Page 10 of 20 FirstFirst ...
... LastLast
    Quote Originally Posted by Daerio View Post
    Then these are the issues and details you should be fighting them on; not on requiring a photo ID to begin with.

Additionally, the argument that "some office" needs to be open 24/7 for the procurement of a photo ID is also a fairly ridiculous one. Every American who gives enough of a shit to vote can find a way to make it happen, and if they can't, their vote wasn't that important.
    I never said they needed to be open 24/7, I said they needed to be opened enough to allow for people to get them, some areas have them open only a few days a month. I would mandate them be open 6 days a week from 8AM to 8PM, maybe have them handled by other government agencies or actually offering incentives to companies to allow them to do it as well to offer more hours.

But as it stands, trying to mandate ID at this point is putting the cart before the horse and as it stands, using ID laws to fight voter fraud given the actual rate of abuse, you might as well be legislating to fight off the scourge of ManBearPig.

The rate of actual abuse is virtually nil as it requires you to know who is registered, which party they are registered to and information about where they live to vote as them for 1 vote and you can't really repeat it as you run the risk of being identified for a most likely non-consequential vote. The main source of fraud is not voter fraud, it is ELECTION fraud which is done by those running which ID laws would not stop.
    Since we can't call out Trolls and Bad Faith posters and the Ignore function doesn't actually ignore it. Add
    "mmo-champion.com##li.postbitignored"
    to your ublock or adblock filter to actually ignore ignored posters. Now just need a way to ignore responses to them as well.

OP's signature should immediately disqualify any serious discussion with him/her/it. ("Gee, let's all just stop hating! Why didn't anyone else think of that?!?")

OT: Kick, scream, waste taxpayer money. Trump won, and he KEEPS WINNING on every front. Have fun jacking off in the land of make-believe, though.

Quote Originally Posted by Dextroden View Post
    Why would anyone lie about the Iraq war?
    The CIA & NSA didn't. A partisan group with an agenda did.
    "When Facism comes to America, it will be wrapped in a flag and carrying a cross." - Unknown

So glad he only has one month left to go. Obama is already a very irrelevant individual in today's US political world. All discussions is revolving around Trump.

Obama and Hillary are both heading straight into the dustbin of history.

Quote Originally Posted by Bodakane View Post
    The CIA & NSA didn't. A partisan group with an agenda did.
    You asked why anyone would lie about something like that.

Iraq is a solid showcase why lies like that.

Quote Originally Posted by The Batman View Post
    https://www.bloomberg.com/politics/a...tacks-iwhy9nww

This includes the CIA, FBI, NSA, and a few others. Obama wants this report done before he leaves office, since he correctly believes it will be swept under the rug in a Trump administration.

My prediction: There will be a lot of salt and crying about this from the same people who have always claimed they want to protect the integrity of the electoral process. If nothing comes of it, they'll say it's how it's supposed to be. If it's found that there was significant tampering, they'll claim it's made up by Obama and the evil establishment and the MSM.

So let me ask this, if you oppose it, WHY? You can just say "Cause I want Trump to be president no matter what" if you don't really care if the election was tampered with or not. Or if you can claim that you know for 100% certain that it's all a hoax perpetuated by the MSM which is controlled by Lizardmen from the cities beneath the earth's surface. Let us know!
    Good.

/10char

You asked why anyone would lie about something like that.

Iraq is a solid showcase why lies like that.
    No, I asked why the NSA & CIA would lie about it.
    "When Facism comes to America, it will be wrapped in a flag and carrying a cross." - Unknown

Quote Originally Posted by Fugus View Post
    I never said they needed to be open 24/7, I said they needed to be opened enough to allow for people to get them, some areas have them open only a few days a month. I would mandate them be open 6 days a week from 8AM to 8PM, maybe have them handled by other government agencies or actually offering incentives to companies to allow them to do it as well to offer more hours.

But as it stands, trying to mandate ID at this point is putting the cart before the horse and as it stands, using ID laws to fight voter fraud given the actual rate of abuse, you might as well be legislating to fight off the scourge of ManBearPig.

