Page 3 of 25 FirstFirst
... LastLast
    Quote Originally Posted by Gilrak View Post
    Not being allowed to harm your kids seems like a good starting point.
    Again though (and I remind you that the burden of proof falls on the claimant) you are claiming your kids are "harmed".. please provide evidence of this.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Venant View Post
    What about people who want to have transgender children? Are you saying that we shouldn't allow parents to fill their children up with synthetic hormones and surgically change their sex organs?
    Let the person decide when they are old enough to do so. My position is consistent.

Quote Originally Posted by Taftvalue View Post
    STDs - use a condom maybe ? also that doesn't require you to chop off your dingus.

Maybe you ought to read your own links the odds of urinary track infection and cancer in men is rare, that's akin to trying to mutilating your body to protect yourself from shark attacks.

Easier hygiene roflmao all it takes is 1 second to pull the foreskin and you wash it, this is not the dark ages we have soap.

Finally. It's insulting to me that this even needs to be debated.
    I am the lucid dream
    Uulwi ifis halahs gag erh'ongg w'ssh

Quote Originally Posted by Ehrenpanzer View Post
    The logical side of me agrees The parental side of me however says that you should be allowed to raise your children as you see fit, as I should be allowed to raise mine the way I see fit. I think there's a middle ground somewhere that can be found....
    There isn't. The rights of the child are always prioritized over the rights of the parents (except when it comes to religion, apparently).

Quote Originally Posted by Malacrass View Post
    Oh hey, Déjà-vu!

I remember a ton of insecure boys posting the last time this topic showed up. This shall be good. Again!
    I can't really blame them. Having my genitals mutilated would really make me insecure.

Quote Originally Posted by Gilrak View Post
    Liberals are rigth wing, so close enough, i'd say.
    But does show the insane part of American culture exists anywhere, I need to be reminded of that from time to time, thanks!
    So... ad hominem attacks on someone you dont know... false claims on beliefs and cultures... yep.. we have an SJW here folks.... come talk to me in 20 years when you grow up

Quote Originally Posted by Tommo View Post
    Seems fairly clear cut... Im not sorry.
    That only works if it's considered beneficial or not. I mean my "natural" eyes can't see shit. But if I get them "multilated" by Lasik I can see better.

Quote Originally Posted by Hubcap View Post
    I would like to know what it's like to have a foreskin.
    Imagine a little turtle neck sweater for your penis.

Again though (and I remind you that the burden of proof falls on the claimant) you are claiming your kids are "harmed".. please provide evidence of this.
    I'd say removing a part of the body that can never grow back is the very definition of "harm". You could as well cut off their earlobes, since it doesn't impair hearing, right? Oh, you don't do that, but why? It has no negative impact. Except the obvious pain, you know.
    Last edited by XDurionX; 2016-12-07 at 04:44 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by Dracos854 View Post
    STDs - use a condom maybe ? also that doesn't require you to chop off your dingus.

Maybe you ought to read your own links the odds of urinary track infection and cancer in men is rare, that's akin to trying to mutilating your body to protect yourself from shark attacks.

Easier hygiene roflmao all it takes is 1 second to pull the foreskin and you wash it, this is not the dark ages we have soap.
    You could also compare it to removing your teeth because you could potentially get cavities.

10+ Year Old Account
    Обединени социалистически щати на Америка
    The logical side of me agrees The parental side of me however says that you should be allowed to raise your children as you see fit, as I should be allowed to raise mine the way I see fit. I think there's a middle ground somewhere that can be found....
    Not when it comes to circumcision. Denmark seems to agree, 87% is very high.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Dracos854 View Post

Doesn't matter if it's rare, circumcision has well understood positive effects and no downsides.

Literally the only people who are against circumcision are the ones stuck with ugly penises most women won't even look at and who don't want to undergo surgery now that they're adults. I implore you to think about your health and get over your insecurities.

Look. Im an atheist. And as much against Abrahamic religious bullshit as it is humanly possible to be.... BUTI would say that a definitive ruling on this would be a slippery slope on parental rights. What would be next? Boys MUST play with Barbies to promote gender equality? Girls arent allowed to have an Easy-Bake oven because that would regress their fragile egos? Should we artificially sterilize everyone and only allow reproduction from those whose ideas we like? Also, how in the fuck is this ANY different from Trumps "lets create a Muslim registry" nonsense? Hint: Its NOT. It's just trendy right now to apologize and bend over backwards for certain groups and then apply a totally different standard for another and that's bullshit.
    Yeah... mutilating your baby is a parental right...!

Quote Originally Posted by Kalis View Post
    Let the person decide when they are old enough to do so. My position is consistent.
    I would agree with this. If your children do feel they are transgender, they will act accordingly and you should support them

Quote Originally Posted by Jotaux View Post
    I can't really blame them. Having my genitals mutilated would really make me insecure.
    Oh there is insecurity on all fronts. It's an all you can eat topic, really.

Quote Originally Posted by XDurionX View Post
    Yeah, all genital mutilation should be banned, not just female. Most males are circumcised as a baby and forced to rationalize it later, when they would have never made that decision as an adult in the first place. Only exception should be a medical indication like phimosis, of course.

There is really no reason to cut off your skin because sky daddy told you so. Desensitisation is a real disadvantage.
    It should be somebodies choice if they want to modify their body in this way. Doing it to babies without their choice is no better boys than it is girls. Any benefits it grants are minor in the extreme and mostly about appearance and tradition.

10+ Year Old Account
    So... ad hominem attacks on someone you dont know... false claims on beliefs and cultures... yep.. we have an SJW here folks.... come talk to me in 20 years when you grow up
    Calling you rigth-wing is not an ad hominem, sorry. I insulted/critized American culture, not your person.

Calling me a SJW lol, is everybody who disagrees with you one? And you got angry because I accidentally assumed your far right.

10+ Year Old Account
    Literally the only people who are against circumcision are the ones stuck with ugly penises and who don't want to undergo surgery now that they're adults.
    Your parents had you circumcised so they would find your penis more attractive?

10+ Year Old Account
    Doesn't matter if it's rare, circumcision has well understood positive effects and no downsides.
    Aside from the risk of death and the pain it causes to the baby?

Literally the only people who are against circumcision are the ones stuck with ugly penises most women won't even look at and who don't want to undergo surgery now that they're adults. I implore you to think about your health and get over your insecurities.
    The US is not the whole world, sorry.