Holy/Disc Cloak Questions

Hey ya'll!

I focus mainly on Mythic+'s and I don't really raid. I'm running a 35% Crit build with my 860 Drape of Shame and it has felt really powerful.

Here's the rub: I got X'anshi last night and I also got the neck and cloak 2-piece set from Karahzan that gives you two minutes of increased stats after killing a dungeon boss.

My question: As Holy Priest in Mythics+'s, which cloak should I use now? The Legendary cloak, the Karazhan 2-set cloak, or Drape of Shame?
    What about my Disc offspec?

Thank you!
    Last edited by Smashley; 2016-12-18 at 07:36 PM.

Deleted
    If you're healing as holy, you should definitely wear Xanshi (the rezz after spirit). Imo that is one of the most overpowered legendaries, I have it myself. Deaths happen all the time, unless you are only running very low mythic+.

Depends on your group honestly. But i believe the higher ilvl of the cloak will make up for the 10% buff from the 2 set.

The res is also very nice, since it allows fairly easy skips of trash mobs in M+ if your group is coordinated enough.

You should always wear X'anshi. I'm super grateful that they didn't even touch it in tuning the legendaries b/c it's OP as hell. Triple potting on a fight... lol.

Deleted
    Legendary, hands down. You might consider not wearing it in 7.1.5, with the new legendaries and changes tot he current ones (and if you're lucky to get them), but right now it's one of the best (if not the best) legendaries we have.

Quote Originally Posted by Clebane View Post
    You should always wear X'anshi. I'm super grateful that they didn't even touch it in tuning the legendaries b/c it's OP as hell. Triple potting on a fight... lol.
    Wait, how do you triple pot with the cloak in a fight? Assuming you mean a raid boss?

Quote Originally Posted by Kasoy View Post
    Wait, how do you triple pot with the cloak in a fight? Assuming you mean a raid boss?
    I think he means you pre-pot, then you can pot before Spirit form, and when you return to life after Spirit form the cooldown resets on your pot and are able to use it again, right?