Page 25 of 33 FirstFirst ...
... LastLast
    This is a perfect example of how the populist media uses such tragic events to push their own agenda.

Why cant these non-whites fight back at home.

White people have had their fights and we've been settling down into peace since the 80's

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Dumbleduck View Post
    This is a perfect example of how the populist media uses such tragic events to push their own agenda.
    How does that work? You'd rather that systemical incidents as these are not reported? How does that line of reasoning go, I wonder. You say yourself its tragic, youd dismiss the whole thing just so that people dont see what sort of deplorable culture we're importing here, and if multiculturalists have their say, they won't adapt either.

I diagnose you with a dire lack of realism, please go outside more.

15+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Theodarzna View Post
    What happened in the case of the Iraqi man with a "Sexual Emergency!" Or right, he is off scot free!
    ... reading comprehension isn´t your strong point hm? He isn´t off scot free, he is in it for 10 years and probably another 10 years on top. God damnit, don´t you feel embarrassed, at least a little bit, for being so misinformed?
    Quote Originally Posted by ash
    So, look um, I'm not a grief counselor, but if it's any consolation, I have had to kill and bury loved ones before. A bunch of times actually.
    Quote Originally Posted by PC2 View Post
    I never said I was knowledge-able and I wouldn't even care if I was the least knowledge-able person and the biggest dumb-ass out of all 7.8 billion people on the planet.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by alexw View Post
    Given the amount of times sztyrymytyry has been banned and the number of such threads he has made that have been locked, then, yes, it is against the rules to post as he does.

Now pray tell if I continually made threads along the lines of -

"Anglo-saxon male rapes teen girl" and "White male welfare queens" day in and day out you would you be OK with that? And say if other posters did it too so that there was a thread along those lines up every other day?
    So I am given to ask, are you opposed to the person brought us this information? If so why? Or are you opposed to the source? If so why? Or are you denying that the event occurred? Or, are you just unwilling to accept the reality of some people dont value human life?

--- Want any of my Constitutional rights?, ΜΟΛΩΝ ΛΑΒΕ
    I come from a time and a place where I judge people by the content of their character; I don't give a damn if you are tall or short; gay or straight; Jew or Gentile; White, Black, Brown or Green; Conservative or Liberal. -- Note to mods: if you are going to infract me have the decency to post the reason, and expect to hold everyone else to the same standard.

Remember the last time a group of middle eastern people took advantage of Germany? I 'member and I'm sure a bunch of WW2 historians do too. Can't wait

Quote Originally Posted by Dumbleduck View Post
    I love how populist is a dirty word now. "The will of the people" has turned into something bad.
    "

As if the people are stupid, the people don't know any better , the people are dumb.

you know who used to make those statements? The nobility during feudal times. Because they felt they are better then every one else. They were highborn and thus were superior to the rest of the people that were just cattle for them

These people are coming from a region of the world that when Women are raped they are stoned to death for adultery, and people are surprised that these same people are committing rapes in places were it is considered abhorrent?

The Middle East used to be such a beautiful place. Babylon, Jerusalem, Giza, Damascus, Palmyra. Now brainwashed idiots have not only destroyed most of the region, but want to move their brutal sect of Islam into the west. And I'm not talking about just ISIS, ISIS is just the end result of almost 100 years of Imams brainwashing the mostly illiterate Muslim peoples of the region from being an okay-ish people under the Ottoman Turks into being depraved savages.

Also, to be clear, I say the same thing about the Catholic priests who brainwashed the illiterate peoples of Europe into going to war for Jerusalem out of greed for the supposed riches under the ruins of Solomon's Temple.

Some people on this forum will defend these people as being "of a different culture". Screw that. I can stand good, upstanding Muslim men. But you really only find those in the rich parts of places like Jordan. Anyone that wants to move to the western world needs to be heavily scrutinized and vetted before they even step foot on a boat or on a plane.

History books talk about Saladin and Suleiman the Magnificent as being at least honorable men. Why can't the Middle East have more people like that instead (or King Abdullah, I love that guy).
    Last edited by Eldar45; 2016-12-05 at 08:46 AM.

Quote Originally Posted by Mayhem View Post
    ... reading comprehension isn´t your strong point hm? He isn´t off scot free, he is in it for 10 years and probably another 10 years on top. God damnit, don´t you feel embarrassed, at least a little bit, for being so misinformed?
    http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/arti...mber-2015.html

He was given 10 years then had another trial and his sentance was overturned because the new judge thought that since he speaks a different language he might not of known that the little boy was against being raped

Imagine the stories he will have to tell back in his country. "yeah well i went there, raped a little boy, i admited of doing it, the law thought i was innocent lolol. Those europeans man..they are really sick in the head, don't even care about their kids HAHAHAH"

15+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by berehiddes View Post
    15 years is the maximum sentence, he'll probably get like 3-5.
    No it´s not, life is the maximum sentence in germany.
    So, look um, I'm not a grief counselor, but if it's any consolation, I have had to kill and bury loved ones before. A bunch of times actually.
    I never said I was knowledge-able and I wouldn't even care if I was the least knowledge-able person and the biggest dumb-ass out of all 7.8 billion people on the planet.

