Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst
LastLast
    10+ Year Old Account
    You can do it over and over again, and the system is built so that you will do it over and over again if you want results.

Since its repeatable, most of my loot comes from it rather than raiding, which drops 4 or 5 pieces per 20 people

It'll be harder to find upgrades though once tier is starting to occupy slots

Deleted
    This is insane. Nothign is more rewarding than Mythic+ and yet there are people complaining? Holy.....

Quote Originally Posted by Wild View Post
    Why do we even struggle our way through some hard freaking mythic+. Sometimes barely making it on time, sometimes wiping through for an hour.
    Just to get that one chest at the end that give u NO FUCKIN LOOT WHATSOEVER!

whats wrong with this system, or is it just me?

There should be a def. loot item in that last chest. Or am I wrong?
    Stop running depleted stones then.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by cateran View Post
    Did you realise your comment proves exactly the opposite? 15 M+/week vs 1M raid/week and only half of your gear from the dungeons...
    Yeah, getting down those M bosses takes some time aswell (Its called progress FYI). 15 m+ dungeons and 20min each is nothing for someone who cares to farm.

M+ is so overly rewarding that I feel forced to do it despite the fact that I dislike it.

The entitlement complex on some people is unreal.

Deleted
    Until some point m+ is rewarding enough. If you hit an equiped itemlevel above the base ilvl of m+, it slowly decreases. If you are aiming for relics or trinkets, m+ can be really frustrating, since the base drop chance is really low what makes wf/tf procs even lower. I have now 100 runs on votw and only received an 865 shadow relic (my intention is iron and shadow at 880+ )

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Musaik View Post
    The entitlement complex on some people is unreal.
    A million times this. I find it funny to think how we would have reacted to stuff like this whilst we were trying to get our 8 set bonus in BWL with 39 other players and bosses only dropping 3 or 4 items.

Getting items today is not difficult, and its hardly unfair of blizzard to expect a minimum of effort from the players.

Why do we even struggle our way through some hard freaking mythic+. Sometimes barely making it on time, sometimes wiping through for an hour.

If anything, mythic+ is too rewarding right now.
    You really should only be able too get loot once every week.

I miss my raids farm content night (H EN and N ToV) and only raid on progression night. I'm iLvl 869. 8 of my gear pieces and 2 of my relics are from M+/weekly chest. One trinket is from a WQ and one ring is legendary (that I got from a M+ but I won't count it and 4 pieces of gear and 1 relic from raids. M+ makes up 58% of my gear including relics. Just because you did a single M+ and didn't get any loot doesn't mean M+ doesn't drop any. Dont be a crybaby because your one run didn't drop any loot.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Deja Thoris View Post
    Mythic+ is absurdly rewarding. Stop being so entitled.
    No it's not.

It sucks, but its no different than wiping to a mythic boss all night and getting no AP, no loot, incurring consumable costs, and repair bills for your effort.

Quote Originally Posted by Toffie View Post
    No it's not.
    Yes it is. See what I did there?

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Daveh View Post
    How is this a problem to people? you get gear so freaking easily nowdays compared to the past imo.
    Exactly.

fresh 110, no third relic (lol power the portal class quest), no artifact, no boost, no crafting.

851 ilvl in <2 days.

m+ is so ezmode.... no attune, tons of diff options, no saving... rofl
    Last edited by Daffan; 2016-12-10 at 03:47 AM.
    Content drought is a combination of catchup mechanics and no new content.

10+ Year Old Account
    Why is this thread a thing. Blizzard guarantees something out of every run (whether it be an actual item or a bunch of AP, in addition to a free item every Tuesday) and doesn't give a lock out for Mythic +'s and people still complain. Jesus fucking christ.

Quote Originally Posted by Bigbazz
    MMO champion for example used to be the center of WoW theorycrafting

You can run them endlessly and out gear any raider and you think that's not good enough!?

Lol just to throw a wrench in the whole conversation, higher grade mythics are told to raise the leggo bad luck counter at a higher rate than compared to lower ones, of course doing lower ones yield more loot.

As for gear, doing a +12 a week for the free loot at the reset, unlimited M+ runs no matter the level, raiding, even WQs + caches so many chances for extremely high grade loot.

TBQH, just do what I do, and pray to RNGesus before and after play session.

Quote Originally Posted by Mush View Post
    M+ is so overly rewarding that I feel forced to do it despite the fact that I dislike it.
    It's tied to three major systems: most efficient AP farming, shot at raid-worthy titanforged loot and best way to increase your bad luck protection (i.e. legendaries). Completely uncapped rewards like that have never been particularly healthy for an MMO (i.e. loot locks evolved for a reason).

At least for Mythic raiders, I'm seeing burnout faster than previous xpacs.
    Retired GM of Temerity - US Top 50 raiding on a strict 3 nights since Ulduar. Check us out!
    https://www.wowprogress.com/guild/us/hyjal/Temerity

Deleted
    You are wrong considering you are guaranteed a piece of warforged/titanforged loot corresponding to the highest mythic+ you cleared at the end of reset AND you are allowed an infinite number of loot eligible mythic+ runs in a week provided you can find someone with a undepleted ks(which isn't hard).