Page 24 of 33 FirstFirst ...
... LastLast
    Deleted
    Refugees seek Help and some repay it with Rape & Murder. Thats the difference between them and Natives

Guess what happens to this Guy. He gets 10 Years and after gets deported back to Afghanistan... And what happens then ? He moves again to Europe

Yeah.. Just execute this Guy and be done with it but he's lucky being in Germany

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Fojos View Post
    https://img.pr0gramm.com/2016/01/26/...d7df321868.jpg

Is it really that weird to consider that men from cultures where women are less than objects are much more likely to treat them bad?
    Romanians have a pretty notorious reputation for thievery, and the 716-in-10,000 rate doesn't really help to dispel that, it is bloody high, but holy shit, that Algerian rate of 2,223-in-10,000!

Algerians top the tables in 6 out of 8 categories, come 3rd in another (Murder) and only in Child Abuse are they middle of the pack, in 12th place.

Looking at those figures, an immigration policy that aims to get people from Western Europe, Spain, Italy, Greece, India, Brazil and the Far East, seems to be a sensible one.

The cops arrested a suspect. So maybe there will be some justice for this young woman.

Deleted
    come on man don't act like it was the refugees fault, it coulda happened to anyone, it was just an innocent mistake.

the fact that you even bring up "immigrant" shows there is some racist agendas, this should be hidden from the public asap, ill go tell merkels censorship army to handle this.

Quote Originally Posted by rym View Post
    If i start in eastern europe, to china, continue to south america and africa then back to western europe, it wont be english.

My top language to learn would be russian than, as the biggest country i would come along was russia. Followed by chinese, spanish for south america and arabian then for Africa.
    It's English in a landslide. Most non-native English speakers pick it up as a second of third language. Most native English speakers do not pick up other languages like Mandarin or Russian. As such, English is in fact the most widely spoken language, and is the de facto language of the global economy.

Is this an isolated incident, a sexual emergency, or the new hotness fake news?

Deleted
    No man should lose his daughter like that.

I am curious if maybe now some higher up is going to be held responsible for this.
    Especially since this a person coming from Afghanistan, a place that has no civil war and there is no reason to grant them refugee status.

In fact looking at the crime statistics in the EU , the syrians are actually not causing much problems. Its the people coming from places like Somalia and Afghanistan, that are commiting a disproportionate amount of crime , yet for some reason EU officials keep letting them in while at the same time refusing to allow into germany refugees from Ukraine.

This double standard is mind boggling and it doesn't seem it comes without consequences. Syria is a secular nation despite its problems and also has a real war going on there. Maybe this is why the people there can find it easy to integrate in Germany
    While Somalia and Afghanistan are nations with a far right ideology that finds it ok to treat any one who is not part of the ideology like less then human.
    Of course bringing people from there in a secular nation is going to spark tensions between the population and the new comers.

But i guess PC speech does not allow for this discussion least you be fired from a job or in some cases have the police come in your house and confiscate your computers.

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by Kalis View Post
    Romanians have a pretty notorious reputation for thievery, and the 716-in-10,000 rate doesn't really help to dispel that, it is bloody high, but holy shit, that Algerian rate of 2,223-in-10,000!

Algerians top the tables in 6 out of 8 categories, come 3rd in another (Murder) and only in Child Abuse are they middle of the pack, in 12th place.

Looking at those figures, an immigration policy that aims to get people from Western Europe, Spain, Italy, Greece, India, Brazil and the Far East, seems to be a sensible one.
    I am a romanian and I agree. Allot of people who are leaving here are going to steal and commit theft in other countries.
    I would advocate for better screening of these people (the country of origin should colaborate with the romanian officials to see if they don't already have a criminal record here) and I hope they get punished harshly for the crimes they commit in other countries.

As a microbiologist i hope that some day i will find a job in the UK and id hate being placed in the same pot with those criminals. How ever i understand the reality of the situation and i know it would be my job to prove to every one else that not all romanians are like that.

Quote Originally Posted by Moon-Man View Post
    I want to feel sorry for her, but I cannot. She was one of those who "welcomed" the Refugees (Open Border is BAD BAD BAD).

She gave kindness, and Rape and murder get back in return.

Hoping this is an Eye Opener to the fools who wanted this.

I do not mean all refugees are bad, there are a handful who truly wanted to run away from the war. But this is a Golden opportunity, or a Trojan Horse if you will, for criminals and terrorists.

Also, they should've known that when you migrate to a country, you should ASSIMILATE to the country's Culture, NOT the other way around. You can have your culture in your OWN house.
    So she deserved to get raped? You donkey.

