Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst
LastLast
    Looks good, but I'm one of those who prefers 2H axes

Now that is an awesome Blood artifact!

Would rather have that than some of the current ones. :P

Deleted
    What's up with that hook? You'd hurt yourself more than the person you are tying to hurt...I know it's fantasy but some dose of realism is still required.

7+ Year Old Account
    Looks good, but might cause a few issues.

Namely, it looks a lot like the Chaoseater sword from Darksiders, especially at the sword tip. Which, mind you, is a beast design for a greatsword :P

Deleted
    Hehe thanks dudes. Like i mentioned in op, i love the current skins (exept the hidden one ..) Just had fun making this one, not much thought on its functionality or name etc.
    Daevielian yeah.. i guess Chaoseater have some influence here haha , cant help it im a Darksiders fan.

Quote Originally Posted by Fincayra View Post
    skull is upside down
    depends :P
    All other swords with skulls in the guard in the game have the skull in that position aswell and it looks way better like that imo.

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by Jebachina View Post
    What's up with that hook? You'd hurt yourself more than the person you are tying to hurt...I know it's fantasy but some dose of realism is still required.
    Haha realism in wow-weapons... I wish, look at the next look for unholy... looks like a big scissor
    Most weapons are utterly fuggly in this game just casue they never make for example swords with edges anymore. This is prob one of the more "swordy" Swords I have seen in a while

- - - Updated - - -

Also it looks fantastic! I would prob. only want a tad longer grip for the sword. just to really show that its an 2h:er. big swords need more room to be able to prop. use em so like adding 50% on the grips length would do wonders to really show that it is a 2h:er
    Right now I could see this sword beeing a Frost weapon asmuch as a blood (cept for the theme, theme really puts it as blood), atleast whith no "size" comparison close to it.

But its superb artwork and I really like to looks! GJ!

Deleted
    It looks wicked, i love the looks on this 8D, if that was ingame id go Blood instantly and not look back X)

Hey Draken4o, any way i can reach you? Got a question about the sword, cant PM yet due to MMO wont let me yet >.>

Link it on the blizzard forums, maybe they can make it in time for it to be 7.3(7.4) artifact skin

Quote Originally Posted by Fincayra View Post
    skull is upside down
    lol /thread

10+ Year Old Account
    Axes are for warriors. Gimme this sword now Blizzard!

7+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Ald View Post
    Axes are for warriors. Gimme this sword now Blizzard!
    Nay, axes are for brainless barbarians. REAL warriors use swords as well!

i REALLY HOPE that blizzard see that and actually make it in game! (would be cool if with Darksiders War armor set or something like that)

wanna wanna wanna, i really really like this pls post it in the official forums ASAP!

Looks amazing and I would love to see them implemented in a later job. One suggestion though is to change more than just the colour of the glow on the recolours.

I would pick that in a hearthbeat and never use any of the lame axe skins ever again.

Deleted
    Posting it on the official forums, and getting a lot of visibility, is a good way to make Blizz do an sword appearence in later patches.
    But this one, sadly, won't ever make it, since Blizz would never use something community made.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Draken4o View Post
    Maw of the damned is awesome. One of the reason to play blood dk this expansion. However, i always enjoyed big 2 handed swords, and sense Arms Warriors got their Axe artefact appearance, why not we get a sword one

So had few hours to spend to do this fan art.

hi-ress versions in my artstation gallery
    https://www.artstation.com/artwork/xoZyr

Hope u like it :P
    Ok, it is time for you to make 2h sword reforged sort of frostmourne for frost dks. You have been called. Now answer with art!

it looks sexy, but misses the iconic blood orb!

Its spelled "Artifact" but that looks pretty cool!
    Owner of ONEAzerothTV
    Tanking, Blood DK Mythic+ Pugging, Soloing and WoW Challenges alongside other discussions about all things in World of Warcraft
    ONEAzerothTV

Quote Originally Posted by exeetor View Post
    Haha realism in wow-weapons... I wish, look at the next look for unholy... looks like a big scissor
    Most weapons are utterly fuggly in this game just casue they never make for example swords with edges anymore. This is prob one of the more "swordy" Swords I have seen in a while
    So true. The frost hidden artifact appearance has a nice concept, but man after a while I can't help but notice how they look like 2 blunt clubs essentially.. especially the nobby part after the hilt.