Page 5 of 8 FirstFirst ...
... LastLast
    The Unstoppable Force Elim Garak's Avatar
    10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Daneman View Post
    I guess you don't know your history. Sweden would have destroyed the mines and the factories if germany would have invaded. They would gain nothing by invading at that point except losing people for almost nothing if the mines and factories get destroyed as soon as they invaded.
    Who cares what Sweden would've done in case of Germany invasion? Sweden neutrality is well established. But did Germany even want to invade?

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by Mayhem View Post
    Nazi germany if anything was known for caring about ethics, everyone knows that!
    Ethics are relative. Duh.
    All right, gentleperchildren, let's review. The year is 2024 - that's two-zero-two-four, as in the 21st Century's perfect vision - and I am sorry to say the world has become a pussy-whipped, Brady Bunch version of itself, run by a bunch of still-masked clots ridden infertile senile sissies who want the Last Ukrainian to die so they can get on with the War on China, with some middle-eastern genocide on the side

Deleted
    Today I learned:
    It's bad when Sweden protects its own interests.
    People cannot live west AND south of another country at the same time.
    There are vast genetic differences between Swedes and Danes.

Do you check so that every product you pay for has absolutely no ties to russia?
    Russia doesn't produce much other than what was taken from the ground, natural resources like oil and NG.

"This will be a fight against overwhelming odds from which survival cannot be expected. We will do what damage we can."

-- Capt. Copeland

Quote Originally Posted by Elim Garak View Post
    Who cares what Sweden would've done in case of Germany invasion? Sweden neutrality is well established. But did Germany even want to invade?
    They had plans to. Strike Stockholm, Malmö and Göteborg in a blitzkrieg, landing troops on gotland and so on. Theorized they were going to do so to put Finland in an vice where they would be attacked from both west and east.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Hubcap View Post
    Russia doesn't produce much other than what was taken from the ground, natural resources like oil and NG.
    And rocket-engines for NASA
    All right, gentleperchildren, let's review. The year is 2024 - that's two-zero-two-four, as in the 21st Century's perfect vision - and I am sorry to say the world has become a pussy-whipped, Brady Bunch version of itself, run by a bunch of still-masked clots ridden infertile senile sissies who want the Last Ukrainian to die so they can get on with the War on China, with some middle-eastern genocide on the side

15+ Year Old Account
    But did Germany even want to invade?
    Not according to you and the reason given: ethics.
    Quote Originally Posted by ash
    So, look um, I'm not a grief counselor, but if it's any consolation, I have had to kill and bury loved ones before. A bunch of times actually.
    Quote Originally Posted by PC2 View Post
    I never said I was knowledge-able and I wouldn't even care if I was the least knowledge-able person and the biggest dumb-ass out of all 7.8 billion people on the planet.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Hubcap View Post
    Chances are, if you don't heat your home with gas you probably don't buy Russian products if you don't explicitly seek out Russian shops with Russian products.

10+ Year Old Account
    Land of the mighty moose, polar bears and fika.
    Strange, I didn't know this thread was about WW2.

And yeah, the less ties Russia has to Gotland, the better.
    Active WoW player Jan 2006 - Aug 2020
    Occasional WoW Classic Andy since.
    Nothing lasts forever, as they say.
    But at least I can casually play Classic and remember when MMORPGs were good.

10+ Year Old Account
    They had plans to. Strike Stockholm, Malmö and Göteborg in a blitzkrieg, landing troops on gotland and so on. Theorized they were going to do so to put Finland in an anvil where they would be attacked from both west and east.
    Having plans and wanting to go thru with them are two different things.

Quote Originally Posted by Holofernes View Post
    the southern provinces of nowadays sweden were danish until like 250 years ago. Sweden itself became independent from denmark in like 1600?

And stockholm is NOT southern sweden, shonen and the malmö area are southern sweden. this elim garak guy really seems to be a stubborn ignorant guy. i dont know what his fetish obsession with aryan is, England, norway, sweden denmark german... all those countrys are aryan as fuck... is elim a jewish name and the guy has some complex or what?
    Lol you still consider malmø swedish eh, guess rosengård is its own country
    Quote Originally Posted by Tennisace View Post
    In other countries like Canada the population has chosen to believe in hope, peace and tolerance. This we can see from the election of the Honourable Justin Trudeau who stood against the politics of hate and divisiveness.

10+ Year Old Account
    And looking totally Aryan had no play in that?
    Danes or Norwegians are no less "Aryan" in looks than swedes. It have more to do with the fact Sweden agreed to letting the Germans ship troops on our railways, plus the mining industry in place with the trading we were doing with them. Sweden were supplying the Germans with high quality iron in huge quantities for the German steel industries for quite a while.
    Last edited by zealo; 2016-12-19 at 12:01 PM.

10+ Year Old Account
    So, Elim managed successfully to get this thread off track?

Deleted
    Sweden threatened to blow up the mines and factories if germany would have invaded. That's why they didn't, germany needed what supply they got from the mines.
    Yes, we sold iron to them. We let them pass with the war machines. we hade good relations with the nazi reich. And our queen is german :B

Good stuff.

Pit Lord
    10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Wells View Post
    Oh get off it. The US is aggressive around the world, but we're not carpet bombing trapped civilian populations or annexing foreign territory.
    now that's a bull shit. most deaths are USA'a actions.. not Russian. wake up trolls. Did Russia bombed all the hospitals with nurses recently? nope, americans did it. All the problems of middle east isn't on Russians hand.. but urs. Nato in which usa invested 70% cant tell it masters nothing, it can only say yes to them.

- - - Updated - - -

And btw people.. you are racists.

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by Adolecent View Post
    This. Since Sweden is "neutral", not a member of NATO, it would be an invite to Russia to "defend it's interests" whenever Sweden has to make a choice between EU or RF interests. And since Russia is on a war-path Sweden is trying to maintain neutrality for the near futhure. Smart choice.
    oh really? too bad they didn't do anything to them before that...

Quote Originally Posted by bison91 View Post
    now that's a bull shit. most deaths are USA'a actions.. not Russian. wake up trolls. Did Russia bombed all the hospitals with nurses recently? nope, americans did it. All the problems of middle east isn't on Russians hand.. but urs. Nato in which usa invested 70% cant tell it masters nothing, it can only say yes to them.

- - - Updated - - -

Sorry but Russia have bombed just about every single hospital in aleppo. There is none left.

Quote Originally Posted by bison91 View Post

Is there a Russian race? But you certainly are a shill, as with half of Russian population.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by ParanoiD84 View Post
    Sorry but Russia have bombed just about every single hospital in aleppo. There is none left.
    You mean buildings that used to be hospitals and then re-purposed as terrorist outposts?

Quote Originally Posted by Gurluas View Post
    That's a funny way to spell United States of America.
    Seeing how much Trumplings like bowing to Russia, it'll just soon be United States of Russia.
    Quote Originally Posted by Jtbrig7390 View Post
    True, I was just bored and tired but you are correct.

Last edited by Thwart; Today at 05:21 PM. Reason: Infracted for flaming
    Quote Originally Posted by epigramx View Post
    millennials were the kids of the 9/11 survivors.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Linadra View Post
    Seeing how much Trumplings like bowing to Russia, it'll just soon be United States of Russia.
    Better than nuclear wasteland I guess.