Look at it from the bright side, the guy was caught and he won't have the chance to do it again.

The girl lived a happy life and probably met a lot of nice immigrants. God bless her for her work. She was a champion of humanity. Nothing you righties say will take that from her.

Her stupid fucking idiot parents actually collected donations for migrants at her funeral

http://www.independentsentinel.com/t...ed-by-migrant/
    PROUD TO BE CALLED A CONSPIRACY THEORIST

Quote Originally Posted by Hubcap View Post
    Pretty girl, what a tragedy. Will he get life at least?
    Too bad this didn't happen in the United States. He'd be getting in line for death row by now.

Deleted
    She has been taught since a young age to be "tolerant" instead of vigilant with disastrous results as a consequence. I blame the father for this.

Quote Originally Posted by Theodarzna View Post
    Obviously its RACIST! to even bring this up! Talking about it on these nebulous web forums is worse than the actual crime don'cha know!?
    It's not racist to bring it up, but it's an open secret it only gets brought up by the OP because he was a refugee.

Does your ilk get a boner from politicizing rapes and murders? Like no blue pill could?

Quote Originally Posted by Majestic12 View Post
    So she deserved to get raped? You donkey.

Look at it from the bright side, the guy was caught and he won't have the chance to do it again.

The girl lived a happy life and probably met a lot of nice immigrants. God bless her for her work. She was a champion of humanity. Nothing you righties say will take that from her.
    saying she deserved to get raped and saying "i don't feel sorry" are two different things.

I do feel sorry for the poor girl that was killed (i think dying is worse then rape imo)
    But i don't feel sorry for their parrents. Not only did they have a bad policy in allowing non refugees (people from afghanistan) into europe. A place with a far right ideology that considers any one not part of that ideology to be less then human.
    But they were also WARNED by countless people not to do it. And they dismissed these warnings as phobias.

So yes i cannot feel sorry for some one who suffers the consequences of a decision they willingly made , despite countless of people warning them its a horrible idea.

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by jimboa24 View Post
    Too bad this didn't happen in the United States. He'd be getting in line for death row by now.
    you had a recent stabing by a somalian in the US who said he wanted to kill a million infidels if he could.

The people at the university said we should feel sorry for the atacker and that we need to consider the killers felings.

The Unstoppable Force Super Kami Dende's Avatar
    10+ Year Old Account
    Cmon guys, it's just a Culture shock that made him do it. Or was it a Sexual emergency? I don't even know what people try to say anymore when they try to cover up these degenrates.

The Unstoppable Force Theodarzna's Avatar
    7+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Cyberowl View Post
    It's not racist to bring it up, but it's an open secret it only gets brought up by the OP because he was a refugee.

Does your ilk get a boner from politicizing rapes and murders? Like no blue pill could?
    .... The Pandora box was opened long ago. No sense worrying about politicized rape, rape is already a political weapon.
    Quote Originally Posted by Crissi View Post
    i think I have my posse filled out now. Mars is Theo, Jupiter is Vanyali, Linadra is Venus, and Heather is Mercury. Dragon can be Pluto.
    On MMO-C we learn that Anti-Fascism is locking arms with corporations, the State Department and agreeing with the CIA, But opposing the CIA and corporate America, and thinking Jews have a right to buy land and can expect tenants to pay rent THAT is ultra-Fash Nazism. Bellingcat is an MI6/CIA cut out. Clyburn Truther.

Quote Originally Posted by Colonel SnackyCakes View Post
    Cmon guys, it's just a Culture shock that made him do it. Or was it a Sexual emergency? I don't even know what people try to say anymore when they try to cover up these degenrates.
    Honestly I am not even upset at the immigrants.

I completely understand that they are brain washed in far right theocracies and its very hard for them to intergrate into secular countries.

The people i am really furious and angry at are the establishment and the people in charge of the EU.

But rest assured...ellections are coming

doesnt matter where you're living... the world sucks actually, sponsored by Soros
    Watch the Agenda Plan 2016-2030 depopulation

(To flood NA and europe with tons of muslims is just one part of their huge plan)

Last edited by Yagyu4k; 2016-12-05 at 08:17 AM.

This idiot has done what 1 million left wing protestors could not. Well done sir. Expect changes. To the left, you reap what you sow
    There is the sad paradox of a world which is more and more sensitive about being politically correct, almost to the point of ridicule, yet does not wish to acknowledge or to respect believers’ faith in God

Quote Originally Posted by Theodarzna View Post
    .... The Pandora box was opened long ago. No sense worrying about politicized rape, rape is already a political weapon.
    You can pat yourself on the shoulder for that.