Page 2 of 7 FirstFirst
... LastLast
    Quote Originally Posted by Sunlighthell View Post
    Prydaz now has 1247 crit, haste and mastery - bis neck for all warlock specs lol.
    Yeah, that plus the proc buff, it's looking a lot better. Which means I really can't wait for the next equip cap increase to come in, since right now it's fighting for a slot with Odr and Magistrike.

Got the demo shoulders as my first legendary and thought not bad i guess. Next one was Sephuz and that was fairly disappointing, but it works wonders in M+ and its getting buffed. Third one has to be the bracers! Nope got Wildfred's. Now it seems these legendaries dodged the nerf bullet, but i'm pretty much locked into demo which might backfire. Tbh i aint even mad for not getting the bracers, but overall this legendary bullshit should have stayed out of the game.

Quote Originally Posted by Sunlighthell View Post
    Prydaz now has 1247 crit, haste and mastery - bis neck for all warlock specs lol.
    Ehm.. right now Prydaz hast like 800 crit and 1400 mastery.

Now they are lowering mastery on it by 757, increasing crit by 134 and haste by 1247?
    So mastery will be at like 750?

Quote Originally Posted by Amko View Post
    Ehm.. right now Prydaz hast like 800 crit and 1400 mastery.

Now they are lowering mastery on it by 757, increasing crit by 134 and haste by 1247?
    So mastery will be at like 750?
    As a destro lock thank the lord I am so sick of this garbage RNG mastery that I can't get rid of despite trying my hardest to never get mastery gear, but you know....rng.

Deleted
    I'd already presumed that the good ones for locks would be nerfed by 50%

Hood of Disdain hurts affliction more for reducing it's help on ramp than the overall dps loss. Which isn't too bad.

Thing is though that the best legendaries are still the best legendaries. This is a typical race to the bottom by Bizz. They do it with talents: got one good one and two bad ones? Guess what they will do.

For a dps class the dps ones will always be the best and the utility ones regarded ad comparative garbage.

Had ot laugh though - fire mage ones untouched. Despite their previously singling out the fire braces are one of th emost OP legendaries around, they previously proposed to nerf them by 15%...which got changed to 7% after crying. Oh and Shadow Priests virtually untouched, cos they are doing so badly, m'kay.

So yeah of course nerfing all the lock ones by 50% entirely justified, we're absolutely destroying meters with them kk.

I assume they are nerfing the legendaries and buffing the overall damage of the spec so that there isn't such a big disparity between a player who has the BiS legendaries and one that doesn't.
    Still it is a lazy way of doing it, they should make the crap legendaries better not nerf the good ones, there will always be a BiS list, all they can hope is that the difference between them is very small 1% or so.

Deleted
    I'm incredibly surprised that there is absolutely 0 change for the demo pants (instant portal). This must be the absolute worst legendary in the game, yet, they did nothing to it.

Being surprised by Blizzards inability to have a big-picture approach is getting tougher and tougher the more they show their hand in Legion, but: They still got it, it seems.

@Socronoss.
    no,the aff ring is worse, hf slowing bosses haha

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by n0n3 View Post
    I assume they are nerfing the legendaries and buffing the overall damage of the spec so that there isn't such a big disparity between a player who has the BiS legendaries and one that doesn't.
    Still it is a lazy way of doing it, they should make the crap legendaries better not nerf the good ones, there will always be a BiS list, all they can hope is that the difference between them is very small 1% or so.
    For affliction maybe, but so far destruction and demo have been either neutral or nerfed

They said they're going to do a balancing patch after this one which one might assume would contain changes to allow for the legendary nerf, well at least they won;t need to do anything in that for fir emages or shadowproests lolol

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by Socronoss View Post
    I'm incredibly surprised that there is absolutely 0 change for the demo pants (instant portal). This must be the absolute worst legendary in the game, yet, they did nothing to it.

