Poll: Are you purchasing ranks 36+, or waiting for new artifact traits?

Page 4 of 6 FirstFirst ...
LastLast
    Quote Originally Posted by xWolfx View Post
    new traits wont come with 7.1.5, thats 7.2 content

so you probably will run out of bank/bagspace until 7.2

i'd advise against that.
    Sorry yes 7.2

Not sure I understand your comment on bag space. I'm not saving AP tokens, I would just not be spending them beyond 1/20 on last trait.

Even if 7.2 comes around and I can't use my AP the way I want, no big loss at .5% increments. I don't mythic raid, so cutting edge fraction numbers don't mean anything to me.

35/35/35 then "saving"

I'm not saving anything What if they reset the AP spent on a weapon when the new traits come?

Got the 5% damage trait and now I'll just level my tank weapon for a decent off-spec.

my truthguard is 30, ashbringer 30 and my holy weapon is 24 I think but I've stopped hardcore playing I just do 1 emisarry cache/ some M+s and then rotate playing 3 other alts. I went hard the first 2 months then went into alt mode completely idk why. probably because I pug instead of have a dedicated raid group just barely got AOTC with raid pug 2 days ago.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by masterhorus8 View Post
    You know you can store your AP on your weapon without spending it, right? Because that's what I'm assuming he meant.
    yeah i kinda derped on that. you sure can!

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Nayami View Post
    I'm not saving anything What if they reset the AP spent on a weapon when the new traits come?

Got the 5% damage trait and now I'll just level my tank weapon for a decent off-spec.
    Haha they're not gonna do that
    Was afraid of it too, or by accident, but nothing like that will happen.

Keep shoving it in the weapon until your AK is maxed out (25) - the store all your max level artefact power items in the bank until the new traits become available, then point them at which ever spec artefact you think is biggest bang for buck.

Challenge Mode : Play WoW like my disability has me play:
    You will need two people, Brian MUST use the mouse for movement/looking and John MUST use the keyboard for casting, attacking, healing etc.
    Briand and John share the same goal, same intentions - but they can't talk to each other, however they can react to each other's in game activities.
    Now see how far Brian and John get in WoW.

Quote Originally Posted by Paladin Wolf View Post
    You're being sarcastic, right? I'm pretty casual and I'm rank 31. Took way too long to hit 110, and only play about 2 hours a night, if I play at all.
    Well I do high mythic+ and did HC raids on day 1... I always thought I spend way too much time in this game tbh (i have atleast 12 days /played on 110)

But when I look at people claiming they did like 1000 mythic+ then yea I feel like a casual

Quote Originally Posted by manboiler View Post
    Well I do high mythic+ and did HC raids on day 1... I always thought I spend way too much time in this game tbh (i have atleast 12 days /played on 110)

But when I look at people claiming they did like 1000 mythic+ then yea I feel like a casual
    Just thought it odd you called yourself hardcore. I'm at 7d 6h played at 110. I'm sure true hardcore players have been 110 since 3 days after launch.

I'll be getting to 35 then switching to other specs. I'd rather have the flexibility to go for a potential 4th Gold or any valuable Major traits quickly than go all in for what is a relatively minor gain in the short term.

Prot warrior it feel kinda blah for me

I've been putting ap into ashbringer after i got my 35th on the silver hand. I honestly don't see the point in getting 36th and above(unless you're trying for world/server first) since they're adding in new traits later on.

Sadly I'm rerolling a hunter so I'm going to have to start all over again. le sigh.

Quote Originally Posted by Peacekeeper Benhir View Post
    I should have included an option for "I've switched to investing in OS weapons."
    Yep, this kinda. Voted for second option in poll due to lack of "offspec" option. I don't think I will use my offspec (mostly due to me sucking royally at it) however spending chump change on many traits vs. 2 million on 0,5% trait... it kinda feels reasonable to dump some into offspecs "just in case".

Quote Originally Posted by Tronus View Post
    Same

Oh wow, 10% bonus armor..... Not like we need more phyiscal damage reduction when we have some of the best in the game with shield block / crit blocks / artifact ability. At least the extra armor will help reduce the damage from physical dots, like rend flesh on Ursoc, but I would prefer something for magical damage reduction.

I have 6 110's and my highest AP is 27.

I'm an alt-acholic and it's crippling this expansions

10+ Year Old Account
    I'm investing because, people freak out when blizzard nerf your spec for 3% / 4% / 5%, so i rather be "safe" and get every % i can to smooth the nerfs if they happen.

Quote Originally Posted by Tronus View Post
    Started off this expansion as a prot warrior. Outside of cool-downs and IP you had nothing to do. Felt very bland to play.

I'm not 35 yet (34 atm). About two week ago when I was at 31 in boomkin I decided to start leveling up my other specs as I spend ~75% of my time tanking and healing mythic plus.

So I'm now 34 Boomkin, 27 Bear, 27 Resto, 20 Feral.

Once I hit 35 in balance I'll get the other specs up first before putting more points into balance.

Quote Originally Posted by Volardelis View Post
    Same

Oh wow, 10% bonus armor..... Not like we need more phyiscal damage reduction when we have some of the best in the game with shield block / crit blocks / artifact ability. At least the extra armor will help reduce the damage from physical dots, like rend flesh on Ursoc, but I would prefer something for magical damage reduction.
    I don't feel a need for more armor in raids atm, but I still feel pushed by some of the high +++ mythic dungeons. I'll take all I can get.

"I Am Vengeance. I Am The Night. I Am Felfáádaern!"

10+ Year Old Account
    Im at 32 i think....not sure, the one that need 700k+ and i can't be bother to farm this shit. I'll wiat for ak level...i dont know 50 ? To get this after 2 wq. Tbh i don't really like idea of ak/ap, sure at start it was fresh and new but now it's just annoying thing that is mandatory, since 5% dmg boost is huge.