Quote Originally Posted by LadyAurelia View Post
    Apologies for the long wait. Ended up working till Friday (sad face).

Here is your wallpaper so long:

Unfortunately I had to leave the quote out of the equasion. The text just didn't look right, given all of the texture in the background. Tried my best to incorporate everything else (i.e. the thunder, rain, wind etc).

Will get cracking on your signature tomorrow
    Don't worry about the wait, take all the time you need! You are doing these out of your own volition. The wallpaper is absolutely amazing! It captures everything I love! And the lack of the quote is OK, I can tell just by looking at the wallpaper that it was a good decision. The quote didn't really have much priority anyway, as it was just an optional idea really.

I absolutely cannot wait for the signature! Once that's done I can finally begin editing my next PVP movie. ^_^

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Bawlux View Post
    Alrighty Guys, how it hanging? id appreciate it if one of the artistically gifted amonst you could help me out with a Sig pretty please with cherries and whipped cream on top.

Signature:

Visible text: (Bawlux, The Iron Fist) (Don't care how its arranged, ill leave it to your discretion) thanks

Armory link: ( http://eu.battle.net/wow/en/characte.../Bawlux/simple )

Gear set: ( use the Tmog thats on the Armory please guys, its the MOP Cm set )

Helm visible: ( Aye, Ill keep the head piece shown )

Cloak visible: ( No Cloaky )

Your pose: ( Its Christmas, Surprise me )

General colour scheme: ( Some sort of Dark and Depressing theme please, apart from that go wild )

Any extras: ( Again Do your Worst! )

I know its Xmas and everybody is busy so thanks for taking the time to do this guys xoxo.

your pal Bawlux

I tink this got lost a few pages back xoxo
    Your friendly neighborhood Bumpman

Quote Originally Posted by Cayru View Post
    Request

Hi there! I'm wondering if anyone would be interested in picking up a package request for me? It would be ideal for someone who likes to let their creative juices flow.

I would really like a twitter avatar and banner, as well as a Twitch offline banner. I would be completely fine if the twitter banner and twitch banner were the same (just different dimensions). The twitter avatar does not need to include any text, but would be great if the background/theme could be implemented a little bit in the avatar.

Visible text: Huntmaster Cayru
    Twitter Icon - CayruWoW (For the Twitch Offline Banner)
    Armory link: http://eu.battle.net/wow/en/characte...n/Cayru/simple
    Gear set: The current gear that is equipped on my armory, including the weapon if possible.
    Helm visible: No
    Cloak visible: No
    Your pose: Lining up my sights/aiming my arrow, with a fierce cunning look.
    General colour scheme: The theme would be completely up to you, I definitely want you to be as creative as you like. However, something including wildlife would be great.
    Extras: None - Be as creative as you like, I love surprises!

Thank you in advance to whoever picks up this request. Also feel free to reach out to me if you require any additional information, I will get back in touch as quickly as possible.
    Bumping this request - a lot of really talented work here!

10+ Year Old Account
    I'm in between quarters at graduate school, so am willing to make signatures (if you want anything else, you'll have to see me at DeviantART). Past work:

PM me here if you're interested in a signature from me.

Your friendly neighborhood Bumpman
    Gave it an attempt - apologies for my lack of expertise in details at this point, but I hope you like it anyway! (Can revert the edges to something more straight if you prefer.)

Last edited by Zindai; 2016-12-10 at 08:22 PM.
    Best Zindai EU
    Quote Originally Posted by cqwrteur View Post
    I am not one person.

Quote Originally Posted by thatRacos View Post
    Hello.

I'd like to request a twitch chat cover for a friend of mine.

He is playing a warlock.

Dimensions: 400x225 pixels or a fitting rectangular box for an average in-game chat.
    Text: Warlock name: 'Kanali' with a nice fancy font. Preferably with some shadowy/purple colors and maybe even some white.
    Character: Female Troll warlock with warlock Challenge Mode set from Mists of Pandaria while holding the Skull of the Man'ari for Demonology warlocks.
    Colour scheme: Colors, again with some shadowy darkness with purple and white shades of smoke warlock like energies..
    Extra: Can you make it so that the Skull of the Man'ari is clearly visible? Would be nice if they were to face each other. The player and the Skull.