Being surprised by Blizzards inability to have a big-picture approach is getting tougher and tougher the more they show their hand in Legion, but: They still got it, it seems.
    I wasn;t suprised at all. It has all the hallmarks of Ion's baby as he's defended it on at least three separate occasions in Q&A's

It's like someone's kid doing a drawing, the mom thinks it's a master work of art but all anyone else can see is random scribbling lol

Quote Originally Posted by TravelDude View Post
    Great news. Now my debate is whether to go for Destro or Demo bracers for my destro spec.
    My guildy has the Destro and I the Demo and I have to say personally I am far more impressed by the former on any cleave fight. There is definitely some RNG involved but the Demo ones are very time dependent too. The CB bracers also rock in mythic plus.

So in general wow warlocks got hit pretty hard by these nerfs. While it is a good thing for people who do not have the legendaries overall our DPS will be lowered.

I said it.

U got fun of me, but I said it. I said "they are going to balance legendaries nerfing them all and without buffing the suckers". Here u have it.

Enjoy.

Deleted
    At some point during the start of legion they made a promise not to swing wild changes and nerfs around the place, guess that plan went out the window, got hit by a car, then thrown into a furnace.

I'm incredibly displeased at the development process of legion so far, it's examples such as these that are coming far too often, band-aid patches instead of just fixing the problems, even now this legendary issue is still there, just not as big of an issue.

Think it's time to go have a look at the Guild Wars 2 new season, and come back to WoW after Sir Ion the Mad is done with his craziness.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by crakks View Post
    What suggestions do you have to solve the issues with legendary items?
    Make legenaries cosmetic or utility only.

Deleted

7.1.5 Legendary Changes - What to do ??

Hi guys,

As we all saw lots of our good legendaries are getting nerfed for 7.1.5, some pretty hardly.
    The thing is that they seem to buff affliction a lot on PTR so it might be a good spec (or not depend on blizzard ^^)

As we are now on warlock we pretty much need to play all 3 spec to be efficient on all fight, i'm still mainly playing destro because it's the most general spec for us and i've manage to grab the Feretory Of Souls ( i've got Sephuz and Wilfred Sigil otherwise)

I was putting loot spec on demono to try to grab the Sindorei but they got nerfed hardly and they won't be as op as they are right now so i was wondering what loot spec are you guys going to choose right now ?

I have 37 points in Affliction, and have the Agony Helm, so I'm going to keep it as Affliction. I really want either the UA Belt or Corruption Slow Ring, as it would be really nice in Mythic+

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Conflux View Post
    Cosmetic or utility... Then all point of having great powerful item which is called legendary is gone and it means that there is no point of legendary item at all for the expansion or game in general don't you think?

Only way to show real power is by the numbers. Some of players might not like it but it's how it is. Some utility here and there might not call item legendary. At least that's how I understand this concept.

Haha, I have Prydaz and Norgannon's, both are getting buffed. Plus Prydaz has haste/mastery/crit stats in 7.1.5 - good stat stick.

Deleted
    Go to destruction lootspecc, demo bracer got nerfed -> They are worse than the new shoulders. Destru cleave Bracer are still Pretty good even with the nerf atm they are just op in cleave (doing 10-20% dmg depends on proccs is rly too strong). Belt nerf fucks us a bit but in general Destru got a little singletarget buff on ptr that means st from destru without demo bracer and with belt should be the same maybe a bit higher grabbing much legendary in 1 specc to minimize the shit legendaries you can get should be the best way. Your goal should be belt + destru bracer + new shoulders + destru cloak also the new trinket is very interesting too.

Quote Originally Posted by Conflux View Post
    That doesn't fix anything. There are still ones that you would prefer over others. Take 3 of the QoL legendary's; Casting Boots, Shield Neck, and Gateway Legs. Most Warlocks would want Casting Boots, and Gateway Legs.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by crakks View Post
    Cosmetic or utility... Then all point of having great powerful item which is called legendary is gone and it means that there is no point of legendary item at all for the expansion or game in general don't you think?

Only way to show real power is by the numbers. Some of players might not like it but it's how it is. Some utility here and there might not call item legendary. At least that's how I understand this concept.
    ilvl 910 item which does improve a utility ability sounds pretty cool to me