Quote Originally Posted by Didactic View Post
    Despite Assange and the report saying that they -were-.

So clearly, someone's lying. I'm willing to bet it's the FBI.
    So then it's possible the CIA is lying about this right? Wouldn't you be willing to bet?

Quote Originally Posted by Wells View Post
    That's not what the report says.
    Yes but RNC came out and said it wasn't hacked. And NYTimes asked the RNC and they said no but they still put out the article.

https://twitter.com/seanspicer/statu...42009778688000

Yeah Assange claimed they were but weren't going to release the information. The CIA told Congress that both sides, and Trump himself, were all compromised which forced a split in the party.

The FBI has just been showing how partisan they are because they have a lot to gain from a Trump presidency.
    Quote Originally Posted by Connal View Post
    From my perspective it is an uncle who was is a "simple" slat of the earth person, who has religous beliefs I may or may not fully agree with, but who in the end of the day wants to go hope, kiss his wife, and kids, and enjoy their company.
    Connal defending child molestation

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Fadeslol View Post
    Yes but RNC came out and said it wasn't hacked. And NYTimes asked the RNC and they said no but they still put out the article.

It's in the RNC's interests to claim they weren't hacked.

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by lockedout View Post
    So then it's possible the CIA is lying about this right? Wouldn't you be willing to bet?
    Not really. There's been shit floating around for a while pointing to Russian involvement, the issue was that Obama did nothing so as not to be contentious and McConnell axed any further investigation for 'reasons'.

Wait, you mean to tell me that the RNC said something that made it look like they weren't benefiting from Russian intelligence operations?

And yeah, the NYT still published, because a political party making a claim doesn't dictate reality.

10+ Year Old Account
    Of course the RNC would claim as such if someone had gotten a hold of their dirty laundry.

- - - Updated - - -

Not really. There's been shit floating around for a while pointing to Russian involvement, the issue was that Obama did nothing so as not to be contentious and McConnell axed any further investigation for 'reasons'.
    It's in the CIA's best interests since they are known liars also. Although RNC is shit too.

Wait, you mean to tell me that the RNC said something that made it look like they weren't benefiting from Russian intelligence operations?

And yeah, the NYT still published, because a political party making a claim doesn't dictate reality.
    "We contacted the FBI months ago when the DNC issue came about," Priebus said on ABC's "This Week." "They’ve reviewed all of our systems. We have hacking detection systems in place. And the conclusion was then, as it was again two days ago, when we went back to the FBI to ask them about this, that the RNC was not hacked."

"We have evidence that the RNC is benefiting from Russian Intelligence, but they say they aren't, so I guess no story"

- - - Updated - - -

And the evidence that has been seen and shared was considered damning enough for McCain and Graham to go across the aisle for a bipartisan coalition pressuring Obama to make the information public.

McCain and Graham aren't going to suddenly throw their lot in with Democrats unless there's actually information.
    From my perspective it is an uncle who was is a "simple" slat of the earth person, who has religous beliefs I may or may not fully agree with, but who in the end of the day wants to go hope, kiss his wife, and kids, and enjoy their company.

Yea because NYT doesn't report read news.

"We contacted the FBI months ago when the DNC issue came about," Priebus said on ABC's "This Week." "They’ve reviewed all of our systems. We have hacking detection systems in place. And the conclusion was then, as it was again two days ago, when we went back to the FBI to ask them about this, that the RNC was not hacked."
    A) That is, again, still just the RNC saying a thing
    B) I'll take the CIA's evaluation on foreign intel activities over the FBIs.

Yea because NYT doesn't report read news.
    Your definition of "real news" apparently is just "whatever the RNC says happened".

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Bullettime View Post
    And the evidence that has been seen and shared was considered damning enough for McCain and Graham to go across the aisle for a bipartisan coalition pressuring Obama to make the information public.

McCain and Graham aren't going to suddenly throw their lot in with Democrats unless there's actually information.
    The response is going to be 'McCain and Graham are RINOs!'

RNC was never hacked.
    http://thehill.com/blogs/ballot-box/...ussian-hackers

Yes because the CIA tells the truth.

The response is going to be 'McCain and Graham are RINOs!'
    Which would be fucking hilarious and they could get buried in the amount of shit telling them how wrong they are. McCain and Graham have been two of the GOP's golden boys for years.

This is the main reason I'm even really taking notice of the whole thing. It's not a partisan temper tantrum. High status members of the GOP have seen the evidence and decided to throw their lot in with the opposing party because they consider it damning enough.

Your definition of "real news" apparently is just "whatever the RNC says happened".
    It happened on American soil not overseas.
    It's what the FBI says happened.

10+ Year Old Account
    The FBI under Comey has demonstrated a clear conflict of interest in this election, and their 'review' can be discounted as such.

Yes because the CIA tells the truth.
    Dude, your position is literally that we should take the RNC on its word.

Fuck off with this.