Page 2 of 5 FirstFirst
... LastLast
    They are harpies. They are supposed to sound like talons on a chalkboard.

Quote Originally Posted by Saverem View Post
    I legit feel like killing myself whenever I fucking hear their shrieks. What the fuck was the VO director thinking when they okayed this?!
    turn off sound like all good mmo players do.

Wouldnt be WoW without lowest bidder voice acting.

Made me appreciate when Square replaced the entire cast in FFXIV and it sounds so good now.

Quote Originally Posted by Koochulu View Post
    I think every mage will agree that the voice Vargoth makes when putting him in a mission is absolutely ridiculous. I'd love to mute that.
    I'm probably one of the few who finds his voice amusing, especially since I hear it every time I summon him for the combat ally buff.

10+ Year Old Account
    AQUUUAWWKK! I'LL ENJOY killing YyOoUu!!11!1!
    Quote Originally Posted by Nixx View Post
    I do not have enough hands to apply enough palms to my face.

What the fuck was the VO director thinking when they okayed this?!
    I imagine they were thinking "they're harpies".

Better hope they don't redo the banshee voices any time soon.
    Quote Originally Posted by Tojara View Post
    Look Batman really isn't an accurate source by any means
    Quote Originally Posted by Hooked View Post
    It is a fact, not just something I made up.

7+ Year Old Account
    I could kill Thalyssra when I'm doing WAT and am near the Elfbreaker because after that all I can hear is :

"Use caution. We don't want our withered to end up in cocoons."

CONASTANTLY!

They're harpies. What do you think they should sound like?

How about a way to keep auto loot while ignoring "volatile sticky substance"? I feel like I need ppe for bio hazard. :P

"I Am Vengeance. I Am The Night. I Am Felfáádaern!"

Deleted
    I legit feel like killing myself whenever I fucking hear their shrieks. What the fuck was the VO director thinking when they okayed this?!
    Somehow I get the feeling you are one them people who think women shouldn't vote

The paladin follower Aponi Brightmane sounds a bit like Margaret Thatcher to me. Just what the world needs, another iron lady..

Walking through a harpy area is like having jezebel.com comments read aloud

Quote Originally Posted by Nymrohd View Post
    It can be done but it would require modding game files which is likely to get you banned. Just mute before engaging harpies I guess.
    It's what I do!

10+ Year Old Account
    Harpies are best, why would you want to silence them? I'd come back to game if they made them playable :<

7+ Year Old Account
    i love the people who complain about stuff like
    nythendra and sindragosas voice being so screechy... (its allmost like its suppose to be as their made of fucking bones?)
    and when people laugh at malfurions VO when hes been captured and were trying to find him (its allmost like those are images placed by xavius, and are purposely bad cause hes mocking malfurion, do you really think malfurion would go "oh my, my beloved help me, the great xavius has captured me")
    Quote Originally Posted by WowIsDead64 View Post
    Remove combat, Mobs, PvP, and Difficult Content

Quote Originally Posted by Surfd View Post
    They are harpies. They are supposed to sound like talons on a chalkboard.
    To the point where you want to turn off the WoW sound for good, or make you screech in terror as you accidentally aggro them, and unleash the fury of ear-death upon you?

Quote Originally Posted by Tyrgannus View Post
    AQUUUAWWKK! I'LL ENJOY killing YyOoUu!!11!1!
    I just find it amusing when they screech that right before i squelch them, arrogant opponents are more fun to completely destroy...

If you can't endure Harpy VO then how can you hold a conversation with women?

i use Silent world quest addon and play without sound in general unless i PvP
    https://mods.curse.com/addons/wow/silent-world-quest
    Signature made by

Quote Originally Posted by FelPlague View Post
    i love the people who complain about stuff like
    nythendra and sindragosas voice being so screechy... (its allmost like its suppose to be as their made of fucking bones?)
    Do explain the link between screechy voices and bones in detail.

Quote Originally Posted by FelPlague View Post
    and when people laugh at malfurions VO when hes been captured and were trying to find him (its allmost like those are images placed by xavius, and are purposely bad cause hes mocking malfurion, do you really think malfurion would go "oh my, my beloved help me, the great xavius has captured me")
    And yet it was plausible enough to fool even Tyrande. Personally, I love the people who have some weird need to defend every single choice Blizzard has ever made, but them grasping at straws and ignoring context just so they have something somehow ruins the charm.
    Quote Originally Posted by Kangodo View Post
    Does the CIA pay you for your bullshit or are you just bootlicking in your free time?
    Quote Originally Posted by Mirishka View Post
    I'm quite tired of people who dislike something/disagree with something while attacking/insulting anyone that disagrees. Its as if at some point, people forgot how opinions work.