Page 16 of 18 FirstFirst ...
LastLast
    Quote Originally Posted by Sentynel View Post
    Achievement says "Defeat Xavius prior to the release of the Nighthold"

LOL, get the fuck over it. It's ONE TIER.

Man if you cant read then you shouldn't really post here.

Quote Originally Posted by TS26 View Post
    Man if you cant read then you shouldn't really post here.
    http://ptr.wowdb.com/achievements/11...e-curve-xavius

Deleted
    Yeah I literally said its an exception because TOV was released 1 month ago, especially since TOV curve NEVER SAID it was going to be removed in the next tier on its achievement tool tip. It specified that it was going to be removed with the opening of the tomb

To recap:

Every AOTC before said on the tool tip that it would be removed in the next tier of content.
    TOV was different in that it said it will be removed with the tomb and NOT not content.
    Amusing, you again ignore the tier sets and stick to your made up AOTC rule. Tier sets have been around since the very first raid tier, AOTC has been around since when, Wrath? Cataclysm? You got zero proof and you're grasping at straws at this point.

""Three raid tiers across Legion, whereas the first tier consists of two raids, Emerald Nightmare and the Nighthold as ToV was not added with 7.0 and is considered filler. ""

Yes because that's not the first time blizzard changed their design choices? it's SO OBVIOUS what's going to happen and yet people go "no no no this time it will be different"
    Changed their design choices? It's right there, Blizzard's own words that they are releasing one raid tier which consists of two raids! Who's holding their fingers going lalala again?

We already know the second raid tier, Tomb of Sargeras:

They have already confirmed what comes next, Argus. They have also confirmed Argus to be a patch, not an expansion. "It will be different!", yeah it will, this expansion will have 3 raid tiers much like Cataclysm and MoP.

Quote Originally Posted by Emerald Phoenix View Post
    Amusing, you again ignore the tier sets and stick to your made up AOTC rule. Tier sets have been around since the very first raid tier, AOTC has been around since when, Wrath? Cataclysm? You got zero proof and you're grasping at straws at this point.

Changed their design choices? It's right there, Blizzard's own words that they are releasing one raid tier which consists of two raids! Who's holding their fingers going lalala again?

There is NO rule that says raid tiers need tier sets. None whatsoever. What we have as an achievement that for half a year said this achievment will be GONE when the next TIER of raid is released, which is in a month.

You can choose to ignore that, but that doesn't change what was clearly written in the live game and been for months.

It also doesn't change the fact that blizzard considers NH to be a huge step up in difficulty from EN, which is why curve's removed.

Whereas, in WOD highmaul curve WASNT removed when BRF hit.

But I guess it's hard for people to think/

I mean, I litteraly posted a comment of blizzard saying they were not going to tell how many raid tiers legion will have, from your own very link, which proves that whatever they had in store was not set in stone, but you clearly chose to ignore it.

- - - Updated - - -

We already know the second raid tier, Tomb of Sargeras:

They have already confirmed what comes next, Argus. They have also confirmed Argus to be a patch, not an expansion. "It will be different!", yeah it will, this expansion will have 3 raid tiers much like Cataclysm and MoP.

They never confirmed that argus will have a raid. So I am not sure what you're trying to say? 6.1 for example had no raids with it.
    Last edited by TS26; 2016-12-16 at 08:12 AM.

Deleted
    There is NO rule that says raid tiers need tier sets. None whatsoever. What we have as an achievement that for half a year said this achievment will be GONE when the next TIER of raid is released, which is in a month.

You can choose to ignore that, but that doesn't change what was clearly written in the live game and been for months.

It also doesn't change the fact that blizzard considers NH to be a huge step up in difficulty from EN, which is why curve's removed.

Whereas, in WOD highmaul curve WASNT removed when BRF hit.

