Poll: Will Hillary be President

Page 6 of 16 FirstFirst ...
... LastLast
    Quote Originally Posted by Aussiedude View Post
    Remember the CIA said Iraq had "Weapons of Mass Destruction"

They lied to send America to war..

So you cannot trust the CIA. And this whole saga is a load of foobar.

Donald Trump is elected President and will be a Great President
    Remember when the CIA found where Osama bin Laden was hiding?

I am actually becoming concerned for the health and stability of people devotinf any time or attention to the idea that there is any scenario in which Hillary Clintom becomes President. Stop, turn, seek help. If, and only if, there was a very very brazen and audacious conspiracy between House Republicans and GOP electors, they could pull off putting some Republican other than Trump in the White House, but they would burn their party into a cinder by doing it, end almost all their political careers, and some of the electors maybe even prosecution. While I could see a 10000:1 chance of them doing that to benefit Jeb Bush or John Kasich, they wouldn't do it to benefit Hillary Clinton.

Hillary becoming president?

7+ Year Old Account
    OP is like: "I like democracy, while people i like get elected"

Quote Originally Posted by TheramoreIsTheBomb View Post
    Mike Pence can still be removed along with Trump if they find out that the entire election was hacked. They most likely will do another election with a more secure system or hopefully Obama stays in office for another 4 years.
    Doubtful, youd literally have armed marches on washington if that happened. The military has a better chance of assuming control of the country than Obama.

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by Aussiedude View Post
    Remember the CIA said Iraq had "Weapons of Mass Destruction"

They lied to send America to war..

So you cannot trust the CIA. And this whole saga is a load of foobar.

Donald Trump is elected President and will be a Great President
    No, the CIA said he was seeking WMD's but didnt believe he actually had large capabilities with them. I mean Sadaam had used WMD's against Iran years before. THe CIA also reported that Sadaam wasn't allied with AQ. Hawks in Washington just lied and falsified intel to take us into war. Just look at what Congressman Dick Armey says

All these low post number accounts.....

Deleted
    If the powers that be put him in the place he is, i hardly think that people being upset changes the course of happening in any respect.

The only thing that would define what happens, is if someone did something - And whilst some did try, none have done anything to him yet..

Not even having to mention the bloody reign of Dictators in Africa that reigned supreme for 20+ years whilst crushing all opposition. I mean, yeah, i don't think someone being upset or "accusations" is doing shit, more so than giving him more exposure.

Quote Originally Posted by Faust843 View Post
    OP is like: "I like democracy, while people i like get elected"
    That's still better then Trump's "If I lose, the vote was rigged"... followed by "Well, I won... but I would have won by more if the vote wasn't rigged"

Expect to see helpful armed guards at the polling booths next election to make sure everyone doesn't accidentally vote for the wrong candidate.

Quote Originally Posted by Stormspellz View Post
    how do you figure.....in what ways has Obama done to "destroy" america?
    What has he done to make it better? Hell people have insurance, but can't afford to use it. We have abysmal job creation, while we spend billions on another country we can't fix and take in refugees and illegals we can't afford.

When I grew up middle class was a thing, where is it now? Of course that isn't Obama's fault, but his buddy Clinton didn't help, now America is competing with counties who pay nothing and don't over regulate and tax, but its cool right?

This country is on its way to becoming another North Korea.
    Disarm now correctly removes the targets’ arms.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by AgesPast0 View Post
    The Left-Wing, Ladies and Gentleman.
    No. TheramoreIsTheBomb, Ladies and Gentlemen.

Jesus, stop acting like the words of one liberal on some random video game forum speaks for all liberals. I'm a liberal, as much as I don't like Trump, so long as he doesn't do anything that justifies an impeachment, we're stuck with him for four years.
    Putin khuliyo

10+ Year Old Account
    Mike turning fruits into vegetablesPence can still be removed along with Trump if they find out that the entire election was hacked. They most likely will do another election with a more secure system or hopefully Obama stays in office for another 4 years.
    You gotta use his nicknames online

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Kanariya View Post
    As much as I'd like otherwise, no, and I really wish people would stop with this whole "Hillary can still win" thing. The Left needs to move on from the election and focus now on A.) stopping Trump and B.) completely overhauling the DNC. If they don't, we'll be stuck with him for two terms. I'd really like it if Liberals would start listening to the further Left too, but I doubt they will since there's no money in it.
    "Contact your electors and get them to change their vote on December 19th!"

Yeah! And then she'll give unicorns to every Americans and we'll all be farting rainbows! So sick of people claiming the electors are going to go against the election. While it can happen, it never has, and it 99.99999% likely won't.

I'll fucking die laughing if it does though.

But it won't.

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by Bodakane View Post
    So typical.

Obama wins and the Repubs try for years to get him disqualified because of the made up notion he wasn't a citizen, even though he proved it with a birth certificate from the get go.