Thanks a lot. I hope i provided you with enough information.
    Bumping, hoping that someone sees it!

Felt like making myself a wallpaper...

Time to give my eyes a rest now.
    Signature requests: Open

Quote Originally Posted by Winter Blossom View Post
    Lovely work, @ELYPOP. Hope we see more from you
    Thaaaaanks. :3

So! All of my deadlines for this semester are in less than a week so I'm going to have plenty more free time on my hands from next thursday.
    That means I'm taking a few wallpaper requests (and maybe the odd signature if I'm a fan of your character + gearset).

A few examples of my work:

If you're interested, send me a PM using the template in the first post!
    Thanks. :3
    Last edited by ELYPOP; 2016-12-10 at 09:19 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by Grannos View Post
    Twitch:
    What you want for your page: A chat box overlay and overlay in general for World of Warcraft.

Dimensions: http://imgur.com/3CQ6w5I

Visible text: Twilight Circus of Garona

Logo/Character: http://www.twilightcircus.info/style.../tc_banner.png
    If there is anything you want changed just let me know. If it is not to your liking you are free to re-request after the CD is up.

Link to Cover: http://kaylee99.deviantart.com/art/T...over-650504067

Quote Originally Posted by Isilrien View Post

PM me here if you're interested in a signature from me.
    Amazing artwork!

I cannot send PMs yet as I have just started posting on the forums and need 10 posts first. I was curious if you could make a signature for me along with a matching avatar? I am really fond of the signature you did of Eyu (the human female) and am looking for something similar for my orc warrior. I am looking for a red and black theme with the possibility of some fire and smoke. I love the side view for the signature and would love a font view for an avatar (if you're willing). I have some references (deathwing of course). imgur com /a /UXKRB

If that link doesn't work, please let me know as I cannot post links yet.

Here is the link to my armory: us battle net/wow/en/character/turalyon/Uglyavocado/simple

for text on the signature, just like in your work for Eyu, the title text and the name look great. Dragonslayer is the title I would love to have on the banner. Please let me know if you have any questions!
    Last edited by Zaehl; 2016-12-10 at 11:11 PM.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Zindai View Post
    Gave it an attempt - apologies for my lack of expertise in details at this point, but I hope you like it anyway! (Can revert the edges to something more straight if you prefer.)

jesus, thats sick mate, i love the theme and Border Style, wouldn't change a thing. Thanks so much mate <3

- - - Updated - - -

Works too <3

jesus, thats sick mate, i love the theme and Border Style, wouldn't change a thing. Thanks so much mate <3

- - - Updated - - -

Works too <3
    Yay! Thanks for the kind words, I'm really happy that you like it!
    Best Zindai EU
    Quote Originally Posted by cqwrteur View Post
    I am not one person.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Ilanoar View Post
    Hello, my guild needs a new banner for our website and I came across this topic and thought I'd make a request!

Unfortunately I'm unable to put links and images in, but the web addresses send you straight to the images I am mentioning. Hope this isn't too much of an issue

Banner:
    Size: Unsure what the dimensions for the banner will need to be so I will leave a link to my guilds website here: reckless-silvermoon.com

Visible text: Reckless; Silvermoon EU (semi-colon signifies a new line)

Logo: Shield looking something like this, but with 2 swords behind (blood splatter on swords and shield if it's not too much!):

img0.etsystatic.com/114/1/7147916/il_340x270.1011851066_3760.jpg

General colour scheme: Colour scheme will generally be blood red (as on the logo), and blue to signify alliance colours

Specifics: For the background I would like an alliance knight recklessly outnumbered against demons

If the logo could be sent to me separately as well (if possible) I would like to use it on youtube videos and such.
    5 Week Bump