But I guess it's hard for people to think/

I mean, I litteraly posted a comment of blizzard saying they were not going to tell how many raid tiers legion will have, from your own very link, which proves that whatever they had in store was not set in stone, but you clearly chose to ignore it.
    Oh man, but you are precious. "There is no rule that a raid tier needs to have a tier set" even though every single raid tier since the release of the game, has had a tier set. You're seriously going to sit there and say that this, when you previously claimed the "rule" of Ahead of the Curve which is a recent thing and has exceptions?

Yeah Nighthold is a huge step up in difficulty, so was Trial of Valor. It's funny you should bring up Blackrock Foundry as it's the exact same case as Nighthold.

Question: Do you consider Blackrock Foundry to be part of the same raid tier as Highmaul? If you do, then why do you not consider Nighthold to be part of the same raid tier as the Emerald Nightmare? It's the exact, same, situation.

They never confirmed that argus will have a raid. So I am not sure what you're trying to say? 6.1 for example had no raids with it.
    For someone who claims other people are delusional, you're delusional if you think we're going to Argus, the Legion's base of operation, without a raid tier. But do keep those fingers in your ears in lala land.

10+ Year Old Account
    http://www.mmo-champion.com/content/...on-Hazzikostas

Patch 7.3 will take us to Argus. Outdoor zone, quests, raid.

Oh man, but you are precious. "There is no rule that a raid tier needs to have a tier set" even though every single raid tier since the release of the game, has had a tier set. You're seriously going to sit there and say that this, when you previously claimed the "rule" of Ahead of the Curve which is a recent thing and has exceptions?

Yeah Nighthold is a huge step up in difficulty, so was Trial of Valor. It's funny you should bring up Blackrock Foundry as it's the exact same case as Nighthold.

Question: Do you consider Blackrock Foundry to be part of the same raid tier as Highmaul? If you do, then why do you not consider Nighthold to be part of the same raid tier as the Emerald Nightmare? It's the exact, same, situation.

For someone who claims other people are delusional, you're delusional if you think we're going to Argus, the Legion's base of operation, without a raid tier. But do keep those fingers in your ears in lala land.

Yeah the curve had exceptions, just like how this raid tier didn't have tier sets, another exception. What sets a raid tier isn't the set themselves but the difficulty and level of the raids themselves.

"For someone who claims other people are delusional, you're delusional if you think we're going to Argus, the Legion's base of operation, without a raid tier. But do keep those fingers in your ears in lala land. "

Yeah, blizzard are obviously going to do this

Release NH in january and release 7.2 in june. Then 6-7 months later they will release 7.3 with a raid. That's start of 2008. Then somehow half a year later next expansion will be magically ready (2 years gap between expansion).

You people need to wake up. Blizzard is going to do the whole 2 raid tier thing again which is why they've put NH 6 months after launch. am I wrong? maybe, but it's stupid to think this is not a huge possibility. My guess? Argus will have a mini raid style ( think TOV) or even that last one boss raid in wotlk just so people wouldnt whine. This way releasing a 1-2 boss raid will not delay the next expansion, which is blizzard's concern.
    Last edited by TS26; 2016-12-16 at 08:31 AM.

Deleted
    Yeah the curve had exceptions, just like how this raid tier didn't have tier sets, another exception. What sets a raid tier isn't the set themselves but the difficulty and level of the raids themselves.
    This "raid tier" has the non-class lookalikes from the current raid tier which can be found in Nighthold, because they are part of the same tier, because raid tiers always have tier sets.

"For someone who claims other people are delusional, you're delusional if you think we're going to Argus, the Legion's base of operation, without a raid tier. But do keep those fingers in your ears in lala land. "

What makes this even more amusing is that the post above you confirms it.

You didn't answer my question, do you consider Blackrock Foundry to be part of the same raid tier as Highmaul, and if so, why does this not apply to Nighthold?

This "raid tier" has the non-class lookalikes from the current raid tier which can be found in Nighthold.

What makes this even more amusing is that the post above you confirms it.

You didn't answer my question, do you consider Blackrock Foundry to be part of the same raid tier as Highmaul, and if so, why does this not apply to Nighthold?

look alikes? that's an argument? lol

""What makes this even more amusing is that the post above you confirms it.""

