Thread: Where is 7.2?

Page 6 of 6 FirstFirst ...
    10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Paula Deen View Post
    A couple months? If NH is releasing in Jan/Feb it isn't coming out till fucking June/July. We have literally 0 proof, afaik, that 7.2 is ToS either, hell it would make more sense for Argus and ToS to be the same raid.

Alright, my position still holds value, this kind of thing is especially important after WoD because of the shit Blizzard pulled.

Tinfoil Time: They do it on purpose so when we don't get a 3rd raid tier they can say EN and NH were separate tiers and the average consumer will think it was always meant to be that way.
    Raid release is not tied to patch release anymore. They can release 7.2. without unlocking the raid like they did with Nighthold and 7.0.

January - 7.1.5 and Nighthold
    April - 7.2
    May - Tomb of Sargeras raid
    July - 7.2.5
    September - 7.3 (Argus)
    October - Argus raid.

My guess ofc.

Why does it matter which Tier it is? ITS NEW CONTENT!

Deleted
    Holy fuck this thread, people arguing about release of content, without having saw Blizzcon

Wut xD

Quote Originally Posted by ZwuckeL View Post
    Is it that hard?

EN + ToV = 10 Bosses -> roughly 4 months until next raid opens
    NH = 10 Bosses -> roughly 4 months until next raid opens (which will be May/June 2017)
    ToS = 10 Bosses(?) -> roughly 4 months until next raid opens (which will be Oct/Nov 2017)

So we are going to argus by the end of 2017. That tier will probably last a bit longer than the others, but not over 1 year. I still doubt that there won't be a content drought. I predict at least 8 months until the 8.0 pre-patch releases from when we go to argus. 12 months is more likely, but not longer.

8.0 release will be around Q3/Q4 2018
    Obviously not since you are basically saying exactly what I said. 7.2 in late April/early May with the raid opening about a month later. The patch will hit before the raid opens is already confirmed by Blizzard.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Baza View Post
    April - 7.2
    July - 7.2.5
    September - 7.3 (Argus)
    October - Argus raid.

My guess ofc.
    4 month between raids? no way. roflmao

The Lightbringer
    7+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Baza View Post
    April - 7.2
    July - 7.2.5
    September - 7.3 (Argus)
    October - Argus raid.

My guess ofc.
    4 months between TIER raids? No chance. Make it 6-8, then we can discuss. Possible mini content patch on 7.2.5 to keep ppl that finished nightold early subbed.

Quote Originally Posted by Seramore View Post
    I think Blizzard is pretty dumb to try and change the way tiers have always been. Nighthold is T19 and I would go as far as to say that EN is part of T19 as well, despite its difficulty and lack of tier sets. They might be listed as different tiers (as in, not just one listing of 20/20M on the rankings) but in the end they certainly do belong to the same tier.

- - - Updated - - -

Except the EN achievement isn't very specific and could very well last until Tomb of Sargeras as well.

I'm not sure why you're talking about somebody's math when we have absolutely no idea just how long this expansion is supposed to last. We were given the minimum number of content that will be released, Legion could go past Argus for all we know.

Going by Blizzard's patch schedule so far, I'd say 7.2 by April/May and the raid by early-mid Summer would be an ideal time frame.
    They changed it on PTR to read "Defeat Xavius on the Emerald Nightmare on mythic difficulty before the opening of the Nighthold", Xavius Cutting Edge (and Ahead of the Curve) is going away as soon as Nighthold opens, Helyas one (wich is not in game yet, it will be introduced on 7.1.5 alongisde an Ahead of the Curve achievement) is staying troughout Nighthold.
    Last edited by DakonBlackblade; 2016-12-10 at 01:02 PM.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by masterhorus8 View Post
    I can't tell if you're trying to correct me or elaborate on what I said, but what I said wasn't wrong..."open" meaning "to be able to enter".
    trying to correct you and sorry what you just said is wrong.
    as i have posted: you were "able to enter" brf on 03.02.2015 whilest 6.1 released 24.02.2015, thus meaning you could enter brf before 6.1
    I am just sick of reading stuff like "brf came with 6.1" etc. because it is simply wrong.

10+ Year Old Account
    I don't mean to sound like a pessimist but I am starting to get really scared. Are we even going to get the *promised* 3rd raid tier? I am starting to really think 7.2 is going to be Nighthold and 7.3 is going to be Argus and that is that. Thoughts? Opinions.

Just to cover my tracks because I know the HURR THEY DIDN'T PROMISE SHIT HURR crowd loves these kinds of threads,

http://www.mmo-champion.com/content/...Dev-Interviews

Direct Quote from MMOC itself "There are three raid tiers coming in Legion! Two raids are are coming with release, another raid in Patch 7.2 and one more raid in a later patch."
    Why are you sweating over 7.2 when 7.1.5 is still like a month away?
    "It's not what we don't know that gets us into trouble; it's what we know for sure that just ain't so." ~ Mark Twain
    "The time you enjoy wasting is not wasted time" ~ Jesus of Nazareth
    "把它放在我的屁股,爸爸" ~ Dalai Lama

I don't understand why this topic is still open.

OP asked a stupid question already answered at Blizzcon and didn't bother to check if it had already been answered.
    This was established on page two.
    What is the point of this thread still being open?

A couple months? If NH is releasing in Jan/Feb it isn't coming out till fucking June/July. We have literally 0 proof, afaik, that 7.2 is ToS either, hell it would make more sense for Argus and ToS to be the same raid.

ToS is on Broken Shore and Argus is a different planet, so that is not happening.

Deleted
    Paula Deen sold his MMO-Champion account to Jaylock. :-*

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Seramore View Post
    I think Blizzard is pretty dumb to try and change the way tiers have always been. Nighthold is T19 and I would go as far as to say that EN is part of T19 as well, despite its difficulty and lack of tier sets. They might be listed as different tiers (as in, not just one listing of 20/20M on the rankings) but in the end they certainly do belong to the same tier.

- - - Updated - - -

Except the EN achievement isn't very specific and could very well last until Tomb of Sargeras as well.

I'm not sure why you're talking about somebody's math when we have absolutely no idea just how long this expansion is supposed to last. We were given the minimum number of content that will be released, Legion could go past Argus for all we know.

Going by Blizzard's patch schedule so far, I'd say 7.2 by April/May and the raid by early-mid Summer would be an ideal time frame.
    I'll keep asking until you acknowledge it; Did you know that I have your quote in my sig? I love it.
    ⛥⛥⛥⛥⛥ "In short, people are idiots who don't really understand anything." ⛥⛥⛥⛥⛥
    [/url]
    ⛥⛥⛥⛥⛥⛥⛥⛥⛥⛥⛥⛥⛥⛥⛥⛥⛥⛥⛥⛥⛥⛥⛥⛥⛥⛥⛥⛥⛥⛥ ⛥⛥⛥⛥⛥⛥⛥⛥⛥⛥