The rate of actual abuse is virtually nil as it requires you to know who is registered, which party they are registered to and information about where they live to vote as them for 1 vote and you can't really repeat it as you run the risk of being identified for a most likely non-consequential vote. The main source of fraud is not voter fraud, it is ELECTION fraud which is done by those running which ID laws would not stop.
    I'm unaware of DMVs and the like only being open a few days a month, I admit maybe some states circumvent the rules in order to disenfranchise people, but those are the cases that must be individually proven; not the case to have secure elections.

Voter ID likely also wouldn't eliminate illegal aliens voting, (as they were proven to have done so in Virginia this cycle, for example) but it would combat that a great deal. It wouldn't eliminate election fraud, but election reform included with new voter ID laws with a verifiable paper/audit trail could. Of course, these are separate issues.

In the meantime, the DNC prevailing opinion that voter fraud doesn't exist so we shouldn't institute voter ID laws, but that the election was stolen by Russia so we need to recount everything carefully, is batshit cray cray.

Quote Originally Posted by Trump View Post
    No - his claim to fame is that he has been a businessman all his life (and mostly successful). Obama has NO claim to fame - he was a community organizer, a non-existent US senator for 2 years. Obama never did a fucking thing in his private life - just like he never did a fucking thing while he was POTUS except undermine the country and racially divide it. Oh, he did claim that if I liked my doctor I could keep him but that didn't work out so well.
    Mostly successful?

He has had 6 bankruptcies where the limited liability laws are the only reason he wasn't homeless as is and even ignoring all of that, he is literally worth less than if he had never worked a day in his life.

Economists have looked into him and if he is worth what he claims to be worth, that is only slightly more than what he would be worth if he had never worked and just invested it. And no one with 2 brain cells to rub together believes he is worth that much after looking into him and his past.

Sorry but claiming he is a successful businessman is about like claiming Obama earned his peace prize.

TRUMP is planning to undermine the country and not even hiding it, read his plans, read on his picks. Obama gave issues, but he isn't near as dividing as Trump and Obama actually did good overall. No, Obama didn't fix shit and basically downgraded up from the plane crash that Bush left us into a car crash,but it was still an improvement.
    Since we can't call out Trolls and Bad Faith posters and the Ignore function doesn't actually ignore it. Add
    to your ublock or adblock filter to actually ignore ignored posters. Now just need a way to ignore responses to them as well.

Quote Originally Posted by Bodakane View Post
    No, I asked why the NSA & CIA would lie about it.
    Politics, friendo.

Politics, friendo.
    You said very little which says even less.

Quote Originally Posted by callipygoustp View Post
    Re-read what you quoted. Hint: it states I am not strongly partisan. To be clearer, I'm not partisan at all. THAT was the point of what you quoted.
    i didn't say you, i said in general.

I don't want a Trump Presidency, nor a Clinton presidency for that matter.

Voter Fraud, the MSM official stance is that it happens less than 1% of the time or something to that effect. But if you approach this pessimistically you have to think that's 1% fraud that we know about, and that's from counties/states that report it honestly...in what fairy tale world could it be that low, for either side?

Alien Voters, it is illegal for non citizens to vote. So it doesn't happen, at all. Period.

...right?

Wrong, when an alien votes he is committing perjury, but to be able to vote he has to register and to register he has to have a driver's license. So how hard is it to get a Driver's license? Not that hard actually. If an alien can fake the documents that allow them to drive and work it is possible to for them to register to vote, even under threat of perjury how likely are they to crack down? Especially when they are more than likely to vote against the candidate who has promised to deport them? Damned if they and damned if they don't...they probably will...can't blame them honestly.

"The dead tend to vote democrat." Here and there there are smatterings of the shadiest voter fraud of all, zombie voters. It happens so infequently that you can easily sweep it under the rug saying "1%" and "less than 1%" it "barely counts at all".

