Page 6 of 16 FirstFirst ...
... LastLast
    Quote Originally Posted by The Batman View Post
    Translation: "I can't be arsed to read the forum rules so I blame my bans on mod bias."

I guess you guys really aren't the party of personal responsibility, huh?
    translation: i'm a racist who hates everything white and straight

see, i can take something you say and turn it into something completely different too lol

Quote Originally Posted by Yarathir View Post
    I don't believe in appeasing a country that behaves like a crazed attention-seeking schoolgirl when it comes to principals and I don't see why. Yeah, "diplomacy", but this kind of courtesy isn't extended to all countries at all. And I doubt it's the fact that China is so lovely, democratic and caring for its inhabitants.
    So Clinton's provocations towards Russia are good, at least you're consistent.

When it comes to Russia, it's okay to kick them, agitate them, whatever. But gosh don't touch China and the inane demands. You need to keep patting their head and gently scratch their ego.
    Considering China is one of our (the US) biggest trading partners who holds a good deal of our debt, yes; spoil the heck out of them.

Quote Originally Posted by Wolfheart9 View Post
    The other party has had just as bad if not worse 'dirt' for years, we just got used to it.
    Great defense there, "That guy did it too, so its ok I did it.".
    READ and be less Ignorant.

I don't believe in appeasing a country that behaves like a crazed attention-seeking schoolgirl when it comes to principals and I don't see why. Yeah, "diplomacy", but this kind of courtesy isn't extended to all countries at all. And I doubt it's the fact that China is so lovely, democratic and caring for its inhabitants.
    lol where the fuck were you when we gave Saudi Arabia weapons. I mean if we want to rant about shitty American allies you can do worse then china.

Quote Originally Posted by Calfredd View Post
    Considering China is one of our (the US) biggest trading partners who holds a good deal of our debt, yes; spoil the heck out of them.
    So much for "fight the power.", huh?

Quote Originally Posted by b2121945 View Post
    We all did. It's just when you see lefties breaking the rules all the time without being punished because mods are lefties themselves, it makes you to ignore rules too. Either rules are for everyone, or for nobody.
    And if mods think I care about being banned, good luck next time.
    Your profile picture is so accurate to this post... The admins do not magically know someone's political views. If people break the rules, they break the rules. If you see someone else doing it and you don't see them being banned or infracted, report them.

Quote Originally Posted by Sky High View Post
    lol where the fuck were you when we gave Saudi Arabia weapons. I mean if we want to rant about shitty American allies you can do worse then china.
    Oh, we're talking about Saudi Arabia now?

10+ Year Old Account
    Because this was funded on a voluntary basis and because it's a fundamental right to ask for a recount, I'd say that everything went as expected.
    Google Diversity Memo
    Learn to use critical thinking: https://youtu.be/J5A5o9I7rnA

Political left, right similarly motivated to avoid rival views
    [...] we have an intolerance for ideas and evidence that don’t fit a certain ideology. I’m also not saying that we should restrict people to certain gender roles; I’m advocating for quite the opposite: treat people as individuals, not as just another member of their group (tribalism)..

The extra 131 votes were from russia.

Quote Originally Posted by Wells View Post
    So Clinton's provocations towards Russia are good, at least you're consistent.
    "I am not going to go out of my way to appease you." vs "I'm going to actively try to agitate you."

Also, I'm not even entirely disagreeing with you. Yeah, sure, from a diplomatic standpoint, it's a wrong move - don't act like I'm Trump's cheerleader.

In terms of principles, I wouldn't appease China. Again, that's why I'm not in that business.
    Last edited by Yarathir; 2016-12-13 at 12:26 AM.

Oh, we're talking about Saudi Arabia now?
    no? just bringing up other examples.

Quote Originally Posted by IIamaKing View Post
    I don't think anyone's claiming that the DNC didn't have dirty laundry to air, just that the people airing it had ulterior motives and chose, deliberately, to not air the RNC's dirty laundry, too.

Nice putting words into my mouth, in no way, shape, or form did I ever say that. It was a statement on both sides being corrupt to a person whom is outside of the United States. Please do not push your agenda on me when you are not part of that conversation.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Wolfheart9 View Post
    Your profile picture is so accurate to this post... The admins do not magically know someone's political views. If people break the rules, they break the rules. If you see someone else doing it and you don't see them being banned or infracted, report them.
    Funny, but I know political views of more regular posters. You don't? Too bad.

Quote Originally Posted by Sky High View Post
    no? just bringing up other examples.
    You can pull examples out of anywhere. Your post just seemed like kind of a hot-take that just fell flat.

I agree, why/who leaked the shit is moot.

It is not moot. Both things are important.

"I am not going to go out of my way to appease you." vs "I'm going to actively try to agitate you."
    Trump is actively attempting to agitate China.

You're trying to have this both ways dude. Either Clinton's Russia policies were good, or Trump's China policies are bad. Can't do both.

You can pull examples out of anywhere. Your post just seemed like kind of a hot-take that just felt flat.
    sure, if you feel that way.

Quote Originally Posted by Wells View Post
    Trump is actively attempting to agitate China.

You're trying to have this both ways dude. Either Clinton's Russia policies were good, or Trump's China policies are bad. Can't do both.
    Nothing about both ways. He's simply not going out of his way to appease them by doing what they want him to do.