Missed my edit I see

""You didn't answer my question, do you consider Blackrock Foundry to be part of the same raid tier as Highmaul, and if so, why does this not apply to Nighthold? ""

Probably because highmaul's curve only got removed with 6.2 and not with the release of BRF? Which means they were close in difficulity and considered a "one level" unlike EN/NH?

Release NH in january and release 7.2 in june. Then 6-7 months later they will release 7.3 with a raid. That's start of 2008. Then somehow half a year later next expansion will be magically ready (2 years gap between expansion).

You people need to wake up. Blizzard is going to do the whole 2 raid tier thing again which is why they've put NH 6 months after launch. am I wrong? maybe, but it's stupid to think this is not a huge possibility. My guess? Argus will have a mini raid style ( think TOV) just so people wouldnt whine.
    Holy fucking shit. You're one of the most ignorant peeps on this site.

I'm gonna explain how this shit will go, I hope you have enough functioning brain cells to process this complex piece of information.

Here ya go,

-Emerald Nightmare & Trial of Valor & Nighthold, LEGION TIER 1 with Nighthold releasing in January.

-Patch 7.2 will bring LEGION TIER 2, having the Tomb of Sargeras as a raid instance.

-In Patch 7.3 we will venture to Argus, kicking some demon ass in a raid. And that's gonna be LEGION TIER 3.

Quote Originally Posted by Bonaduce View Post
    4-5 months post Emerald Nightmare, sounds right to me.
    Plus a small filler raid, I think this is how raids should be released tbh.

Quote Originally Posted by Sentynel View Post
    Holy fucking shit. You're one of the most ignorant peeps on this site.

I'm gonna explain how this shit will go, I hope you have enough functioning brain cells to process this complex piece of information.

Here ya go,

-Emerald Nightmare & Trial of Valor & Nighthold, LEGION TIER 1 with Nighthold releasing in January.

-Patch 7.2 will bring LEGION TIER 2, having the Tomb of Sargeras as a raid instance.

-In Patch 7.3 we will venture to Argus, kicking some demon ass in a raid. And that's gonna be LEGION TIER 3.

If you're gonna ignore everything I said then don't waste my time. I have better things to do than try to make your simple mind understand what was written.

Deleted
    look alikes? that's an argument? lol
    Yes, it is. Because those are look-alikes based on the current tier, 19, which can be found in Nighthold.

Missed my edit I see
    So not only are you admitting yourself to being wrong, you're also making up words like "mini-tier".

Probably because highmaul's curve only got removed with 6.2 and not with the release of BRF? Which means they were close in difficulity and considered a "one level" unlike EN/NH?
    So if your definition (which no-one else is using by the way) by raid tier is based on the Ahead of the Curve, how do you distinguish the raid tiers in Vanilla, the Burning Crusade, Wrath of the Lich King and Cataclysm? The earliest ahead of the curve seems to be from pandaria.

Oh and, close in difficulty can't be your argument considering Trial of Valor was 1: released after Emerald Nightmare and 2: A huge increase in difficulty, yet you don't consider that to be its own raid tier.
    Last edited by mmoce2fa46bcbe; 2016-12-16 at 08:43 AM.

10+ Year Old Account
    If you're gonna ignore everything I said then don't waste my time. I have better things to do than try to make your simple mind understand what was written.
    Says the person that can't understand simple English and blame everyone else for their ignorance.

Also, about your earlier comment about them saying that they won't say the number of tiers, http://www.icy-veins.com/forums/topi...rview-summary/

4 months later, still not a single tier.
    Blizzard is milking hard.

I cannot believe that people still pay $15 a month on this crap.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by xenogear3 View Post
    4 months later, still not a single tier.
    Blizzard is milking hard.

I cannot believe that people still pay $15 a month on this crap.
    Because not having a tier set doesn't mean something isn't fun. Grats on sharing your own opinion.

