Page 1 of 2
LastLast

Why Bloodthirsty Instinct for assa?

Why is it so called BIS or at least very good trinket?

It procs haste which seems to be fairly useless for assa, compared to other stats.

So why is it so good? Ty for an explanation

The Haste isn't that great for both Assassination and Subtlety, but it procs so often that the uptime makes up for it.

The uptime of the trinket is amazing. Same reason why it's BiS for feral, too.

Lol. So if this is bis for rogues and feral whose Haste is goddamn the worst stat...

I wonder how good is this for mm hunters if haste is their 1st or 2nd best stat.

GG

Thanks for an explanation, btw

I don't like BTI at all. And I dont care if it has high uptime. I have 880 version of it with socket so I am using it for the agility on it.

As soon as I get a 870+ agi trinket I am gonna change BTI.

Deleted
    Its BIS only with legendary wrists.

Quote Originally Posted by Fmfny View Post
    Its BIS only with legendary wrists.
    Bti and wrists doesnt affect each other.

I have it at 890, tbh its not that great, uptime from 40-50%, i too use it for the agi.

Quote Originally Posted by Umbrex View Post
    Bti and wrists doesnt affect each other.

I have it at 890, tbh its not that great, uptime from 40-50%, i too use it for the agi.
    well they do if you're running with deadly poison

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Wenoxar View Post
    Why is it so called BIS or at least very good trinket?

It procs haste which seems to be fairly useless for assa, compared to other stats.

So why is it so good? Ty for an explanation
    As they said it procs alot, it gives you the chance of double mutilate for a +4 envenenom that otherwise could have been a 3CP one just to maintain EP. i think that the only trinkets that can outpetform it for sure are Appendages/Ethereal Urn. The rest are kinda at the same level

Deleted
    In my simulations, haste is half as powerful as crit or mastery. I have BI on 885. If it procs for 50 or 60 % it is still weaker than 1000 flat crit or mastery. In my simulations memento 875 is stronger than my 885 BI.
    Last edited by mmoc33efe4d836; 2016-12-07 at 11:39 AM.

Quote Originally Posted by hynan View Post
    As they said it procs alot, it gives you the chance of double mutilate for a +4 envenenom that otherwise could have been a 3CP one just to maintain EP. i think that the only trinkets that can outpetform it for sure are Appendages/Ethereal Urn. The rest are kinda at the same level
    Think your forgetting the best trinket of all which is Memento of Angerboda that thing stands king of all trinkets. Appendages/Ethereal Urn is meh just a stat stick and random tent attacks don't amount to much. Best trinket combo sims seem to be from Eye of Command + Memento of Angerboda.

Quote Originally Posted by Souichirou View Post
    Think your forgetting the best trinket of all which is Memento of Angerboda that thing stands king of all trinkets. Appendages/Ethereal Urn is meh just a stat stick and random tent attacks don't amount to much. Best trinket combo sims seem to be from Eye of Command + Memento of Angerboda.
    eye and urn, and appendages all sims better for me, and appendage is even lower ilvl than memento

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Souichirou View Post
    Right now flatstick-mastery and appendages are better than memento , doenst mean memento is behind by much , but i think you are looking to old sims

Quote Originally Posted by hynan View Post
    Right now flatstick-mastery and appendages are better than memento , doenst mean memento is behind by much , but i think you are looking to old sims
    What? What ilvl are you? Appendages sucks.

15+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Grusalugg View Post
    What? What ilvl are you? Appendages sucks.
    Get with the times man. Appendages ranked low on lists at the outset of Legion because sims weren't calculating its damage right. Appendages is a top-tier Sin trinket.
    (This signature was removed for violation of the Avatar & Signature Guidelines)

Quote Originally Posted by Nikkaszal View Post
    Get with the times man. Appendages ranked low on lists at the outset of Legion because sims weren't calculating its damage right. Appendages is a top-tier Sin trinket.
    No it's not by nature, because it doesn't have agility on it. I hate simming, I always try it myself.

Check these out I arranged it to go 90% so you can check top tier.
    https://www.warcraftlogs.com/statist...ets&dataset=90

And tell me why Appandages is a top-tier Sin trinket.. Because I can't see Appendages in the top-tier. If you are playing around 860 ilevel may be you are right. But you can't be really defending Appendages against 880 agi trinkets. 1631+ agility is something you don't wanna turn your back on.

ps: I will test my 890 appendages again further just to make sure.
    Last edited by Grusalugg; 2016-12-09 at 10:34 AM.

Quote Originally Posted by Wenoxar View Post
    Lol. So if this is bis for rogues and feral whose Haste is goddamn the worst stat...

I wonder how good is this for mm hunters if haste is their 1st or 2nd best stat.

GG

Thanks for an explanation, btw
    Haste is our 2nd best stat, but Bloodthirsty isn't our BiS, it's close, it's excellent. But not BiS. 3rd best I think.

Haste isn assassinations 2nd best stat, never read that before, all my sims always have crit and either mastery or versatility higher. why would haste be stronger suddenly?
    A witty saying proves nothing.
    -Voltaire
    winning
    plus ça change, plus c'est la même chose

Quote Originally Posted by ymirsson View Post
    Haste isn assassinations 2nd best stat, never read that before, all my sims always have crit and either mastery or versatility higher. why would haste be stronger suddenly?
    read what he quoted

Pretty sure you should never go for it. But if you have it and no better trinket the haste will help to make the rotation a little smoother.