10+ Year Old Account
    I've picked up the following, because they're been sent via PM, or requested from me in this thread:

Quote Originally Posted by wikinews View Post
    Signature:
    Visible text: Wiki
    Armory link: http://us.battle.net/wow/en/characte...sclan/advanced (Just a white mo-hawk is what I wear)
    Gear set: I'd like if the gear shown was T7 green druid
    Helm visible: (Do you want it showing, or not? Yes, or no?) Yes
    Cloak visible: (Do you want it showing, or not? Yes, or no?) No
    Your pose: I'd like casting a solar or a full moon or something. Kind of just like a power-up DBZ type shot.
    General colour scheme: More of a green to purple or maybe just all purple. Want it to feel very boomkinesque with the solar and lunar vibe to it.

Could I get a profile picture to go along with the face in my avatar as well? If not I can just screen cap a square of the face. If not I fully understand.

Thank you in advance!
    Quote Originally Posted by Uglyavocado View Post
    Amazing artwork!

I cannot send PMs yet as I have just started posting on the forums and need 10 posts first. I was curious if you could make a signature for me along with a matching avatar? I am really fond of the signature you did of Eyu (the human female) and am looking for something similar for my orc warrior. I am looking for a red and black theme with the possibility of some fire and smoke. I love the side view for the signature and would love a font view for an avatar (if you're willing). I have some references (deathwing of course). imgur com /a /UXKRB

If that link doesn't work, please let me know as I cannot post links yet.

Here is the link to my armory: us battle net/wow/en/character/turalyon/Uglyavocado/simple

for text on the signature, just like in your work for Eyu, the title text and the name look great. Dragonslayer is the title I would love to have on the banner. Please let me know if you have any questions!

I've picked up the following, because they're been sent via PM, or requested from me in this thread:
    Wikinews also PM'd me ffs.

- - - Updated - - -

Guys, don't be retarded by PMing more than one person. No one wants their time wasted.

Wallpaper: If its ok, my wife and I would love a shared 'raid action' wallpaper!
    Resolution: 1920x1200
    Visible text: In the light, we are one.
    Armory link:
    ht tp : / /us.ba ttle. net/wow/en/character/icecrown/Killek/simple
    ht tp : / /us.ba ttle. net/wow/en/character/icecrown/Madrona/simple
    Gear set: Our Transmog gear would be ideal.
    Helm visible: Yeah, a Halo is good for both of us.
    Your pose: For Killek, Pop wings (4 winged glyph) casting heals. For Madrona, Pop wings (also 4) Swinging her sword at the viewer.
    Any extras: Something that shows the brilliance and magnificence of holy light outshining and destroying the Legion on the Broken isles.

I just want to say Thank you for the time and effort you have put into doing all this! Thank you for considering my wallpaper request.
    Last edited by Warbandit1981; 2016-12-11 at 12:32 AM.

Quote Originally Posted by ELYPOP View Post

- - - Updated - - -

Guys, don't be retarded by PMing more than one person. No one wants their time wasted.
    Apologies /10char

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by ELYPOP View Post

- - - Updated - - -

Sigh. So, we're obviously not going to both do this signature. Did you want to do this for him, Elypop? I'm assuming he probably PM'd you first.

This is amazing. Plain and simple...I just had a slight problem =(....

http://imgur.com/YcEXI3E

It's just a bit too small =/. But otherwise this is simply gorgeous.

Quote Originally Posted by Grannos View Post
    This is amazing. Plain and simple...I just had a slight problem =(....

http://imgur.com/YcEXI3E

It's just a bit too small =/. But otherwise this is simply gorgeous.
    You can just scale the image larger in OBS, you'll barely notice the difference in quality tbh

- - - Updated - - -

Sigh. So, we're obviously not going to both do this signature. Did you want to do this for him, Elypop? I'm assuming he probably PM'd you first.
    Or neither of you lmao, it very clearly says on the front page not to PM multiple people

PM Requests are CLOSED | DevArt | TwitchTV | Zen Pigeons