Quote Originally Posted by masterhorus8 View Post
    Says the person that can't understand simple English and blame everyone else for their ignorance.

Also, about your earlier comment about them saying that they won't say the number of tiers, http://www.icy-veins.com/forums/topi...rview-summary/
    it doesnt matter - removal of AoTC is equalt to end of tier - difficulty odesnt matter - HfC after 15 months and many gear upgrades was compelte joke yet it still had AoTC - you can discuss however long you liek but you wont hcange the fact that since adding AoTC to game removal of AoTC was always end of tier and so is now.

Yes, it is. Because those are look-alikes based on the current tier, 19, which can be found in Nighthold.

So not only are you admitting yourself to being wrong, you're also making up words like "mini-tier".

So if your definition (which no-one else is using by the way) by raid tier is based on the Ahead of the Curve, how do you distinguish the raid tiers in Vanilla, the Burning Crusade, Wrath of the Lich King and Cataclysm? The earliest ahead of the curve seems to be from pandaria.
    Look alikes mean nothing. I am not sure what you're getting at here?

""So not only are you admitting yourself to being wrong, you're also making up words like "mini-tier".""

What? I said mini raid. Can you not read or do you not know what that means?

"So if your definition (which no-one else is using by the way) by raid tier is based on the Ahead of the Curve, how do you distinguish the raid tiers in Vanilla, the Burning Crusade, Wrath of the Lich King and Cataclysm? The earliest ahead of the curve seems to be from pandaria."

You gotta understand something here. Now read slowly because I'll keep linking to this post. Blizzard has their OWN definition of raid tiers, not you. So when you say every raid tier must have tier sets, thats YOUR definition.

Blizzard has an achievement in the live game for about half a year that said this achievement will be REMOVED when the next tier of raids hit. Again, blizzard are using their own definition here. Not yours, not mine and not no one else's.

NH shows up, and blizzard removed the achievement. Therefore, they consider it to be a different raid tier. AGAIN That's their definition, and not yours. That's how they see NH and EN.

You parroting all day about tier sets doesn't change what blizzard sees and definitely doesn't change their definition of tier sets.

You knwo what? I just remembered something. Let me find it and it will shut everyone up, including you.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by kamuimac View Post
    it doesnt matter - removal of AoTC is equalt to end of tier - difficulty odesnt matter - HfC after 15 months and many gear upgrades was compelte joke yet it still had AoTC - you can discuss however long you liek but you wont hcange the fact that since adding AoTC to game removal of AoTC was always end of tier and so is now.
    What I just read this as "It doesn't matter what a Blizz rep says, I'm going to ignore them and tell them they're wrong."

Deleted
    Look alikes mean nothing. I am not sure what you're getting at here?
    They mean nothing to you because you have no idea what a raid tier is, since you're basing it off of something that was added in Mists of Pandaria.

Using your definition there hasn't been a single raid tier prior to MoP.

You gotta understand something here. Now read slowly because I'll keep linking to this post. Blizzard has their OWN definition of raid tiers, not you. So when you say every raid tier must have tier sets, thats YOUR definition.
    No, it's you who have your own definition of a raid tier, based on ahead of the curve.

Blizzard has an achievement in the live game for about half a year that said this achievement will be REMOVED when the next tier of raids hit. Again, blizzard are using their own definition here. Not yours, not mine and not no one else's.

NH shows up, and blizzard removed the achievement. Therefore, they consider it to be a different raid tier. AGAIN That's their definition, and not yours. That's how they see NH and EN.

You parroting all day about tier sets doesn't change what blizzard sees and definitely doesn't change their definition of tier sets.
    Again, that text has been changed in the current PTR, so going by the latest information by Blizzard, you can not use it as an argument. Funny how I'm "parroting all day" when you keep bringing up ahead of the curve as a basis for raid tiers, it's laughable really.

You knwo what? I just remembered something. Let me find it and it will shut everyone up, including you.
    Doubtful but you're welcome to try.