Page 1 of 3
LastLast

Trade two unwanted legendaries for one by choice in the future?

How about this? Lets say you get a shitty healing legendary as a DPS and having a Sephuz which isn't useful for you.
    Disenchant or break these down into some sort of currency to trade in for one legendary you want from a vendor?

Obviously in the future, but hopefully asap.

im fairly certain blizzard wouldnt be able to stay in the gaming scene for over a decade without having anyone on their team who thought of this. so the question is, why didnt we have this from the start?

Quote Originally Posted by pmkaboo View Post
    im fairly certain blizzard wouldnt be able to stay in the gaming scene for over a decade without having anyone on their team who thought of this. so the question is, why didnt we have this from the start?
    Scenes change. That said I am quite certain they were aware they could do that but decided against it.

I'd do ANYTHING for this to be a thing. Shit I'd even give three legendaries for the ones I want.
    Quote Originally Posted by rogoth View Post
    I'm glad you brought up IQ, the last standardised IQ test I took I scored a 127, the threshold for 'Genius' is 140, and the threshold for 'Gifted Genius' is 165+, based on the fact the global average IQ is 84, and the fact you're likely Americanwhere the national IQ is BELOW the global average and falling consistently which has led to calls for global intervention in your abysmal education system, I feel you have VERY LITTLE room to talk about IQ levels, but thanks for trying.

Because they want you to grind more content and stay subbed for longer. They also believe they did a great job with legion especially the llegendaries. Trading them away would make them realize they did a terrible job by making utility and dps legendaries with no way to control what you got.

10+ Year Old Account
    How about a vendor that just lets us trade in Sephuz, because that fucking thing is garbage (I'm pretty angry because 2/5 of my legendaries across 4 chars are Sephuz).
    Quote Originally Posted by Bigbamboozal View Post
    Intelligence is like four wheel drive, it's not going to make you unstoppable, it just sort of tends to get you stuck in more remote places.
    Quote Originally Posted by MerinPally View Post
    If you want to be disgusted, next time you kiss someone remember you've got your mouth on the end of a tube which has shit at the other end, held back by a couple of valves.

Quote Originally Posted by Uko View Post
    Because they want you to grind more content and stay subbed for longer. They also believe they did a great job with legion especially the llegendaries. Trading them away would make them realize they did a terrible job by making utility and dps legendaries with no way to control what you got.
    This right here. Making them buyable would pretty much mean that they confirming they did a terrible job with legendaries in Legion and look like they backed down. Would be nice if they did, but it's not happening.
    They always told me I would miss my family... but I never miss from close range.

I would like this alot, cant even equip Sephuz due to the stats on it for my ehn shaman, my 865 ring beats it out in dps and the proc isnt very useul half the time.nice for restro offset though

Deleted
    4 months in and I don't have 1 lol

I can't see why it doesn't drop currency to let you choose which one you want. That'd be so much more useful. You still get the excitement of a rare drop but you can make sure that the rare drop is something you actually want. Make the curious coin vendor sell them, it'd make a lot of sense.

Deleted
    As a dps main and the proud owner of both Sephuz and Prydaz, this would make me so so happy.

Elemental Lord Lady Dragonheart's Avatar
    7+ Year Old Account
    Amongst the Wilds, or in my Garrison... >.>
    This would only make legendaries even more required than they already are. If you could trade excess ones for ones that you wanted, that would change them into a form of currency, and that would steepen the gap between those that have no legendaries and those that have several.
    I am both the Lady of Dusk, Vheliana Nightwing & Dark Priestess of Lust, Loreleî Legace!
    ~~ ~~
    <3 ~ I am also the ever-enticing leader of <The Coven of Dusk Desires> on Moon Guard!

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by adam86shadow View Post
    4 months in and I don't have 1 lol
    Start to play the game maybe
    I think that first drop legendary should be for the spec not some random that will double the chances to get something usefull
    Last edited by mmoc2b5ad7a33a; 2016-12-11 at 04:51 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by pmkaboo View Post
    How dare someone suggest an idea. Obv almighty Blizzard has thought of them all already. Shame on you OP.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Zaxio View Post
    Start to play the game maybe
    Everyday since launch, only thing I don't do is PvP and Mythics

Quote Originally Posted by Curley079 View Post
    As a dps main and the proud owner of both Sephuz and Prydaz, this would make me so so happy.

Truly.
    They always told me I would miss my family... but I never miss from close range.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by adam86shadow View Post
    Everyday since launch, only thing I don't do is PvP and Mythics
    Every day after launch i do only WQs on 4 toons (beside my main) and 3 of then get 1 leg already after around month and half (soon they wiull get second) only one left behind because i abadon it for a while

7+ Year Old Account
    I don't really think it would solve the problem. It would help some cases, but not many. For it to work, you would need 3 legendaries, which very few players have.
    May the lore be great and the stories interesting. A game without a story, is a game without a soul. Value the lore and it will reward you with fun!

Don't let yourself be satisfied with what you expect and what you seem as obvious. Ask for something good, surprising and better. Your own standards ends up being other peoples standard.

Quote Originally Posted by Euroguy View Post
    How about this? Lets say you get a shitty healing legendary as a DPS and having a Sephuz which isn't useful for you.
    Disenchant or break these down into some sort of currency to trade in for one legendary you want from a vendor?

Obviously in the future, but hopefully asap.
    As much as I'd love this to be in game, they could even tie it to the obliterum forge, I don't think Blizzard cares enough about the community to make this a thing. Even though this would also allow for hard spec swaps, for example when they screw up Fire Mage and Frost becomes the best raiding spec "oh you have 3 Fire specific legendaries, go ahead and trade 2 of them for 1 Frost legendary"

Quote Originally Posted by Rue-7 View Post
    This isnt true, people dont want all the legendaries, or at least, once they have the 2 they want/need they will let the others come naturally.
    Not completely true. BiS for raids and BiS for mythic+ are different for most specs when it comes to legendary choices. Even so, having a 3rd and 4th that you choose gives you more flexibility depending on an encounter. Lets just use Demon Hunter as an example. You can trade is legendaries to get the Ring and the new Shoulders, but say you'd also like the new trinket coming out because of how badass and strong it's going to be in mythic+. Then you would still use this feature if the next 2 you got were garbage ones like Prydaz, Siphuz, or the Leech Chest.
    Last edited by Zyky; 2016-12-11 at 05:03 PM.