Page 6 of 9 FirstFirst ...
... LastLast
    Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Sliske View Post
    (pvp)in a world of WW monks and Frost DKs, arms warriors are what gets nerfed

(pvp)the fact that shimmer and glacial spike exist

the fact that legendaries aren't transmoggable because they're 'prestigious' yet challenge mode gear is transmoggable because it is 'prestigious'

how 30+ months of feedback on wanting heroic strike back resulted in them giving us focused rage, which is literally heroic strike with all the fun removed.

the fact that arathi basin is 11 years old, yet people still think ninja capping the enemies stables / farm is useless

the fact that eots is 9 years old, yet people still think the flag in the middle is useless

the fact that the lead class designer is a guy who plays WoW using a touchpad meaning he almost certainly keyboard turns and struggles to perform basic rotations, and spends most of his time dyeing his and other peoples hair to look like someone melted a pack of crayons on their heads.

https://twitter.com/Celestalon/statu...96586338418688

https://pbs.twimg.com/media/Cv0bp7qVUAAe-30.jpg
    Really? Sheesh! That's as bad as a guildie that played the game via a 27" touch screen haha.

- - - Updated - - -

1: That anyone used to get killed by the Fel Reaver & then scream in guild chat "WTF did that come from!?". It's only the biggest, noisiest thing in that map ;p

2: That any time I used to polymorph someone in bgs/arena I would see nothing but the Alli' in Turtle form, yet anyone else on same team must've seen a "Target this Turtle ASAP!" logo on their name plate.

Deleted
    Why is mages, priests and warlocks armors lately made out of metal components... aren't they supposed to wear like... cloth ???

Why is Arthas 2 times my size, yet same race...

Why can't I find any flamethrower TO BURN ALL THE GOD DAMN HARPIES AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAH

Quote Originally Posted by pitar99a View Post
    Let's discuss events that defy WoW's game logic.

3. You can eat and drink at the same time.
    I eat and drink at the same during every meal. Unless you took this literally. They dont mean you literally shove food down your throat at the same exact moment you are drinking. They mean during one meal session...

My biggest pet peeve, people who take things literally.

Why we are on a friendly terms with Odyn, who's complete prick to pretty much everyone, whose minions are complete pricks to pretty much everyone and who's murderous fuck to boot: "Legion? Pah! Factions, go kill each other to prove yourself 'worthy' for hundreth time. Done? Good little pets! You're now worthy to prove your wothiness in another arena for my amusement."
    Garrison Mission Manager: Select best followers for BfA, Legion and WoD missions.
    Instance Spec: Switch to spec suitable for your role when "dungeon ready" pops up.
    LDB: WoW Token: Monitor WoW Token price changes in LDB display.
    Other addons: Quest Map with Details * LFG Filter for Premade Groups * Obvious Mail Expiration.

Quote Originally Posted by rowaasr13 View Post
    Why we are on a friendly terms with Odyn, who's complete prick to pretty much everyone, whose minions are complete pricks to pretty much everyone and who's murderous fuck to boot: "Legion? Pah! Factions, go kill each other to prove yourself 'worthy' for hundreth time. Done? Good little pets! You're now worthy to prove your wothiness in another arena for my amusement."
    Eh, Odyn deems you worthy after ToV, and for the most part the vrykul in HoV aren't really his "minions"
    If you read the chronicles book you'd understand odyn a bit more.

Quote Originally Posted by TITAN308 View Post
    Here is my Legion based WTF:

Why are wardens sending me to kill a majestic moose? They also say "We have enemies everywhere, help us kill them".

A moose is your enemy? Hmm...
    The fact that they keep referring to them has "foul creatures" also has me scratching my head. I mean sure, I get that the Moose might be dangerous to visitors because he has rabies. Maybe they should call it rabid moose instead. Fel infected moose would work, something to make these creatures actually foul

Quote Originally Posted by Zendhal View Post
    Why is mages, priests and warlocks armors lately made out of metal components... aren't they supposed to wear like... cloth ???
    this!

also...

undead character, as ghost, can not swim to bottom of ocean floor, and will "die" from fatigue... as a ghost... as already undead... lol

Quote Originally Posted by Argarock View Post
    2. Why is it that 70% of the animals in azeroth lack a bunch of vital organs?
    I always headcannoned that during our combat with them we would injure their organs/body parts that we were instructed to collect. Or we were novices and damaged the parts when attempting to collect them.

I had to rationalize goretusk livers somehow.
    “You can never get a cup of tea large enough or a book long enough to suit me.”
    – C.S. Lewis

WHY THEY TOOK OUT THE STRANGLETHORN FISHING EXTRAVAGANZA?!? Idk why im so passionate about that but I fuckin am!