But my point is that all those couldn't happen's and 1%'s and improbabilities add up, statistically and eventually the improbabilities come home to roost. Now you might think that the Democrats are the good guys, that they would never stoop to Trump's level, they would never debase themselves just to win...would they? That is exactly what Trump does he acts like an idiot he gets you to come down to his level and then he beats you with experience. he makes it look like getting into the mud with him is the only way to beat him, that playing dirty is ok because he is playing dirty.

Finally I want to make something very clear. Politics aside-jedi mental gymnastics aside Donald Trump rallies drew rockstar sized crowds in every state he campaigned in...people literally came out of the wood work to rally behind him, in every states, every major city whereas Clinton rallies were abysmal, and even in the major metro cities and liberal strongholds paled in comparison to the volume and attendance of Trump rallies. Clinton had one or two big rallies and one or two big cities, but Donald Trump had 100s of middle sized and small towns behind him. If you had to decide objectively who was more popular based on rally attendance you would pick Donald Trump every time, regardless of party and stance...Trump played the field and Clinton tried take the high road and found there were very few people willing to walk it with her.

Look at this picture and tell me who won, who was going to win, and who deserved to win?

7+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Fadeslol View Post
    i didn't say you, i said in general.
    Then don't quote me or make it clear you're not referring to my quote. Otherwise, its a bit misleading.

Quote Originally Posted by Boomzy View Post
    Because those are very conservative organizations with a stake in keeping our country having enemies abroad, which perfectly matches what Clinton wants.

Same reason why Clinton wasn't charged when the FBI director literally said she broke laws that average soldiers have broken and been prosecuted for.

It's all politics and agendas and favors aligning.

or maybe they are just dicks.

That's why we need actual evidence instead of just their word.
    If that was the case, they wouldn't be doing this because the results directly help Trump.

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by Gaexion Ramza Beoulve View Post
    I don't want a Trump Presidency, nor a Clinton presidency for that matter.

Voter Fraud, the MSM official stance is that it happens less than 1% of the time or something to that effect. But if you approach this pessimistically you have to think that's 1% fraud that we know about, and that's from counties/states that report it honestly...in what fairy tale world could it be that low, for either side?

Alien Voters, it is illegal for non citizens to vote. So it doesn't happen, at all. Period.

...right?

Wrong, when an alien votes he is committing perjury, but to be able to vote he has to register and to register he has to have a driver's license. So how hard is it to get a Driver's license? Not that hard actually. If an alien can fake the documents that allow them to drive and work it is possible to for them to register to vote, even under threat of perjury how likely are they to crack down? Especially when they are more than likely to vote against the candidate who has promised to deport them? Damned if they and damned if they don't...they probably will...can't blame them honestly.

"The dead tend to vote democrat." Here and there there are smatterings of the shadiest voter fraud of all, zombie voters. It happens so infequently that you can easily sweep it under the rug saying "1%" and "less than 1%" it "barely counts at all".

But my point is that all those couldn't happen's and 1%'s and improbabilities add up, statistically and eventually the improbabilities come home to roost. Now you might think that the Democrats are the good guys, that they would never stoop to Trump's level, they would never debase themselves just to win...would they? That is exactly what Trump does he acts like an idiot he gets you to come down to his level and then he beats you with experience. he makes it look like getting into the mud with him is the only way to beat him, that playing dirty is ok because he is playing dirty.

Finally I want to make something very clear. Politics aside-jedi mental gymnastics aside Donald Trump rallies drew rockstar sized crowds in every state he campaigned in...people literally came out of the wood work to rally behind him, in every states, every major city whereas Clinton rallies were abysmal, and even in the major metro cities and liberal strongholds paled in comparison to the volume and attendance of Trump rallies. Clinton had one or two big rallies and one or two big cities, but Donald Trump had 100s of middle sized and small towns behind him. If you had to decide objectively who was more popular based on rally attendance you would pick Donald Trump every time, regardless of party and stance...Trump played the field and Clinton tried take the high road and found there were very few people willing to walk it with her.

Look at this picture and tell me who won, who was going to win, and who deserved to win?
    Look at who won the popular vote by millions.

