Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst
LastLast
    Deleted
    I like my hunter, I play BM and nothing else despite the pre legion reports I decided I wanted BM. I say I did decent so far 7/7 mythic 3/3 hc and up to 14+ in time due to lack of group not potential. I will continue to roll with it no matter what, i'm sure the sun will shine on BM again (hopefully soon).

Quote Originally Posted by Ravenzedd View Post
    Thank god. One less moron whining about tuning when it's an ongoing process that could be completely changed at any point until it goes live, and even then the chance of hotfixes and changes after heroic NH week.

It's great fun to see people who clearly know nothing about the game nor how PTR cycles work throw a hissy fit.

Bye.
    It could change... But to be fair, Blizzard ususally does not work that way.
    It is way more likely that MM and BM is done at this point.

Quote Originally Posted by MabusGaming View Post
    Are you quitting because of numbers, or because you don't enjoy the class anymore?

I've been playing hunter for 12 years, and been through the ups and downs because I enjoy my class.
    Yeah, this.

I didn't sign up to play the game only to be forced out of the class that drew me in in the first place. I'll stick with it to see improvements rather than abandoning ship.

I really wish they'd abandon this whole policy of trying to reinvent the wheels with every single damned expansion...

I am with ya. I have played my hunter since Wrath and Cata and they have destroyed the class imo. I have now moved on to other classes, and I am still having a good time.
    I'm the Dude. So that's what you call me. You know, that or, uh, His Dudeness, or uh, Duder, or El Duderino if you're not into the whole brevity thing.

Quote Originally Posted by Rorcanna View Post
    Yeah, this.

I didn't sign up to play the game only to be forced out of the class that drew me in in the first place. I'll stick with it to see improvements rather than abandoning ship.

I really wish they'd abandon this whole policy of trying to reinvent the wheels with every single damned expansion...
    Funny thing is, they said a lot of players quit becuase their class gets changed that often... Yet they make huge changes at least once ever expantion.
    In Legion, two time so far. Not sure what they are trying to achive with that.

Quote Originally Posted by gmlocke View Post
    I like MM at the moment, and i would love to play survival melee if it was viable.
    Exactly the same

Deleted
    PTR hunter is great. what do u want man?

Quote Originally Posted by Aggrophobic View Post
    Funny thing is, they said a lot of players quit becuase their class gets changed that often... Yet they make huge changes at least once ever expantion.
    In Legion, two time so far. Not sure what they are trying to achive with that.
    Indeed... It's like, couldn't they SAVE a lot of time by not remaking classes every.fucking.expansion...? I hope that they'll improve upon the classes now and then not reinvent them once more with 8.0.

15+ Year Old Account
    I'm casual BM for 10 years, having 2 pets is enough for me
    step into everything will gief ya nothing, mon

Deleted
    Honestly draco, you're trying to make it sound a lot harder than it actually is. You can't tell me for a player with 2 digit IQ that anything in this game has ever been hard to manage your damage.

Quote Originally Posted by Tangman View Post
    Honestly draco, you're trying to make it sound a lot harder than it actually is. You can't tell me for a player with 2 digit IQ that anything in this game has ever been hard to manage your damage.
    No class is difficult anymore. There's a difference between doing great (90th+ percentile) and mastering (95-100th) your class in most cases, though. Some is RNG, but giving hunters more things to min max can only be considered a good thing, because right now the only thing that's relevant is "Can you manage to keep vulnerable up enough that none of your aimed shots hit without it?". That's changed drastically.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Rorcanna View Post
    Indeed... It's like, couldn't they SAVE a lot of time by not remaking classes every.fucking.expansion...? I hope that they'll improve upon the classes now and then not reinvent them once more with 8.0.
    As it stands, blizz could have well over 120 different specs, as many times as they have redesigned them throughout the game. Honestly, they shoulda just went with the "infinite" specs, and only concentrated on making sure a few are balanced at the top for each class, given that theres two types of players - Those that don't give a shit what their numbers are and play the spec of their preferred playstyle, and those that reroll to whatever boasts the highest numbers.
    Quote Originally Posted by Moounter View Post
    I think your problem is a lack of intellect.

That, and 10 fingers. There was even a difference between people that could play and those who couldn't back in Classic ffs, but managing ANY spec has never required more than an intact, basic human brain and 2 hands... hell, you could probably do it with one hand with some good keybinding and macro builds.

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by Raugnaut View Post
    As it stands, blizz could have well over 120 different specs, as many times as they have redesigned them throughout the game. Honestly, they shoulda just went with the "infinite" specs, and only concentrated on making sure a few are balanced at the top for each class, given that theres two types of players - Those that don't give a shit what their numbers are and play the spec of their preferred playstyle, and those that reroll to whatever boasts the highest numbers.
    Yeah, it's quite sad to think that they've killed spec iterations that were well loved by the playerbase just so that they can boast that they're doing something over at the class design department...

Good riddance. Get out.
    Finbez
    Quote Originally Posted by eschatological
    if only WoW had come out when I was a teenager. Back then online gaming consisted of text-based MUDs....I could type "kill orc" faster than any of my competition, brosephs, and played a mean giantman cleric.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Solidux View Post
    I got sad when i saw the new item changes... versatility on EVERYTHING
    What is wrong with versiality ??
    I preffer to have versiality + something than 1 ton of items who gives crit and haste
    Last edited by mmoc2b5ad7a33a; 2016-12-07 at 04:50 AM.

Deleted
    Nothing, other than in most cases its the worst stat.

Quote Originally Posted by Ravenzedd View Post
    It's great fun to see people who clearly know nothing about the game nor how PTR cycles work throw a hissy fit.
    There are no significant changes inbetween PTR and live. The only difference is some fine tuning, but the groundwork is already set most of the time.

I feel your pain mate. I had to bite the dust myself, and level my monk. Can do everything the old MM hunter could, more or less, because it has not been slaughtered, mechanicly.

- - - Updated - - -

So, the fact they redesigned MM hunter as a stationary caster with a bow, doesn't concern you?

I doesn't matter, you will be replaced...really. I've been bored with my hunter too and have been leveling some toons I've left behind thinking of which one to level all the way to 110. Lvl 15 priest in westfall, half other players are hunter, lvl 22 Rogue that just finished leveling in Loch Modan and maybe 2/3 of others leveling are hunters (I think hunter gnomes are fueling this), lvl 64 dk half other players are hunters, lvl 79 Druid...not half, but most others leveling are hunters. Maybe this is why Blizzard has little concern.
    X

Deleted
    A lot of people have 2 digit IQs. Like, around half.