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Aquinan View Post
    Lore-Wise we don't die, we have near death experiences, we "die" for gameplay reasons.
    we died at LK

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by Sliske View Post
    (pvp)in a world of WW monks and Frost DKs, arms warriors are what gets nerfed

(pvp)the fact that shimmer and glacial spike exist

the fact that legendaries aren't transmoggable because they're 'prestigious' yet challenge mode gear is transmoggable because it is 'prestigious'

how 30+ months of feedback on wanting heroic strike back resulted in them giving us focused rage, which is literally heroic strike with all the fun removed.

the fact that arathi basin is 11 years old, yet people still think ninja capping the enemies stables / farm is useless

the fact that eots is 9 years old, yet people still think the flag in the middle is useless

the fact that the lead class designer is a guy who plays WoW using a touchpad meaning he almost certainly keyboard turns and struggles to perform basic rotations, and spends most of his time dyeing his and other peoples hair to look like someone melted a pack of crayons on their heads.

https://twitter.com/Celestalon/statu...96586338418688

https://pbs.twimg.com/media/Cv0bp7qVUAAe-30.jpg
    shimmer is not OP since it removes the stun blink and if you die against glacial spike learn to kick.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Itisamuh View Post
    Warsong Gulch / Twin Peaks

Alliance - 1

Horde - 1

Alliance wins!
    Last one to cap wins? Why is that confusing? If you got to cap first and then the other team capped after you, you should get punished. Protect your damn flag next time.

Shadow Covenant.

How that made it through alpha and beta without being replaced, makes me scratch my head.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Xerthos View Post
    Why is it that when Ragnaros holds his mace its the size of buildings but when I pick it up it shrinks?

How Nomi can be in both sides of Dal at the same time and be terrible at each place? Maybe if he was focused his attention at one place at a time he might not burn everything I give him.

How my sword can do any damage to a water elemental?
    The answer to the first and third are magic. The second is Nomi is so terrible at what he does, he broke the space-time continuum.

my flying mount forgets hot to fly each xpac...

as for loot dropping rather gear or body parts, best answer was years ago from a CM (i think) basically you smashed the npc/mob/boss so hard with the final blow you broke whatever gear you wanted, or crushed whatever body part was needed from it so its no longer usable.
    Member: Dragon Flight Alpha Club, Member since 7/20/22

The players.

Quote Originally Posted by endersblade View Post
    The sub fee. So outdated.
    +1

Especially considering we also pay box price, expansions and character/realm services.

Doesn't seem like a very friendly payment model for a game the developers consider "cyclical" for the playerbase.

For Azeroth!
    15+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Kolvarg View Post
    Especially considering we also pay box price, expansions and character/realm services.
    I hope they soon announce their service prices for gold, 105k for a token now on EU.

Quote Originally Posted by Teri View Post
    I hope they soon announce their service prices for gold, 105k for a token now on EU.
    i hope so to.. i'm enjoying selling at 60k (NA) but 100k+ WOOT!
    Member: Dragon Flight Alpha Club, Member since 7/20/22

Why we don't have official Legacy rea.. joke.

I've never seen the mail man in WoW, or the postal sorting office.

Quote Originally Posted by kary View Post
    Eh, Odyn deems you worthy after ToV, and for the most part the vrykul in HoV aren't really his "minions"
    If you read the chronicles book you'd understand odyn a bit more.
    He also "deemed me worthy" before HoV, after HoV, every time I do anti-faction WQ, every time I do HoV WQ, etc. I understand that he loves carnage at expense of everything else without any books - and books only add to list of people who he was prick to. Like, you know, his very own titan-made brothers that he offed while he stole part of Ulduar that is HoV.
    Garrison Mission Manager: Select best followers for BfA, Legion and WoD missions.
    Instance Spec: Switch to spec suitable for your role when "dungeon ready" pops up.
    LDB: WoW Token: Monitor WoW Token price changes in LDB display.
    Other addons: Quest Map with Details * LFG Filter for Premade Groups * Obvious Mail Expiration.

Legacy arguments, people pretending that it'd be possible to recreate an environment which hinged entirely upon the fact that everyone was new to the game, including the developers. It's as if people back in those days never learned to navigate their surroundings, grasp the simple AI and class mechanics and so on...

Players who can't spend a minute in-game without telling someone, be it on a forum or in /2 chat, how bad the game is and how bored he is and how dead the game is. I've encountered more than my fair share of these, and they always draw towards myself seeing as how I've been playing for moving on 9 years without ever letting my sub run out.

I'll return with more when I can think of it, most of it's related to players though...