Thread: CLaw of N'zoth

Page 1 of 4
... LastLast

CLaw of N'zoth

THis is mostly a rant post tbh cause that fucker just doesnt drop for me.

I got the holy drop and the disc one is all about looting the books, but with well over 30 kills over various difficulties, this fucking thing refuses to drop for me.

Hopefully not the only one, but with AK closing in on 20, its getting a bit ridiculous!

Anyone else frustrated at the drop rate?

15+ Year Old Account
    Haven't got it either yet.

I have Mangaza's Madness though, so everything else to me is irrelevant ^^
    Youtube ~ Yvaelle ~ Twitter

Just dropped for me in today's hc raid.

Also approaching 30 kills with no claw. The Holy Priest in my guild has the 16 kills we have as a guild and did 1 LFR and it dropped on the LFR for her... I am sick of running LFR every week for this; but I think this is what Legion is going to be for me. Log on after maintenance, queue for EN1, don't get Claw, rinse, repeat.

High Overlord
    10+ Year Old Account
    I can't remember which post it was but I am sure there was a blue post about bad luck protection (or something similar) being added in one of the future patches.

I have given up actively trying for the drop ones until that gets put in.

I got it almost immediately lol. My fellow Spriest in our group still hasn't gotten it though so you're far from alone in your grind.

Dropped for me in LFR when I was having a real bad time loot wise. Keep at it! Try to down the boss in as many difficulties as you can, and don't let it beat you!

Same shit here. Which is ridiculous, considering a retri pala from my raid already completed ALL of the achievements for his hidden skin colors... while I am not allowed to even get one from fucking boss, despite killing it in 4 difficulties every week.
    No more time wasted in WoW.. still reading this awesome forum, though

Doesnt drop to me too, but if you reach hidden weapon's(disc, holy) skin color choice(100 dungeon, 1000 kills, 200 world quests with hidden weapon)

you can use claw's another skin color choices.

Got it months ago as a holy/disc player. Literally never play Shadow. I'd give it to you if I could :P

I actually got mine the 2nd week of heroic! I was freaking out when I won the roll for it. xD

Still hasn't dropped for me ): But I am using the 1k kills color and almost closing de 200 wq one <3

Got it on my first Il'gynoth kill on my first LFR run when I hit 825 ilvl.

/hides

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Jasyn View Post
    Got it on my first Il'gynoth kill on my first LFR run when I hit 825 ilvl.

/hides
    That makes us two

Deleted
    Had it from first or second clear, but not much to say. No one will ever notice it, since it's just a knife, that's not even used in any animations. And shadow form makes all the recolors pointless.

15+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by myhv View Post
    Had it from first or second clear, but not much to say. No one will ever notice it, since it's just a knife, that's not even used in any animations. And shadow form makes all the recolors pointless.
    Although this is true; it is the best looking skin out of all we have to choose from (imho)
    "Conservationist" Lucretzya, LV120 Female Human Destruction Warlock
    Lemuria the Light of Dawn, LV120 Female Lightforged Draenei Protection Paladin
    Field Medic Larraine, LV110 Female Void ElfShadow Priest
    Sylvanas, EU
    Laviathan of the Shattered Sun, LV120 Female Blood Elf Affliction Warlock
    Twisting Nether, EU

I got it on my first kill, I hit 110 and bought enough purples on the ah to get me to 840ish and my guild brought me into a heroic where it dropped. It balances out because now I have hundreds of emissary quests, mythic plus and EN/TOV on multiple difficulties and all I have is a sephruz. It all works out man, you'll get it

Our spriest has been doing eye every week, on all difficulties except Mythic and still hasn't got it. I understand the triggering as someone who had to kill Hyrja 48-50 times before getting the second half of the Holy skin.

PM Requests are CLOSED | DevArt | TwitchTV | Zen Pigeons

Its an alright skin, Prestige 2 skin is my favourite though.

Got my shadow hidden skin on our heroic firstkill, in the very first ID of EN

Too bad I rerolled to Monk 2 months ago (also got the WW hidden skin on my 3rd or so scenario run) after six years of playing shadow...