Official media are always stupid, never trust official media. But anyway this scenario is true. The people have to wake up and destroy the global goverment (NA/europe/asia/africa/australia) doesnt matter.

Same crap about the chemtrails, they tell us its healthy and wonderful for nature and humans. Such a bullshit it is 100% toxic

Quote Originally Posted by i9erek View Post
    So cultured Europeans never rape? That never happens even in universities where educated people go? In the last year I have read several threads about immigrants committing crime but not one thread about citizens doing crime. That enough shows how media can brainwash stupid people.
    ofc they rape. But the numbers of rape thefts muggings and violence is disproportionate between the people coming from Somalia and Afghanistan to that of germany.

This isn't because the people of afghanistan and Somalia are evil or anything. Its because they come from place with a far right highly conservative ideology where they are indoctrinated to believe that women who do not cover up diserve to be raped and people who do not follow their ideology are less then human.

As it turns out most of them lack any high school education and some can't even read. They can't even speak german so good luck finding a job or getting a date.

So now you have allot of ill educated, brain washed into an ideology, from an extreme patriarchical society, who can't find a job, with nothing but free time on their hands.
    What other circumstance do you think is required for crime to happen?

Oh and as a btw. When an european commits a crime NO ONE makes excuses for him.
    And they do not have their sentance overturned because they can't speak the languege.

At least europeans know that if they do a crime they do the time.
    When it comes to refugees they seem to be a protected class. With the media and people like you making excuses for them. Judges overturning their sentance and in some cases police refusing to do anything out of fear for their saftey cause theres 100 of em for one policeman.

So not only do you have all the circumstances for crime to happen but they also know the law does not apply to them.

Take any european nation, make sure they can't find jobs, indoctrinate them that they are better then every one else make sure the law does not apply to them and you will have the exact same situation like you have now.
    Last edited by veehro; 2016-12-05 at 08:58 AM.

15+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by veehro View Post

He was given 10 years then had another trial and his sentance was overturned because the new judge thought that since he speaks a different language he might not of known that the little boy was against being raped

Imagine the stories he will have to tell back in his country. "yeah well i went there, raped a little boy, i admited of doing it, the law thought i was innocent lolol. Those europeans man..they are really sick in the head, don't even care about their kids HAHAHAH"
    No, that´s wrong, we had a thread on this. He had faced two different charges one where he got sentenced to 10 years and another one which was overturned. The 10 year ruling still stands.

Quote Originally Posted by i9erek View Post
    I have read several threads about immigrants committing crime but not one thread about citizens doing crime. That enough shows how media can brainwash stupid people.
    Well go make some threads about all the female immigrants being raped and murdered by the german men.

Quote Originally Posted by MikeBogina View Post
    Well go make some threads about all the female immigrants being raped and murdered by the german men.
    this is bullshit, nobody does

Quote Originally Posted by MikeBogina View Post
    Can you imagine if that happens? Would you be able to find a single person on the internet defending such a crime? or the media hand waving it?

Hell i would be the first to be outraged at such a thing

I love how populist is a dirty word now. "The will of the people" has turned into something bad.
    "

As if the people are stupid, the people don't know any better , the people are dumb.

you know who used to make those statements? The nobility during feudal times. Because they felt they are better then every one else. They were highborn and thus were superior to the rest of the people that were just cattle for them
    Actually no, populists are usually people who use emotions of the masses by manipulation in order to gain political power.
    There is a better worded definition here: "pits a virtuous and homogeneous people against a set of elites and dangerous ‘others’ who are together depicted as depriving (or attempting to deprive) the sovereign people of their rights, values, prosperity, identity, and voice"

Now about the highlighted part, we have somethings called studies and facts, how come that this article sights the parts that is aligned with their agenda, but then fabricates statistics without any studies linked?
    Last edited by HumbleDuck; 2016-12-05 at 09:08 AM.

Quote Originally Posted by erzahd View Post
    Official media are always stupid, never trust official media. But anyway this scenario is true. The people have to wake up and destroy the global goverment (NA/europe/asia/africa/australia) doesnt matter.

Same crap about the chemtrails, they tell us its healthy and wonderful for nature and humans. Such a bullshit it is 100% toxic
    Wait what? care to elaborate? Also whats your opinion on fluoride added to tap water?

Deleted
    Someone should tell her father that he might aswell have killed his daughter himself.

Not only did this fool support the terrible immigration policy, he also allowed his daughter to go near these people. I hope he remembers until his dying day that his daughter would still be alive if not for his stupidity.

Pathetic weakling.
    Last edited by mmocb78b025c1c; 2016-12-05 at 09:12 AM.

Can you imagine if that happens? Would you be able to find a single person on the internet defending such a crime? or the media hand waving it?

Hell i would be the first to be outraged at such a thing
    If the first thing I heard when the mass immigration first happened, was european males are raping the immigrant women, I would be outraged. But that wasn't the first thing I heard. It was all the rape and killings of euro women by the alarming amount of male immigrants. If I read it today, that it happened finally, I dont think i would care anymore.