Page 94 of 109 FirstFirst ...
... LastLast
    The out of touch, ineffective democrats are just looking for an excuse to basically explain away their incompetence as a political party.
    Quote Originally Posted by Endus View Post
    The DNC is a private organization, and they're free to "collaborate" to elect whoever they like to the leadership of their party. There's literally nothing illegal or shady about it.

Quote Originally Posted by Invrlose View Post
    I never said any of that. I said provide some fucking evidence for the claim. They've used "anonymous sources" and given no evidence. You can't give evidence so you ask loaded questions and appeal to authority fallacies.
    No, you didn't say it, but its the obvious implication of not believing the IC. Either they have real, serious evidence or its an intra-agency conspiracy.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Wells View Post
    You're going to look like an idiot if you keep demanding people answer what is the subject of the OP.
    You already look like an idiot because you constantly deflect and cannot post one single thing to back up you belief that the Russians were the reason DJT was elected.

[Infracted]
    Last edited by Radux; 2016-12-16 at 10:13 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by Ransath View Post
    To placate their boss.

Comey - Obama appointee. Clapper - Obama appointee. Brennan - Obama appointee
    Ah, so not just a conspiracy across the Intelligence Community, but also the White House.

No, you didn't say it, but its the obvious implication of not believing the IC. Either they have real, serious evidence or its an intra-agency conspiracy.
    Maybe they should put some proof forward?

- - - Updated - - -

Ah, so not just a conspiracy across the Intelligence Community, but also the White House.
    I like how you're calling other people conspiracy theorists yet you're the one claiming Russia hacked the fucking election on the word of some authority figures that haven't given any proof LOL
    The DNC is a private organization, and they're free to "collaborate" to elect whoever they like to the leadership of their party. There's literally nothing illegal or shady about it.

Deleted
    No conspiracy at all - just stating the obvious.

I like how you're calling other people conspiracy theorists yet you're the one claiming Russia hacked the fucking election on the word of some authority figures that haven't given any proof LOL
    LOL, nice.

I hope they release a full report in due course. As its only now seeming to get past the point of building consensus across agencies, releasing one already would be rather premature.

That said, sticking one's head in the sand right now is pretty....yeah.

So you want them to release classified information? Ironic...

I didn't say they hacked the election. Claims they hacked voting machines have no basis in fact or finding. They hacked the DNC to sway the election.

I hope they release a full report in due course. As its only now seeming to get past the point of building consensus across agencies, releasing one already would be rather premature.

That said, sticking one's head in the sand right now is pretty....yeah.
    Asking for evidence of a conspiracy theory about a world superpower throwing the election of an other world superpower is me sticking my head in the sand? Hilarious

Clinton still blaming russia. It couldn't be her 40 years of lies, scandals, dead bodies and basically thumbing her nose at the working class?

Quote Originally Posted by Ransath View Post
    No conspiracy at all - just stating the obvious.
    You're alleging that multiple intelligence agencies have falisified or lied about intelligence on the order of the President for....indeterminate purposes with no evidence of such behavior.

That's basically the definition of a conspiracy theory.

I didn't say they hacked the election. Claims they hacked voting machines have no basis in fact or finding. They hacked the DNC to sway the election.
    And how did the DNC email leaks affect the election? The only way they could affect the election would be if there was damaging content in those emails.

Asking for evidence of a conspiracy theory about a world superpower throwing the election of an other world superpower is me sticking my head in the sand? Hilarious
    No, denying that there's anything to this is. "I'd like to see evidence" and "this is nothing because you haven't presented evidence" aren't interchangeable positions.

- - - Updated - - -

And how did the DNC email leaks affect the election? The only way they could affect the election would be if there was damaging content in those emails.
    This can't be a serious question.

No, denying that there's anything to this is. "I'd like to see evidence" and "this is nothing because you haven't presented evidence" aren't interchangeable positions.

- - - Updated - - -

This can't be a serious question.
    I literally said "I'll believe anything if you give me evidence" so give me some evidence. And like I said, they could hack all of the DNC's emails and if there wasn't anything damaging in the emails, how could the hack have done anything negative to the democratic party?

I'm not playing games with you. You're either aware of what the thread actually is or you're not. Its on no one else to alleviate you of either condition.
    Wait you are "aware" of the contents of the "secret CIA assessment"? How did that come to be? Are you the "secret" source?

Are you actually saying that or just deflecting more because you don't have actual evidence/proof that Russia did it to specifically help Trump.

Did Russians, by that it could mean just a Russian citizen(s).. It could also mean paid hackers employed by Russia or something in between, interfere or attempt to spread false stories? Yes, most likely they did.

Did Putin himself give the order? Sure, he could have. He also very well might have, but the people need actual proof and evidence that it occurred. Well apparently not everyone needs that, they just roll with whatever a "secret" CIA source tells them. Because that shit hasn't burned the US before......

Appeal to authority fallacy, no evidence provided yet using the weight of the people making the claim as evidence for the claim. Try again!
    They didn't just pop their head into the room, "Russia hacked us" and backed back out and never mentioned it again.

There's an actual investigation and based on that investigation they feel confident enough to make the statement they have along with briefing the POTUS and Congress and the public.

Acting like until hey tell us what the evidence is that means there;'s no evidence and this didn't happen is rotten horseshit.

If Trump supporters were that discerning they wouldn't support Trump for crying out loud.
    "When Facism comes to America, it will be wrapped in a flag and carrying a cross." - Unknown

I guess Lindsey Graham and Rubio joined in too.

Edit: Almost forgot Lindsey's boyfriend: John McCain.
    Democrats are the best! I will never ever question a Democrat again. I LOVE the Democrats!

I literally said "I'll believe anything if you give me evidence" so give me some evidence. And like I said, they could hack all of the DNC's emails and if there wasn't anything damaging in the emails, how could the hack have done anything negative to the democratic party?
    Who said there wasn't information damaging to the DNC in the emails? "The emails said some bad things" is a pretty scant defense for a hostile power attempting to sway an election in their favor through covert action though, especially when the worst thing the emails uncovered was interparty politicking.

Quote Originally Posted by Bodakane View Post
    They didn't just pop their head into the room, "Russia hacked us" and backed back out and never mentioned it again.

There's an actual investigation and based on that investigation they feel confident enough to make the statement they have along with briefing the POTUS and Congress and the public.

Acting like until hey tell us what the evidence is that means there;'s no evidence and this didn't happen is rotten horseshit.

If Trump supporters were that discerning they wouldn't support Trump for crying out loud.
    I'm not a Trump supporter. I'm just asking for some evidence of your conspiracy theory.