Thread: Pokemon, Part 2

Tempted to try out a trick room team at some point while waiting for Pokebank, using Life orb magic guard Reuniclus , Maybe Banded Dhelmise ,Leftovers Machamp ,Thick club & rockhead Marowak (A) , Assault vest Araquanid and another trick room user, maybe Harvest Exeggutor (A). Seems like it might do ok in doubles or something. Something to do while waiting for pokebank so i can get my shiny bae Tyrantrum.
    Last edited by Champagne Supernova; 2016-12-04 at 10:51 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by Mynax View Post
    Had a Wishiwashi as placeholder water mon, was quite suprised how strong it was in schoole form.
    That thing is a monster. 620 BST total in School Form. 140 Attack, 130 Def, 140 SpA, 135 SpD. If it didn't keep the horrible 45 HP and wasn't abysmally slow with 30 speed, it would be completely broken.

- - - Updated - - -

Though looking at how Zygarde's HP behaves with complete forme, giving Wishiwashi School form higher HP would make it literally unkillable.

10+ Year Old Account
    O nice i got Calm Tapu fini. 31 iv in sp.def. sp.atk. and defense. Pretty good hp, decent attack and speed.
    Don't sweat the details!!!

O.o Gamefreak, Just why.

10+ Year Old Account

was anyone else irritated at who the elite 4 were?

I was just like.... ugh
    Pokemon FC: 4425-2708-3610

I received a day one ORAS demo code. I am a chosen one.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by zito View Post
    was anyone else irritated at who the elite 4 were?

I was just like.... ugh
    Saw it comming, other then the one random person we never saw before...

Quote Originally Posted by Mynax View Post
    Saw it comming, other then the one random person we never saw before...
    She was mentioned in the demo as a great trainer. A little random if you didn't play the demo though, ya.

But as for the Elite 4, they actually made sense to me

Olivia and Hala-Kahunas. Before the league challenge, we are told champions of the island challenge used to face all 4 Kahunas in a row, so having those 2 makes sense, as they were kahunas

Acerola-Following the above, I was confused at first when I saw her in the chamber instead of Nanu, who was the Kahuna of the island as she was just a captain. But she says that Nanu was invited but declined the position, which given his character, makes total sense imo. Her being the 1 other captain of the island, she qualifies. I did hate how she didn't have a Mimikyu though

Kahili-She was mentioned in the demo as being one of the strongest trainers in the region (but was away when the demo took place). True, she wasn't a Kahuna, but there was no fourth Kahuna when Kukui put together the league. Remember, we see Hapu take her place as the Kahuna of Poni Island fairly late into the game, after seperating from Kukui who left to finish up the league. It makes sense he wouldn't know Hapu had now officially become the 4th Kahuna, so when it was recruiting, he went for another trainer and previous island challenge champion.

10+ Year Old Account
    They are way better than x/y ones. (exept malva)
    I have no idea who the other 3 are and we havent even see them in anime.

Also elite 4 can change in Pokemon *Eclipse* since there can be a time-skip.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Yunru View Post
    They are way better than x/y ones. (exept malva)
    I have no idea who the other 3 are and we havent even see them in anime.

Also elite 4 can change in Pokemon *Eclipse* since there can be a time-skip.
    Siebold was cool and we have seen him in the anime.

10+ Year Old Account
    Totaly legit:

- - - Updated - - -

I think this Wigglytuff has been using doping.

10+ Year Old Account
    The Mythical Pokémon Magearna is now available for North American Pokémon Sun & Moon players. To get it, simply scan the QR code provided into the QR Scanner in the game and it will allow for you to go to Hau'oli City's Mall to collect Magearna. This can only be scanned once per game. It is Level 50 and comes with a Bottle Cap attached. The European code is expected tomorrow.

http://www.serebii.net/sunmoon/magearnaevent.jpg

Quote Originally Posted by 4KhazModan View Post
    She was mentioned in the demo as a great trainer. A little random if you didn't play the demo though, ya.
    She's also mentioned by one of the staff at the big Hotel with the golf course and the beach, the person said that she's a really strong trainer on top of being a professional top golf player.. She's the owner's daughter.

For people resetting for Magearna:

well, better open up my moon copy, gonna take me whole day to soft reset anyway
    "The speed of light is faster than the speed of sound.
    That's why so many people look smart until they start talking."

FC-0404-6893-4293 Fire safari Larvesta/Growlithe/Braixen IGN: X Archimand, Y Shina.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Archimand View Post
    well, better open up my moon copy, gonna take me whole day to soft reset anyway
    I dont think you have to do it now. Code probaly works like hoen ticket.

Quote Originally Posted by Yunru View Post
    I dont think you have to do it now. Code probaly works like hoen ticket.
    meant the starter kappa
    "The speed of light is faster than the speed of sound.
    That's why so many people look smart until they start talking."

FC-0404-6893-4293 Fire safari Larvesta/Growlithe/Braixen IGN: X Archimand, Y Shina.

Shofu is doing great wifi battles btw, showcasing all kinds of unique pokemon!

Who new Araquanid is such a monster?