Page 5 of 6 FirstFirst ...
LastLast
    Quote Originally Posted by The Iron Fist View Post
    Time and time again you prove yourself to be the worst poster in these forums. At no point did Blizzard say that. Admit you're biased and don't want High Elves to happen.
    the first person to get friendly to admit he is biased and doesn't want high elves would be quite the achievement. No offence friendly but you're cloaking your bias in justifications of the lore.

The Unstoppable Force Friendlyimmolation's Avatar
    10+ Year Old Account
    The Dreadfort, or Korriban. You never know.
    Quote Originally Posted by ravenmoon View Post
    the first person to get friendly to admit he is biased and doesn't want high elves would be quite the achievement. No offence friendly but you're cloaking your bias in justifications of the lore.
    As opposed to you who makes things up and act then as it's a hidden gem only you can see? You will never have any room to accuse anyone of bias. Anyone who actually looks at the whole high elf thing is going to realize chances of it never happening are high. Gameplay alone you see how many blood elves make up the horde blizzard isn't going to do anything to risk the faction balance. Being realistic isn't being biased. I'm biased in thinking that the high elves are lesser in every way to the blood elves, not in pointing out their chances of being playable.
    Quote Originally Posted by WoWKnight65 View Post
    That's same excuse from you and so many others on this website and your right some of threads do bully high elf fans to a point where they might end up losing their minds to a point of a mass shooting.
    Holy shit lol

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by DeicideUH View Post
    When time comes for an expansion with new character customization, I'd like to see Blood Elves get options for blue and golden eyes. And nightborne in the Horde as an alternative race to Blood Elves.

(And yes, I'd still want high elves playable in the Alliance, as an alternative race to night elves).
    not only are there far too few high elves left to be called a race

edit: wow i forgot how to read for a second. so yeah my only gripe is what i stated above
    "Brace yourselves, Trolls are coming."
    Signature By: Mythriz

no it doens't in lore, but in game, it seems too.

it's like the night elf male golden eyes, and the female silver, in lore most males have silver too, but in-game has all the males amber.

which alsom makes me realize, if you give the light elves (priest/pala belves) golden eyes, isn't that a bit night elfy?
    Nope it doesn't because even ingame the blood elves already have the option for blue eyes, they are only bound to a class though. Every blood elf dk has blue eyes.

Quote Originally Posted by Combatbulter View Post
    Nope it doesn't because even ingame the blood elves already have the option for blue eyes, they are only bound to a class though. Every blood elf dk has blue eyes.
    that's very light of you

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by Friendlyimmolation View Post
    As opposed to you who makes things up and act then as it's a hidden gem only you can see? .
    certainly takes one to know one huh

10+ Year Old Account
    that's very light of you

- - - Updated - - -

certainly takes one to know one huh

No it's just very easy to spot. I don't need to make up reasons on why high elves have not and will continue to not be playable on the alliance side. I don't need to come up with theories of magical hidden islands full of high elves or a army of high elves and half elves hanging out with alleria.
    Last edited by Friendlyimmolation; 2016-12-18 at 12:58 AM.
    That's same excuse from you and so many others on this website and your right some of threads do bully high elf fans to a point where they might end up losing their minds to a point of a mass shooting.
    Holy shit lol

No it's just very easy to spot. I don't need to make up reasons on why high elves have not and will continue to not be playable on the alliance side. I don't need to come up with theories of magical hidden islands full of high elves or a army of high elves and half elves hanging out with alleria.
    do you even realize what you're doing? You still have some growing to do, we all do, but why do you think you're so triggered by this issue? what's the point? Be honest with yourself.. don't try to us e the lore to justify your feelings or your hopes and desires. Don't try so hard.

10+ Year Old Account
    do you even realize what you're doing? You still have some growing to do, we all do, but why do you think you're so triggered by this issue? what's the point? Be honest with yourself.. don't try to us e the lore to justify your feelings or your hopes and desires. Don't try so hard.

I'd say what "triggers " me would be people that either treat their theories like lore, or people that ignore blizzard reasoning and lore when it tells them no. People do both alll the time in anything high elf related so I am compelled to respond. Maybe you can start "growing" or whatever you want to call it by accepting the fact that the chances of getting thasslassian elves with blue eyes as a playable race for the alliance as well is very very slim. Or you can continue to head canon up reasons why they would magically be playable now. Blizzard said no before blood elves were on the horde, they said no again when they joined every high elf lore from then on is either them dying or them wanting desperately to go back home.
    Holy shit lol

Quote Originally Posted by Rhlor View Post
    lady liadrin in heartstone has golden eyes

Hearthstone Lore isn't canon, though.
    I'm a Kitsune! Not a cat, or a mutt!

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Shadow Fox View Post
    Eyes glowing due to magic isn't something only in hearthstone although I don't know if we have ever seen a pally with glowing eyes, maybe uther
    Holy shit lol

I'd say what "triggers " me would be people that either treat their theories like lore, or people that ignore blizzard reasoning and lore when it tells them no.me.
    are you sure that's it? cos you get triggered a lot, and is the problem really with all those people or how you're looking at it? Unless you work for blizzard in the lore department and create the lore - how can you always be so sure how you view things is blizzard's reasoning? Is the lore always a fixed infallible point or open to interpretation and flexibility where appropriate - or do you regard blizzard lore so highly and trust your ability to interprete so absolutely that you can be high minded and handed to everyone else who feels or thinks differently or puts together the pieces they have seen in a different way?

