Page 1 of 2
LastLast
    Deleted

Best race for BM monk ?

Hi guyz,
    as we all know trying to find informations about brewmaster is kind of challenge, so as the title says, what do you think is the best race for BM Monk ? So far i was thinking Tauren/Panda but may be i'm missing somehting ? i'm talking for both raiding and dungeon content.
    Ty all for the replies, cheers

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Chouxio View Post
    Hi guyz,
    as we all know trying to find informations about brewmaster is kind of challenge, so as the title says, what do you think is the best race for BM Monk ? So far i was thinking Tauren/Panda but may be i'm missing somehting ? i'm talking for both raiding and dungeon content.
    I tend to stick with Belf/Orc based off racials, prefer Orc as Dps and as BrM belf life (Arcane torrent is srsbizness for M+) so just comes down to what you prefer visually. You personally couldn't pay me enough to go Tauren/Panda though so maybe i'm biased.

Deleted
    female nightelf

Deleted
    Let's be honest. Panda is the most AESTHETIC race in all of WoW. Especially as monk. But for usefulness Belf or Orc are upgrades.

Don't think the different racials are so huge in dps/hps/tps differences that it actually matters. Perhaps if you are in a top 5 guild trying to get World First kills and that 0.1% might help you out.

*EDIT*
    So what I am trying to say - play what you think and/or feel looks the best, got the coolest animations etc.
    Quote Originally Posted by atenime45 View Post
    The 10% reward. It's was unspoken rule that you DONT attack other faction so everyone could enjoy the 10% reward. But now no one cares about that anymore

Deleted
    Dwarf (female) Best looks + cool Stoneform to help with dmg.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Erebzion View Post
    I tend to stick with Belf/Orc based off racials, prefer Orc as Dps and as BrM belf life (Arcane torrent is srsbizness for M+) so just comes down to what you prefer visually. You personally couldn't pay me enough to go Tauren/Panda though so maybe i'm biased.
    Orc also has 20% stun reduction so not only DPS with orc.

Female Troll represent! A nice on use haste boost which works really well for Brewmasters.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Feederino Senpai View Post
    Don't think the different racials are so huge in dps/hps/tps differences that it actually matters. Perhaps if you are in a top 5 guild trying to get World First kills and that 0.1% might help you out.

*EDIT*
    So what I am trying to say - play what you think and/or feel looks the best, got the coolest animations etc.
    Arcane Torrent is pretty fucking huge in mythic+s tho.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Steik View Post
    Orc also has 20% stun reduction so not only DPS with orc.
    Well yeah I'm currently an Orc but stuns don't really play that much of an issue in M+ I'd gladly take Belf if I wasn't more raid focused, purely for torrent.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Hemingway View Post
    Arcane Torrent is pretty fucking huge in mythic+s tho.
    Bloodelf is by far the best race for Myth+ content.

Choose Pandaren, everyone likes Pandarens right? :P

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Chouxio View Post
    Hi guyz,
    Pandaren are hands-down the strongest Monk race right now. With the secondary stat retuning in 7.1.5, they will still be stronger than others, but Blood Elf and Night Elf will be closer.
    Last edited by Llarold; 2016-12-14 at 04:55 AM.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Llarold View Post
    Pandaren are hands-down the strongest Monk race right now. With the secondary stat retuning in 7.1.5, they will still be stronger than others, but Blood Elf and Night Elf will be closer.
    I have never been able to bring myself to play one, call me one of those aesthetic freaks but watching a dumb balloon roll around and be "agile" makes no sense at all :P

Blood elf all the way, arcane torrent is amazing in m+

panda is life
    pane, nutella e demon hunter

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Winter Blossom View Post
    A corpse/skeleton being able to wear plate and tank multiple mobs also doesn't make sense, but we make do.
    But they do look damn good doing it

Male Draenei/Tauren for swole.

Deleted
    How does Arcane Torrent outperform War Stomp THAT MUCH? Surely it can't be about a 0.5sec cast time. I take a second aoe stun over an aoe silence Flying hooves for the win!

Male Draenei/Tauren for swole.
    How does Arcane Torrent outperform War Stomp THAT MUCH? Surely it can't be about a 0.5sec cast time. I take a second aoe stun over an aoe silence Flying hooves for the win!
    These guys get it. What's more fun than a half ton beast stumbling around drunk off their ass

Not to mention massive hooves and fists flying around as WW