeon would've been awesome.
    I'm curious as to why this is considered Bad. Or rather, why you think having a cap or restriction on how many times you can run it is good?

10+ Year Old Account
    Good: New transmog system
    Semi-bad: Too much to do!
    Bad: AK not being BoA (I'm not talking about AP, screw that, work for it).
    FOMO: "Fear Of Missing Out", also commonly known as people with a mental issue of managing time and activities, many expecting others to fit into their schedule so they don't miss out on things to come. If FOMO becomes a problem for you, do seek help, it can be a very unhealthy lifestyle..

Quote Originally Posted by Morgaith View Post
    Good:

Appearance of ToV plate armor.

Bad:

RNG in the form of legendaries, titanforged/warforged/bonus stats/socket.
    Good:

ToV cloth, mail, and leather armor.

Bad:

That blizzard didnt finish the ToV plate armor and left it incomplete when on the PTR it had chest graphics.
    World needs more Goblin Warriors https://i.imgur.com/WKs8aJA.jpg

Deleted
    Good: more things to do again, grinding is back in some form (same WQ'sand Mythic+)
    Bad: rng with item proc

Good:

The hidden secrets and appearance, adding some mystery to the game.

Bad:

Professions being tedious to level to max.

Good:

content is overall very high quality.

Bad:

non-queue dungeon bullshit.

Good: Mythic + Dungeons.
    Bad: The community.
    Owner of ONEAzerothTV
    Tanking, Blood DK Mythic+ Pugging, Soloing and WoW Challenges alongside other discussions about all things in World of Warcraft
    ONEAzerothTV

10+ Year Old Account
    Good: Lots of meaningful content outside of raids. Too much, in some cases, but too much is better than not enough.

Bad: Loot design as a whole. Random sockets are awful. Random secondary stats are awful. Secondary stats being better than main stat is awful. The legendary system as a whole is definitely the worst thing in Legion. Warforging and especially Titanforging is an awful, RNG-based system. Profession-based items became useless within what, 2 weeks of EN releasing? I honestly don't think there's anything loot-based in Legion that is well-designed outside of Trinkets, which I think are pretty good and interesting. Other than that, they need to go back to the drawing board on just about everything.

Quote Originally Posted by Pull My Finger View Post

Bad:

non-queue dungeon bullshit.
    great example.
    Owner of ONEAzerothTV
    Tanking, Blood DK Mythic+ Pugging, Soloing and WoW Challenges alongside other discussions about all things in World of Warcraft
    ONEAzerothTV

Hoof Hearted!!!
    10+ Year Old Account
    Good: the gameplay

Bad: the lag
    when all else fails, read the STICKIES.

Quote Originally Posted by Brewhan View Post
    Good:
    Artifact weapon models very nice textures most of the new armor looks cool like the tier sets.
    Mythic+ keeping dungeons relevant
    Able to gear up without needing to be a raider (I have no guild and am 872)
    Karazhan (as a tank because I lead the group to quick full clears).
    Some of the world quests are alright

Bad:
    Titanforging, My mythic 3 gear should not be able to proc up to 880 (have 3 pieces that are 880 barely M3-M4)
    Endless M+
    M+ loot underwhelming now 3 months into expansion.
    RNG time gated
    World quests become meaningless after exalted with all reps, only useful for doing for emissary cache which I guess is alright but it makes them obsolete 3 months into expansion. There is the rare chance for that 845 epic item to proc up to 860+ titanforge while doing WQ which I've had happen before but since its second stats suck its still worse than my 840 item of it.
    some legendaries being required to be good dps
    Unable to play all specs on fresh characters due to AP grind and relics needed in the weapons.
    Professions useless 3 months post expansion launch (except for gathering and alchemy)
    Exalted with all reps now useless no cool mounts or anything to care about just pointless 2400g patterns no one buys and a tabard.
    Some classes are meh while others are way overpowered in comparison creating a huge community stigma associated with it (for example Destro Lock vs Fire Mage single target in M+). Destro is still good to bring for M+ but community stigma and some classes being far superior has made it hard for pugs to bring you along.
    Good: Points

Bad: Reading Comprehension

Good:
    Dungeons meaning something again beyond 1st week.

Bad:
    Being 7/7H EN geared and being behind b/c I don't have time to farm said dungeons at high M+ levels for RNG TF drops. (we're filthy casuals that xrealm raid so Mythic not on table).
    Also that the dungeons main metric for hard is the timer. Would rather it be mechanically and throughput hard rather than just making it faster enabling gogogo mentality.

Legendary!
    10+ Year Old Account
    Good: It's delivering content.
    Bad: We will not be able to go back to get more weapon transmogs from the Legion expansion.

Good:
    Demon Hunters

Bad:
    Everythings rehashed and called "NEW"

good : artifact weapons

bad: legendary system

good: you aren't tied to a garrison anymore like in WoD. That drove me from the game because it is incredibly antisocial.

bad: still totally antisocial even with the garrison removed. I never bought Legion. I just hang around hoping to hear they are doing a Vanilla server and doing it RIGHT as in making sure it has an in game community instead of sitting in queues all over the place. If they want players like me back, they need to bring back the in-game community.
    TO FIX WOW:1. smaller server sizes & server-only LFG awarding satchels, so elite players help others. 2. "helper builds" with loom powers - talent trees so elite players cast buffs on low level players XP gain, HP/mana, regen, damage, etc. 3. "helper ilvl" scoring how much you help others. 4. observer games like in SC to watch/chat (like twitch but with MORE DETAILS & inside the wow UI) 5. guild leagues to compete with rival guilds for progression (with observer mode).6. jackpot world mobs.