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Shadow Fox View Post
    Hearthstone is canon, it's just fiction. As such, the innkeepers' stories aren't necessarily true as some things they wouldn't know. What Liadrin looks like is something they'd be unlikely to get wrong. N'Zoth's art is confirmed to be canon despite nobody in-universe knowing what it looks like.
    Originally Posted by Blizzard Entertainment
    Whispers of the Old Gods (if not all of Hearthstone) is definitely a "What If?" take on Warcraft lore. (bdbrode)
    so the illustration of n'zoth is not cannon (since we havent seen him on WoW)
    it should be (bdbrode)

Eyes glowing due to magic isn't something only in hearthstone although I don't know if we have ever seen a pally with glowing eyes, maybe uther
    In WC2, all paladins had glowing eyes.
    versus the base knight unit:
    Last edited by Aquamonkey; 2016-12-18 at 03:07 AM.

I'd say what "triggers " me would be people that either treat their theories like lore, or people that ignore blizzard reasoning and lore when it tells them no. People do both alll the time in anything high elf related so I am compelled to respond. Maybe you can start "growing" or whatever you want to call it by accepting the fact that the chances of getting thasslassian elves with blue eyes as a playable race for the alliance as well is very very slim. Or you can continue to head canon up reasons why they would magically be playable now. Blizzard said no before blood elves were on the horde, they said no again when they joined every high elf lore from then on is either them dying or them wanting desperately to go back home.
    That is hilarious coming from you. You literally argued that all rogues would be unable to sneak into Undercity because the Forsaken would "smell" them. Despite the fact that Blizzard has stated Forsaken have dulled senses. That is why they can't taste the decay in their mouths or feel the maggots in their flesh. You'd think a forsaken fanboy who constantly calls out "headcanon" would know this stuff. haha.

OT: High elves becoming playable is actually very likely. Ion Hazzikostas (now Game Director) has said Blizzard acknowledges the player desire and excitement for "subraces" such as brown orcs and high elves. They could end up on either side really. But if they end up on the horde side i assume all this helf vs belf nonsense will end. The proof is linked below(7 minute mark)

http://www.videogameszone.de/World-o...lisch-1110814/

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Tripzzz View Post
    That is hilarious coming from you. You literally argued that all rogues would be unable to sneak into Undercity because the Forsaken would "smell" them. Despite the fact that Blizzard has stated Forsaken have dulled senses. That is why they can't taste the decay in their mouths or feel the maggots in their flesh. You'd think a forsaken fanboy who constantly calls out "headcanon" would know this stuff. haha.

OT: High elves becoming playable is actually very likely. Ion Hazzikostas (now Game Director) has said Blizzard acknowledges the player desire and excitement for "subraces" such as brown orcs and high elves. They could end up on either side really. But if they end up on the horde side i assume all this helf vs belf nonsense will end. The proof is linked below(7 minute mark)

Once again adding "haha" doesn't magically give your point any strength , that undead sense the living is a common thing, you are hard pressed to sneak up on a bunch of zombies who don't need to blink /sleep /eat and are chilling in the throne room all day.

OT sub races are a cosmetic change only and even if they are eventually added to blood elves it won't end

- - - Updated - - -

are you sure that's it? cos you get triggered a lot, and is the problem really with all those people or how you're looking at it? Unless you work for blizzard in the lore department and create the lore - how can you always be so sure how you view things is blizzard's reasoning? Is the lore always a fixed infallible point or open to interpretation and flexibility where appropriate - or do you regard blizzard lore so highly and trust your ability to interprete so absolutely that you can be high minded and handed to everyone else who feels or thinks differently or puts together the pieces they have seen in a different way?
    Lore > people's special interpretations or feelings on it. Not once have I ever seen a point that wouldn't be watered down to "but I want it"

Is as unlikely as horde getting nightborne, or playable leper gnomes, or alliance Tauren or horde syndacite humans.
    Holy shit lol

Golden eyes have to be added

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by The Iron Fist View Post
    Time and time again you prove yourself to be the worst poster in these forums. At no point did Blizzard say that. Admit you're biased and don't want High Elves to happen. That's fine as you have a right to your opinion. Your opinion is not fact or gospel, however. It is subjective. High Elves very well could be added to the Alliance in the future and Blizzard hasn't talked about it since WotLK, so stop spreading mistruths.

- - - Updated - - -

Just ignore Friendlyimmolation. For years he's been on the "Alliance/High Elf Hate Train", spreading his opinion as though its fact.
    If I can deal with Endus and his massive amounts of misinformation, I can handle his. Truth is though that further reinforces my point that Gnomes should of been the ones on the forefront of all those engagements, not the High Elves. Again reinforcing my point of.. shitty storytelling.

Quote Originally Posted by The Penguin View Post
    If I can deal with Endus and his massive amounts of misinformation, I can handle his. Truth is though that further reinforces my point that Gnomes should of been the ones on the forefront of all those engagements, not the High Elves. Again reinforcing my point of.. shitty storytelling.
    Shitty storytelling would be putting comic relief race at the forefront just because you think they are cute.

Once again adding "haha" doesn't magically give your point any strength , that undead sense the living is a common thing, you are hard pressed to sneak up on a bunch of zombies who don't need to blink /sleep /eat and are chilling in the throne room all day.

OT sub races are a cosmetic change only and even if they are eventually added to blood elves it won't end
    The "haha" is literally me laughing at you. That's it, I mean how else would I let you know? Undead sensing the living means jack shit in wow lore, which is what we are discussing. Unless you can provide proof, being an undead doesn't magically make you any more perceptive of stealth than any other race. In fact it was humans who used to be able to see through stealth back in vanilla not the Forsaken.

The "haha" is literally me laughing at you. That's it, I mean how else would I let you know?
    You dont? I mean, its really petty.

We know thanks to this that the 3 confirmed sub-races are dark iron, brown orc and high elf
    For some time we see blood elves with blue eyes NPCs like now. I think the most normal thing is that this feature is added to playable blood elves.