Page 6 of 15 FirstFirst ...
... LastLast
    10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Valarius View Post
    @Crissi could you update OP with this article, so people can discuss what actually happened instead of Tennisace's fantasy article?

Anyway, this is pretty clearly rape. Dunno why people are arguing about the "grey area". This isn't just drunk sex or consenting and regretting. Once somebody becomes unresponsive/unconscious there's no way for them to communicate whether they wish to continue, so you should stop immediately.
    You have no proof that this is more accurate than the OP'S article. Stop trying to backseat mod.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Dugraka View Post
    You don't hear about it because other men would call him a pussy/faggot/queer for totally passing up on some pussy bro!

Stop being so damn naive. Women will get convicted of rape if you can prove it in a court of law, just as men do.
    So when a woman gets raped, its a mans fault, and when a man gets raped, its also a mans fault.

Interesting.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by primalmatter View Post
    One.

You are making up evidence he didn't say anywhere he fucked a passed out chick.

Two.

Taking photos of people who are asleep doesn't prove rape...

You are connecting dots that are not there to help your position.
    My goodness my point was the way the investigators tell it to reporters is they had enough evidence to convict them. This is basically a small fry case in the grande scheme of things, if you want to see all the details of the case go try and find them yourself but the courts found they had enough to put them away for 8 years.

If you want to fall back on the "there's no proof, what she said was false" deal you can't really post about it on a forum afterwards.
    Quote Originally Posted by True Anarch View Post
    Never claimed I was a genuis.
    Quote Originally Posted by Furitrix View Post
    I don't give a fuck if cops act shitty towards people, never have.

7+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Helden View Post
    So when a woman gets raped, its a mans fault, and when a man gets raped, its also a mans fault.

Interesting.
    How the fuck do you make THAT out of his post?

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Tennisace View Post
    You have no proof that this is more accurate than the OP'S article. Stop trying to backseat mod.
    The proof is that you posted the original article.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Helden View Post

Interesting.
    No it's the woman's fault. I said you don't hear about female on male rape as much because statistically it doesn't happen that often but the numbers are skewed because many men will not come forward and out themselves like that so as to avoid the ridicule of other men.

Even women do it to... not wanting to be called a slut etc.

My goodness my point was the way the investigators tell it to reporters if they had enough evidence to convict them. This is basically a small fry case in the grande scheme of things, if you want to see all the details of the case go try and find them yourself but the courts found they had enough to put them away for 8 years.
    My point is this entire case looks like a witch hunt. There is almost nothing given as evidence...

The lynch pin of the case was she got shit faced...

Let me guess, people (most of them of the male gender) are trying to excuse the actions of the men by calling upon personal responsibility of the female.

It's easy to say "she should've avoided drinking herself into a stupor", but... wtf? Doesn't change what has happened now if it indeed did happen, does it? Investigation should be on whether there was a crime commited, not if the woman got too drunk (which she did). If talking personal responsibility, what of the personal responsibility of the men to not engage sexually with a woman laying face down in vomit?

If my brother was ever in a situation where he got too drunk and a woman (or other man even) raped him, I sure as hell wouldn't want the focus to be on who got too drunk...
    Last edited by Queen of Hamsters; 2016-12-15 at 09:21 PM.

10+ Year Old Account
    My point is this entire case looks like a witch hunt. There is almost nothing given as evidence...

The lynch pin of the case was she got shit faced...
    That we know of. You're viewing it from a place of mistrust against women and the justice system. As I said earlier, this isn't some case of college rape accusations. An actual criminal trial and investigation took place and they found them guilty.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Boomzy View Post
    Fixed that for you bud.
    That too yes, thanks.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Hubcap View Post
    Well now it's their turn to get raped.
    Two wrongs don't make a right.

To answer the question posed by @Tennisace in the OP. I don't think 8 years is too long or too short. I don't believe in criminal punishment being used as revenge.

Imprisonment should be indefinite till experts have deemed the offender reformed., and then the imprisonment should end with no minimum sentencing. Minimum sentencing does not make sense to me.

That we know of. You're viewing it from a place of mistrust against women and the justice system. As I said earlier, this isn't some case of college rape accusations. An actual criminal trial and investigation took place and they found them guilty.
    I view it from the information we were given makes this look sketchy as all hell.

You could be right but this recks of a activist judge.

lol, it's the DA that filed the charges genius.

Deleted
    Reading some comments here, and you wonder why many women don't come forward about being raped.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by LanokirX View Post
    Reading some comments here, and you wonder why many women don't come forward about being raped.
    Just look at people like Primalmatter lmao.
    Newsflash if the court gave him 8 years of prison and stated that wished to add more they found evidence of the crime, especially with a trial involving rape.
    Last edited by Faylinn; 2016-12-15 at 09:32 PM.

10+ Year Old Account
    I mean if a girl ends up vomiting and unconscious. I'd be more worried about their health then "HMM MAYBE I SHOULD CONTINUE GETTING IT ON?"

No just no.
    #TeamLegion #UnderEarthofAzerothexpansion plz #Arathor4Alliance #TeamNoBlueHorde

Warrior-Magi

10+ Year Old Account
    I view it from the information we were given makes this look sketchy as all hell.

Again your mistrust of women and this conspiracy a lot of you have formed in your head that they're just out to get men at all costs. The guy admitted at least she threw up... it obviously wasn't some fetish thing if the woman wanted to press charges.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Faylinn View Post
    Just look at people like Primalmatter lmao.
    That is the prime suspect of the comments yes.

Quote Originally Posted by Boomzy View Post
    Boo hoo some assholes on the internet might make judgemental comments about you like they do about everyone and everything.
    What are you gawking about?