Now that the NSA, CIA & DHS all have come out and said Russia interfered int he election, these same Repubs that pushed the birther movement (the biggest being Trump him-fucking-self) are all now trying to pretend we're poor sports.

Horse shit. This is so bad, that if any Americans were in on it, they could be tried for treason. Treason.

Conservative Hypocrisy™
    But the way the Trumpsters tell it, Hillary was the biggest pusher of the birther conspiracy!!!
    Putin khuliyo

I don't think it really matters. Neither of them are worth the dirt they'll become when they're dead.

The Unstoppable Force Ghostpanther's Avatar
    10+ Year Old Account
    Lol. No way. Some people are getting desperate.

It is more than likely the Russians had something to do with hacking into the democrat campaign staff's emails. The odds of them actually hacking into the election to make a difference is about zero.

Obama has to order a investigation into it. Not something he can ignore or should he. Esp when the CIA says there is evidence the Russians did some hacking.

The Electoral for the vast majority will vote for Trump. Only one or two will be dumb asses and ignore the will of the people within their own state. But Trump won with 306 electoral points. Not likely more than 36 are not going to violate their duty. :P

Just because Hillary lost doesn't mean it was hacked. If Hillary never did anything wrong guess what she might have won but she was so crooked it was mind boggling. The left screamed how bad things would be if trump didnt just shut up and go away when he lost so why isnt the left doing that now?

Quote Originally Posted by Uko View Post
    Just because Hillary lost doesn't mean it was hacked.
    When she has 3 million more votes than Trump. Yes it does.
    "You know you that bitch when you cause all this conversation."

Quote Originally Posted by Espe View Post
    I agree, but it's important to keep in mind that Trump lost the popular vote by less than 1%
    Funny how insignificant a few million is when you consider the actual population of the US.

And he won the electoral college by over 13%

- - - Updated - - -

Hillary winning the popular vote means it was hacked in Trump's favor?

Wish I could post that J. Jonah Jameson gif
    PROUD PROUD PROUD PROUD
    PROUD PROUD PROUD PROUD
    PROUD PROUD PROUD PROUD
    PROUD PROUD PROUD PROUD
    PROUD PROUD PROUD PROUD
    PROUD PROUD PROUD PROUD

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Zeth Hawkins View Post
    he won the electoral college
    Turnip lost the popular vote by over 2.8 million+ and got almost the same amount of votes as Romney when he lost in 2012.

Low voter turnout always benefits Republicans, that's why they worked so hard to disfranchise millions of US voters. I guess that's one way to steal an election, as long as you don't give a fuck about the US or its citizens.
    There is a cult of ignorance in the United States, and there always has been. The strain of anti-intellectualism has been a constant thread winding its way through our political and cultural life, nurtured by the false notion that democracy means that “my ignorance is just as good as your knowledge." - Isaac Asimov

If Trump gets impeached (I expect this to happen at one point) we will get Mike Pence as the new president. Pence hates gays, but I don't see anything in his past that would make him also in danger of impeachment, so he would finish the full 4 years, like it or not.
    Atoms are liars, they make up everything!

Quote Originally Posted by Pickynerd View Post
    What has he done to make it better? Hell people have insurance, but can't afford to use it. We have abysmal job creation, while we spend billions on another country we can't fix and take in refugees and illegals we can't afford.

When I grew up middle class was a thing, where is it now? Of course that isn't Obama's fault, but his buddy Clinton didn't help, now America is competing with counties who pay nothing and don't over regulate and tax, but its cool right?

This country is on its way to becoming another North Korea.
    None of those are accurate.... Unemployment is lower then what Romney promised it would be, now if you want to discuss a lot of those maybe "under payed" sure: but that's a different discussion. The stock market (and not just the venture capitalist bankers) has made a complete rebound after 08, the money we send to other nations is both minuscule compared to our overall budget and far more complex then black and white issue (including doing it since before saint Reagan), again the amount of refugees is minor in simple numbers.

How ever Obama did deal with a do nothing obstructionist congress who filibustered practically everything, and is on record not only made an oath to refuse to corporate with the president AS HE WAS BEING SWORN IN, but help peddle ridiculous things like Jade-helm, Birthism, Benghazi, government shut downs (remember that gop senator trying to shame a park ranger for doing her job in closing a park after the shut down?), the 60 or so repeal votes of the ACA, and so on.

Pay attention to actual legislation not the rhetoric, every attempt to help the middle class has been blocked by the GOP, just look at the overtime rules change as a recent example- how dare Obama and the democrats try and help workers not get exploited through overtime loopholes....the horror. The world is changing and no matter how the right would love to dig their head in the sand and wish for "better days", the future will still come, automation will be a thing- there is no stopping it. The democrats are looking the future, sure they may be wrong on things and how to handle, but how can anyone have an actual policy discussion on them when one side refuses to acknowledge the problems let alone discuss them?

- - - Updated - - -

doesn't mean the system was hacked, it means the system is outdated and needs reform, we are no longer 13 city states in common defense against a foreign power.