7+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Gaexion Ramza Beoulve View Post
    I don't think you can find a better example of a picture being worth a thousand words.

Quote Originally Posted by Taftvalue View Post
    Hey, it's Obama wasting tax payer money one more time.
    Authorities investigating crime HOW DARE THEY!

Then don't quote me or make it clear you're not referring to my quote. Otherwise, its a bit misleading.
    Sorry if you thought i was saying you, i was quoting what you said and adding to it.

Quote Originally Posted by Daerio View Post
    I'm unaware of DMVs and the like only being open a few days a month, I admit maybe some states circumvent the rules in order to disenfranchise people, but those are the cases that must be individually proven; not the case to have secure elections.

Voter ID likely also wouldn't eliminate illegal aliens voting, (as they were proven to have done so in Virginia this cycle, for example) but it would combat that a great deal. It wouldn't eliminate election fraud, but election reform included with new voter ID laws with a verifiable paper/audit trail could. Of course, these are separate issues.

In the meantime, the DNC prevailing opinion that voter fraud doesn't exist so we shouldn't institute voter ID laws, but that the election was stolen by Russia so we need to recount everything carefully, is batshit cray cray.
    It depends on the areas. My mother lives in Minesota and where she lives, the hardware store is where you got your ID and I had a friend live in an area where you had to go to the local bank for IDs.

The fact remains that with the current setup, it has been proven that once ID laws come into affect, many places start strategically closing places where you get ID laws or giving them insanely fewer hours. Read up on one that actually only opened a few days a MONTH without too many hours.

And I don't see how illegals can be voting as they can't register to vote from what I know (Correct me if I am wrong as I have not read up on it to verify) but them committing voter fraud voting as another person is completely baseless and even looked into and out of billions of ballots between multiple elections, they actual potential offenders were in the single digits.

It isn't the prevailing opinion that voter fraud doesn't exist, it is the scientific conscensus on it from those that have looked into it that it doesn't exist to any appreciable manner. The fraud doesn't happen at the ballot box, it comes after it from the people running it.

The only place voter fraud has been discovered is in state legislatures where it is rampant where they vote on behalf of people who aren't there that day. It is called Ghost voting and they even had one guy who was recorded as voting on 3 bills after he had died that day because of it. But outside of the legislature, the voter fraud just doesn't happen to any real degree.

The guys casting the votes are committing fraud, the guys counting the votes have been and ID laws don't stop that.

Hate to cut this short, but I am off to watch my nephews go build Gingerbread houses at their house. Later man and Merry Christmas.

- - - Updated - - -

I don't think you can find a better example of a picture being worth a thousand words.
    Reminds me of comparing the Sanders rallies to Clintons. Looked the same.

Quote Originally Posted by Fugus View Post
    And I don't see how illegals can be voting as they can't register to vote from what I know (Correct me if I am wrong as I have not read up on it to verify) but them committing voter fraud voting as another person is completely baseless and even looked into and out of billions of ballots between multiple elections, they actual potential offenders were in the single digits.

It isn't the prevailing opinion that voter fraud doesn't exist, it is the scientific conscensus on it from those that have looked into it that it doesn't exist to any appreciable manner. The fraud doesn't happen at the ballot box, it comes after it from the people running it.

The only place voter fraud has been discovered is in state legislatures where it is rampant where they vote on behalf of people who aren't there that day. It is called Ghost voting and they even had one guy who was recorded as voting on 3 bills after he had died that day because of it. But outside of the legislature, the voter fraud just doesn't happen to any real degree.

The guys casting the votes are committing fraud, the guys counting the votes have been and ID laws don't stop that.

Hate to cut this short, but I am off to watch my nephews go build Gingerbread houses at their house. Later man and Merry Christmas.
    http://www.breitbart.com/big-governm...fraud-coverup/

Usually I'd spend a little longer looking for a less biased source, but the story is the same. Virginia had thousands of illegal aliens on the voter rolls, in 8 counties which were examined.

The mainstream opinion that voter fraud and election fraud doesn't exist is bullshit; like a lot of mainstream opinions.