Page 2 of 6 FirstFirst
... LastLast
    Quote Originally Posted by Fecky View Post
    You misread his post. Where did he say that Blizzard isn't getting money anymore? He only said that a lot of players are playing the game for free and paying for WoW time with gold.

You are quick to try to correct people.
    That's not playing the game for free. If there was nobody to buy the tokens for gold then nobody would be buying the tokens for dollars. The players that pay for the tokens with gold are allowing that market to exist. I don't think you understand what "free" means either.

This thread is about the changes to emerald dreamcatcher. Please stay on topic, or refrain from posting.

Quote Originally Posted by Beckers View Post
    If you guys want to do something about it, join us at the forums here:
    I'm pretty sure that Blizzard is already doing that, y'know, since the patch notes aren't even finished yet.

Also, most people those forums are shitposting about how the sky is falling, too.

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by Traxwow View Post
    That's not playing the game for free. If there was nobody to buy the tokens for gold then nobody would be buying the tokens for dollars. The players that pay for the tokens with gold are allowing that market to exist. I don't think you understand what "free" means either.

This thread is about the changes to emerald dreamcatcher. Please stay on topic, or refrain from posting.
    Of course, the WoW tokens cost money for some people, but others are paying for them with only gold. It is free for some people. It is free for me.
    As for the legendary, I am proof that you don't need it to do current content effectively.
    Last edited by Fecky; 2016-12-06 at 08:25 AM.

I'm pretty sure that Blizzard is already doing that, y'know, since the patch notes aren't even finished yet.

Also, most people those forums are shitposting about how the sky is falling, too.

- - - Updated - - -

Of course, the WoW tokens cost money for some people, but others are paying for them with only gold. It is free for some people. It is free for me.
    As for the legendary, I am proof that you don't need it to do current content effectively.
    logs? /10char

Check my signature. For some reason nobody logged our Cenarius and Xavius kills, but I do have them killed.
    Last edited by Fecky; 2016-12-06 at 08:24 AM.

You do 100k less than me on Nyth, lol

Quote Originally Posted by MV Kaa View Post
    You do 100k less than me on Nyth, lol
    Congratulations on soloing the boss with your legendary.
    Doing more DPS than me doesn't mean I can't do the current content effectively.
    Last edited by Fecky; 2016-12-06 at 08:42 AM.

Congratulations on soloing the boss with your legendary.
    What? Thats the whole point of looking at your logs. you said you are proof that you dont need ED to do good dps. Well, you didnt do good dps. I also do 100k more than you on Ursoc. So tell me, how is your dps without ED?

What? Thats the whole point of looking at your logs. you said you are proof that you dont need ED to do good dps. Well, you didnt do good dps. I also do 100k more than you on Ursoc. So tell me, how is your dps without ED?
    Please quote where I said I do good DPS without it.
    I think you'll find I only said I don't need it to do current content effectively.

If doing low dps is effective, then you are right

If doing low dps is effective, then you are right
    90th percentile or above on every fight in EN mythic. If that's not enough to do the content then you are seriously deluded.

90th percentile or above on every fight in EN mythic. If that's not enough to do the content then you are seriously deluded.
    90th percentile AGAIN OTHER BOOMKINS. Compare 90th percentile to other classes and you are a lot lower.

90th percentile AGAIN OTHER BOOMKINS. Compare 90th percentile to other classes and you are a lot lower.
    I still don't see how that makes the dead bosses any less dead...

I still don't see how that makes the dead bosses any less dead...
    You are getting carried. Anyways, we are getting off topic. ED is nerfed.

You are getting carried. Anyways, we are getting off topic. ED is nerfed.
    Thanks for coming in here, derailing it by asking for logs and then trying to tell me I am shit based on month old logs. You're a real pleasure to have here.
    ED is nerfed but like I was saying before you tried to stroke your epeen because someone was happy with their performance despite not having the right legendaries, the patch notes aren't complete. Wait and they will probably change something else for boomkins.

Thanks for coming in here, derailing it by asking for logs and then trying to tell me I am shit based on month old logs. You're a real pleasure to have here.
    ED is nerfed but like I was saying before you tried to stroke your epeen because someone was happy with their performance despite not having the right legendaries, the patch notes aren't complete. Wait and they will probably change something else for boomkins.
    Thanks for comparing your month old logs to people that actually try to push progression. You NEED ED to do good dps, which is why no top guild had a boomkin unless they had ED. Sorry you got your feelings hurts but dont be trying to say we dont need ED when clearly, you do.

Thanks for comparing your month old logs to people that actually try to push progression. You NEED ED to do good dps, which is why no top guild had a boomkin unless they had ED. Sorry you got your feelings hurts but dont be trying to say we dont need ED when clearly, you do.
    You asked for them.
    Are you in a top guild? How far into mythic Helya are you? By the time most of the WoW community gets to a point where full mythic clears are commonplace everyone is already overgeared and the legendaries don't even matter.

You asked for them.
    Are you in a top guild? How far into mythic Helya are you? By the time most of the WoW community gets to a point where full mythic clears are commonplace everyone is already overgeared and the legendaries don't even matter.
    And you bragged about them.

I am sorry but you are kinda wrong here, congrats you are doing well compare dot other Balance Druids, whilst doing actually pretty bad.

That only makes the statement that we are in a bad place even stronger.

Without the SS weaving the class is in a very boring state (lets leave DPS out of it), I am talking about gameplay here not even output.

They gave us a very fun mechanic to play with, made us interesting and then took it away - that is my gripe.

For all I care my DPS could stay the same with it but let me have that fun mechanic to play with.

And you bragged about them.
    Quote where I bragged about them.

"As for the legendary, I am proof that you don't need it to do current content effectively." Look at me, I dont have ED and do "good" dps. Just stop man lol. Let it go.